Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour - Page 152

post #1511 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7racer View Post
Don't worry, I have a feeling the team isn't going to look sad for long
Oh Hai

Im in your BIOS again



    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom 9950 Black Edition @ 3.0Ghz Gigabyte mATX 785G? HD3200 IGP *Passively cooled* 2x1GB WINTEC Crap, 2x2GB Patriot | DDR2 800 1.9v 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Western Digital AAKS Series 500GB Windows 7 Enterprise x64 Custom Cooked for SPEED Samsung 58" B650 1080p Plasma Logitech DiNovo Mini 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone 350Watt Silent PSU Cooler Master 590 Logitech DiNovo Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom 9950 Black Edition @ 3.0Ghz Gigabyte mATX 785G? HD3200 IGP *Passively cooled* 2x1GB WINTEC Crap, 2x2GB Patriot | DDR2 800 1.9v 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Western Digital AAKS Series 500GB Windows 7 Enterprise x64 Custom Cooked for SPEED Samsung 58" B650 1080p Plasma Logitech DiNovo Mini 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone 350Watt Silent PSU Cooler Master 590 Logitech DiNovo Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1512 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFreeRollerX View Post
Oh Hai

Im in your BIOS again



What...is.....that thing doing in there!

*chasing after you with a broom* Get out you get out


Man, I gotta learn to keep that backdoor closed, shooo eeeee, that was a close one.
D
(15 items)
 
The Sheep Skinner
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700 Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming5 Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X 3840 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
960 EVO 500GB EK SE 240mm, Magicool slim 240mm EK Supreme HF CU Gold EKFC-Fury X WB 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 10 Pro Acer XG270HU EVGA 750W  Evolv ITX 
MouseMouse Pad
Naos7000 Corsair MM600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D E8400 DFI LT P35 Radeon HD4890 OCZ 2GB 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500GB Asus multi DVD W7 U Samsung 2232BW+ 
PowerCase
Corsair HX520W CM 690 
  hide details  
Reply
D
(15 items)
 
The Sheep Skinner
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700 Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming5 Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X 3840 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
960 EVO 500GB EK SE 240mm, Magicool slim 240mm EK Supreme HF CU Gold EKFC-Fury X WB 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 10 Pro Acer XG270HU EVGA 750W  Evolv ITX 
MouseMouse Pad
Naos7000 Corsair MM600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D E8400 DFI LT P35 Radeon HD4890 OCZ 2GB 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500GB Asus multi DVD W7 U Samsung 2232BW+ 
PowerCase
Corsair HX520W CM 690 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1513 of 5030
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7racer View Post
What...is.....that thing doing in there!

*chasing after you with a broom* Get out you get out


Man, I gotta learn to keep that backdoor closed, shooo eeeee, that was a close one.
Wait freeroller used your backdoooo
post #1514 of 5030
In chronological order



    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom 9950 Black Edition @ 3.0Ghz Gigabyte mATX 785G? HD3200 IGP *Passively cooled* 2x1GB WINTEC Crap, 2x2GB Patriot | DDR2 800 1.9v 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Western Digital AAKS Series 500GB Windows 7 Enterprise x64 Custom Cooked for SPEED Samsung 58" B650 1080p Plasma Logitech DiNovo Mini 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone 350Watt Silent PSU Cooler Master 590 Logitech DiNovo Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom 9950 Black Edition @ 3.0Ghz Gigabyte mATX 785G? HD3200 IGP *Passively cooled* 2x1GB WINTEC Crap, 2x2GB Patriot | DDR2 800 1.9v 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Western Digital AAKS Series 500GB Windows 7 Enterprise x64 Custom Cooked for SPEED Samsung 58" B650 1080p Plasma Logitech DiNovo Mini 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone 350Watt Silent PSU Cooler Master 590 Logitech DiNovo Mini 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1515 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans81 View Post
Wait freeroller used your backdoooo
He's a slickery little thing, that he is! I didn't even know it


EDIT: Oh yea, just for the record Lemans, I have my E6750@3.8GHz and 2 cores of my Q9550@3.8Ghz folding for the team. Next week I'll have my E8400 up and folding for the team probably at 3.8Ghz also.
Edited by rx7racer - 10/8/08 at 1:46pm
D
(15 items)
 
The Sheep Skinner
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700 Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming5 Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X 3840 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
960 EVO 500GB EK SE 240mm, Magicool slim 240mm EK Supreme HF CU Gold EKFC-Fury X WB 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 10 Pro Acer XG270HU EVGA 750W  Evolv ITX 
MouseMouse Pad
Naos7000 Corsair MM600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D E8400 DFI LT P35 Radeon HD4890 OCZ 2GB 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500GB Asus multi DVD W7 U Samsung 2232BW+ 
PowerCase
Corsair HX520W CM 690 
  hide details  
Reply
D
(15 items)
 
