Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour - Page 174

post #1731 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans81 View Post
I am on my second one of those in a row.

H00chi3 actually ranger is right, but right now with the ****ty jobs ppd is killing them and gpu is the way to go, so maybe you should stay the course and gpu fold, remember though you can only fold under your name on one gpu or 2 cores of a cpu. If you fold any others we would be disqualified.(I noticed you bought another 8800GT)
Yup. He needs to fold one GPU2 under his own name and one for your team name. At least he'll rack up a lot of points for himself, and a lot of points for your team name.

So. What's it going to be h00chi? You can't change in the middle of the month. Risk the SMP folding; or use the tried and true GPU2? Decisions, decisions. heheh

Of course you guys know we want him to choose the GPU2 with the 2K per day cap. Then he and 2Late4Me will match up quite nicely

And Ranger; what was with that broken wing trick? You are folding fast and hard. Nice try! lol
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600@4.5+GHz 24/7 Stable Asus P5Q Pro EVGA GTX 285 - 675/1728/1269 G.Skill 1066 2 Gigs 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 320GB SATA2 7200rpm 16M Kubuntu Linux 64bit Raidmax 550W RaidMax Smilodon 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600@4.5+GHz 24/7 Stable Asus P5Q Pro EVGA GTX 285 - 675/1728/1269 G.Skill 1066 2 Gigs 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 320GB SATA2 7200rpm 16M Kubuntu Linux 64bit Raidmax 550W RaidMax Smilodon 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1732 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeMiner View Post
Yup. He needs to fold one GPU2 under his own name and one for your team name. At least he'll rack up a lot of points for himself, and a lot of points for your team name.

So. What's it going to be h00chi? You can't change in the middle of the month. Risk the SMP folding; or use the tried and true GPU2? Decisions, decisions. heheh

Of course you guys know we want him to choose the GPU2 with the 2K per day cap. Then he and 2Late4Me will match up quite nicely

And Ranger; what was with that broken wing trick? You are folding fast and hard. Nice try! lol
Actually I really did burn my good ram up and I really am folding on some stock 667 ddr2 ram (I was wrong about it being dell 533 it is actually hp 667, sorry so I was a little off on my description)...I will have to take a picture when I pull it, this stock ram has D9 chips can you believe that I can OC it to 1000 MHz
post #1733 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger98 View Post
Actually I really did burn my good ram up and I really am folding on some stock 667 ddr2 ram (I was wrong about it being dell 533 it is actually hp 667, sorry so I was a little off on my description)...I will have to take a picture when I pull it, this stock ram has D9 chips can you believe that I can OC it to 1000 MHz
That's amazing Ranger. Seems like nothing stops you.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I need help. Don't let them gang up on me again.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600@4.5+GHz 24/7 Stable Asus P5Q Pro EVGA GTX 285 - 675/1728/1269 G.Skill 1066 2 Gigs 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 320GB SATA2 7200rpm 16M Kubuntu Linux 64bit Raidmax 550W RaidMax Smilodon 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600@4.5+GHz 24/7 Stable Asus P5Q Pro EVGA GTX 285 - 675/1728/1269 G.Skill 1066 2 Gigs 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 320GB SATA2 7200rpm 16M Kubuntu Linux 64bit Raidmax 550W RaidMax Smilodon 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1734 of 5030
Thread Starter 
There you go h00chi3 even poor old jade here is afraid of you running vmware on two cores.
post #1735 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans81 View Post
There you go h00chi3 even poor old jade here is afraid of you running vmware on two cores.
Cool, I see you went with that avy. I saw your thread.
My Gaming System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.0GHz @ 1.25v ASUS P6X58D-E GTX 580 Gskill 1600's 3x2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x Corsair F120's in RAID0 Win 7 Ultimate 64bit Apple 30" 2560x1600 microsoft reclusa 
PowerCaseMouse
1000w Corsair antec 1200 razer diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
My Gaming System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.0GHz @ 1.25v ASUS P6X58D-E GTX 580 Gskill 1600's 3x2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x Corsair F120's in RAID0 Win 7 Ultimate 64bit Apple 30" 2560x1600 microsoft reclusa 
PowerCaseMouse
1000w Corsair antec 1200 razer diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1736 of 5030
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonnova74 View Post
Cool, I see you went with that avy. I saw your thread.
It was time for a new one. Well guys this month will be interesting, nice start for me in 1 minute from this post my machine will finish a 2165 and give me a great head start. The downside...it appears at first glance that we missed the 300k mark again, by about 400 points. I will have official final scores up tomorrow night around this time.
post #1737 of 5030
So Lemans. Thanks for keeping all the scores. That'll be really tough luck if you guys miss the 300K by a measely 400 points

So what's it gonna be guys? Is h00chi GPU2, or SMP (2 cores) ?

Extreme reports 2 WU's turned in for 960 points. I think we know now eh

Best of luck guys. I believe this will be the best competition yet
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600@4.5+GHz 24/7 Stable Asus P5Q Pro EVGA GTX 285 - 675/1728/1269 G.Skill 1066 2 Gigs 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 320GB SATA2 7200rpm 16M Kubuntu Linux 64bit Raidmax 550W RaidMax Smilodon 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600@4.5+GHz 24/7 Stable Asus P5Q Pro EVGA GTX 285 - 675/1728/1269 G.Skill 1066 2 Gigs 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 320GB SATA2 7200rpm 16M Kubuntu Linux 64bit Raidmax 550W RaidMax Smilodon 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1738 of 5030
So did you guys hit 300,000 or not?
 
Server
(3 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-3540M Intel HD Graphics 4000 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1600 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD 
OSMonitorMouseAudio
Windows 10 Pro x64 14" at 1600x900 Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX FiiO E17 USB DAC amp 
CPUOSCase
i3-540 Debian 8 (Jessie) Cooler Master Elite 341 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Server
(3 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-3540M Intel HD Graphics 4000 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 1600 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD 
OSMonitorMouseAudio
Windows 10 Pro x64 14" at 1600x900 Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX FiiO E17 USB DAC amp 
CPUOSCase
i3-540 Debian 8 (Jessie) Cooler Master Elite 341 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1739 of 5030
Thread Starter 
We missed it, end of the month puts us at 299731.

But there is a problem, and its big. I will post more when I know more, but its big at least to the team.
post #1740 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans81 View Post
We missed it, end of the month puts us at 299731.

But there is a problem, and its big. I will post more when I know more, but its big at least to the team.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Original Folding Teams
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour