Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Project] Stacker 810 'Firefight'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Project] Stacker 810 'Firefight' - Page 93

post #921 of 1083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by repo_man View Post
Looking good Euro! I need to sleeve my PSU, it really does make a difference!
thx repo
The pain will come when its time to extent the mobo cable - I think it will make me cry lol!
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #922 of 1083
nice save, did the same bonehead manuever too yesterday in my project. was sitting there all proud of my crimp job when I realized the piece of shrink I cut was still laying on the table
Chuckle2Tits
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 2.66 45nm D0 Foxconn BloodRage x58 EVGA GTX 285 6 GB Corsair Dom. DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1x300 GB WD Velociraptor Asus 16/48 DVD/CD ROM SATA Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech USB wired Silverstone Decathalon 850 PolymorphiX (PMX_v1s) ms optical, wired 
Mouse Pad
ancient piece of crap :P 
  hide details  
Reply
Chuckle2Tits
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 2.66 45nm D0 Foxconn BloodRage x58 EVGA GTX 285 6 GB Corsair Dom. DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1x300 GB WD Velociraptor Asus 16/48 DVD/CD ROM SATA Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech USB wired Silverstone Decathalon 850 PolymorphiX (PMX_v1s) ms optical, wired 
Mouse Pad
ancient piece of crap :P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #923 of 1083
I'm happy with my corsiars factory sleeving, but once I actually get my CM690...

Well, I may end up sleeving it ala Murder Mod. (Every seperate wire is sleeved on its own).

Not going to be cheap, The sleeving + What I'll need to sleeve the SATA cables too will cost about AU$70 with shipping, not including the tools I need to get the ends off!
My system
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 2000Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
My system
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 2000Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #924 of 1083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutuz View Post
...
Well, I may end up sleeving it ala Murder Mod. (Every seperate wire is sleeved on its own).
...
I might do that one day if it can add few more weeks to my future project lol!
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #925 of 1083
Thread Starter 
I have been doing cable management each night this week - little bit by little bit.

Currently I am at the stage of reducing mess and eliminating unnecessary cables rather than 'managing' the cables but gotta start somewhere.

Still, I got some photos to share

I had to mod the 6 way fan bus.
I am going to jam the fan bus between side panel and the PSU but the molex connector stick out too much preventing side panel from sliding in.






molex off






Problem solved


Simple but effective mod
Thanks for watching... now back to the mess
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #926 of 1083
Haha, great mod.
My system
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 2000Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
My system
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz ASRock Z77 Pro3 Powercolor Radeon HD7950 3GB @ 1150/1350 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 2000Mhz CL9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 250GB Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX Seagate Barracuda 3TB ST3000DM001 Samsung Spinpoint EcoGreen 2TB 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer DVR-220LBKS Noctua NH-D14 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Arcitc Cooling Acclero Twin Turbo II Arch Linux x86-64, amdgpu BenQ G2220HD BenQ G2020HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake, Cherry Blue Silverstone Strider Plus 600w CoolerMaster CM690 II Black and White SteelSeries Sensei Professional 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Artisan Hien Mid Japan Black Large ASUS Xonar DX NZXT Sentry Mesh 30w Fan Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #927 of 1083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutuz View Post
Haha, great mod.
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #928 of 1083
Ohhh nice man! Euro, you are a quick, effective modder, I can really admire that!
Silentium
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 SABERTOOTH 990FX ASUS R9 270X G.Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Crucial m4 320GB WD Caviar Blue Samsung DVD-RW Windows 7 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24' Asus Razer Black Widow Corsair TX750w Silentium - custom acrylic case 
MouseMouse Pad
Cyborg RAT 7 In-Win Batmat 
  hide details  
Reply
Silentium
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 SABERTOOTH 990FX ASUS R9 270X G.Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Crucial m4 320GB WD Caviar Blue Samsung DVD-RW Windows 7 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24' Asus Razer Black Widow Corsair TX750w Silentium - custom acrylic case 
MouseMouse Pad
Cyborg RAT 7 In-Win Batmat 
  hide details  
Reply
post #929 of 1083
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by repo_man View Post
Ohhh nice man! Euro, you are a quick, effective modder, I can really admire that!
thanks repo but did you say 'quick'

u're just too nice
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
Firefight!
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.2Ghz MSI P7N Diamond (780i) 2 x MSI 9800GTX fact. OCd 4 x 1GB Geil Ultra 4/4/4/12 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Various Win XP Pro Dell 24" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TruePower Quattro 1KW CoolerMaster Stacker 810 Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #930 of 1083
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroFix View Post
thanks repo but did you say 'quick'

u're just too nice
Well, some of the things you do are 'quick'! LOL
Silentium
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 SABERTOOTH 990FX ASUS R9 270X G.Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Crucial m4 320GB WD Caviar Blue Samsung DVD-RW Windows 7 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24' Asus Razer Black Widow Corsair TX750w Silentium - custom acrylic case 
MouseMouse Pad
Cyborg RAT 7 In-Win Batmat 
  hide details  
Reply
Silentium
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 SABERTOOTH 990FX ASUS R9 270X G.Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Crucial m4 320GB WD Caviar Blue Samsung DVD-RW Windows 7 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24' Asus Razer Black Widow Corsair TX750w Silentium - custom acrylic case 
MouseMouse Pad
Cyborg RAT 7 In-Win Batmat 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › [Project] Stacker 810 'Firefight'