The Sheep Skinner
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700 Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming5 Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X 3840 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
960 EVO 500GB EK SE 240mm, Magicool slim 240mm EK Supreme HF CU Gold EKFC-Fury X WB 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 10 Pro Acer XG270HU EVGA 750W  Evolv ITX 
MouseMouse Pad
Naos7000 Corsair MM600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D E8400 DFI LT P35 Radeon HD4890 OCZ 2GB 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500GB Asus multi DVD W7 U Samsung 2232BW+ 
PowerCase
Corsair HX520W CM 690 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1516 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7racer View Post
He's a slickery little thing, that he is! I didn't even know it


EDIT: Oh yea, just for the record Lemans, I have my E6750@3.8GHz and 2 cores of my Q9550@3.8Ghz folding for the team. Next week I'll have my E8400 up and folding for the team probably at 3.8Ghz also.
Nice work!!! Why again did you leave the team???
post #1517 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger98 View Post
Nice work!!! Why again did you leave the team???
Well, no good reason really, just had a bunch of stuff on my mind and right then I didn't have time to straighten out my rigs with the hanging issue they seemed to have. I wasn't sure how long or when I was gonna get some new hardware and have all setup but things have came together a lot easier and smoother then I was forecasting. I figured it would take me a month to get all my hardware done but now it doesn't seem that way.

Got a new gfx card on the way for my E8400 rig that should be here by Mon. then I gotta get my E2180 back in action, I might do a give away on my E2180 though, see if someone that wants to get into folding can use it or something.
D
(15 items)
 
The Sheep Skinner
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700 Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming5 Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X 3840 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
960 EVO 500GB EK SE 240mm, Magicool slim 240mm EK Supreme HF CU Gold EKFC-Fury X WB 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 10 Pro Acer XG270HU EVGA 750W  Evolv ITX 
MouseMouse Pad
Naos7000 Corsair MM600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D E8400 DFI LT P35 Radeon HD4890 OCZ 2GB 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500GB Asus multi DVD W7 U Samsung 2232BW+ 
PowerCase
Corsair HX520W CM 690 
  hide details  
Reply
D
(15 items)
 
The Sheep Skinner
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700 Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming5 Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X 3840 G.Skill TridentZ  
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
960 EVO 500GB EK SE 240mm, Magicool slim 240mm EK Supreme HF CU Gold EKFC-Fury X WB 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 10 Pro Acer XG270HU EVGA 750W  Evolv ITX 
MouseMouse Pad
Naos7000 Corsair MM600 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D E8400 DFI LT P35 Radeon HD4890 OCZ 2GB 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500GB Asus multi DVD W7 U Samsung 2232BW+ 
PowerCase
Corsair HX520W CM 690 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1518 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by rx7racer View Post
Well, no good reason really, just had a bunch of stuff on my mind and right then I didn't have time to straighten out my rigs with the hanging issue they seemed to have. I wasn't sure how long or when I was gonna get some new hardware and have all setup but things have came together a lot easier and smoother then I was forecasting. I figured it would take me a month to get all my hardware done but now it doesn't seem that way.

Got a new gfx card on the way for my E8400 rig that should be here by Mon. then I gotta get my E2180 back in action, I might do a give away on my E2180 though, see if someone that wants to get into folding can use it or something.
I can understand about being 2 busy...if lemans did not help me out I would have had the same problem with buying and moving into a new house...
post #1519 of 5030
Hey, question... since I have stated that I am folding with my 8800gt and get 2000 points a day, is it o.k. for me to keep folding with other clients on my f@h name and it not count. I would love to hit 1 million, and since I only get 2000K a day, we just won't count the rest? Is that cool? I can still throw 4 cores over at team_the_replacements
post #1520 of 5030
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by h00chi3 View Post
Hey, question... since I have stated that I am folding with my 8800gt and get 2000 points a day, is it o.k. for me to keep folding with other clients on my f@h name and it not count. I would love to hit 1 million, and since I only get 2000K a day, we just won't count the rest? Is that cool? I can still throw 4 cores over at team_the_replacements
Unfortunately no it isn't, there is a limit of 8 cores per team allowed to run under your name. (gpu+cpu=2cores, quad core all four cores(capped)=2cores, or dual core running both cores=2cores) If you want to run full tilt you can be in the team competition.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Original Folding Teams
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour