Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour - Page 222

post #2211 of 5030
I love the updates ESPECIALLY when we are on top, go us!
The lapdog
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 1.8GHz Nvidia 8600M GT 1GB Samsung 120GB Hitachi 
Optical DriveOSMonitorCase
Pioneer DVD-RW Windows XP home LG 15.4 widescreen XGA Dell Vostro 1500 laptop 
  hide details  
Reply
The lapdog
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 1.8GHz Nvidia 8600M GT 1GB Samsung 120GB Hitachi 
Optical DriveOSMonitorCase
Pioneer DVD-RW Windows XP home LG 15.4 widescreen XGA Dell Vostro 1500 laptop 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2212 of 5030
Thread Starter 
Well guys with h00chi3 have personal issues(hopefully everything/one is ok), at his request I am having onlycodered step back in for the month. He will be cpu folding so I don't know where this leaves us points wise, he was gpu folding.
post #2213 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans81 View Post
Well guys with h00chi3 have personal issues(hopefully everything/one is ok), at his request I am having onlycodered step back in for the month. He will be cpu folding so I don't know where this leaves us points wise, he was gpu folding.
Well Lemans. It simply means he starts from TODAY. Fortunately he got in early. Your wife really played a brilliant move by having that "Escape" with 80K last month, ready to hop into the ball game. Hopefully OnlyCodered can get up to speed as quickly.

Team Replacements takes 3rd place for December? Muhahahaha. You gonna let that happen?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600@4.5+GHz 24/7 Stable Asus P5Q Pro EVGA GTX 285 - 675/1728/1269 G.Skill 1066 2 Gigs 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 320GB SATA2 7200rpm 16M Kubuntu Linux 64bit Raidmax 550W RaidMax Smilodon 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8600@4.5+GHz 24/7 Stable Asus P5Q Pro EVGA GTX 285 - 675/1728/1269 G.Skill 1066 2 Gigs 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Western Digital 320GB SATA2 7200rpm 16M Kubuntu Linux 64bit Raidmax 550W RaidMax Smilodon 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2214 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans81 View Post
Well guys with h00chi3 have personal issues(hopefully everything/one is ok), at his request I am having onlycodered step back in for the month. He will be cpu folding so I don't know where this leaves us points wise, he was gpu folding.
Like old times!!!
post #2215 of 5030
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeMiner View Post
Well Lemans. It simply means he starts from TODAY. Fortunately he got in early. Your wife really played a brilliant move by having that "Escape" with 80K last month, ready to hop into the ball game. Hopefully OnlyCodered can get up to speed as quickly.

Team Replacements takes 3rd place for December? Muhahahaha. You gonna let that happen?
I am actually asking for permission since code is only folding on one card(ie. 1 core) if we can take his points from the first 3 days of the month at a capped gpu folder, and then the rest from cpu. If not then we will take a 3 day loss, and probably 3rd place. You know its what happens, life is more important than winning.
post #2216 of 5030
Thread Starter 
Snoopy83 -- 11520 JBC
Ranger98 -- 9600 TR
Jademiner -- 9600 RR
xFreerollerx -- 9600 RR
Escape -- 7925 JBC
Roke -- 7680 TR
Gibsonnova74 -- 7680 RR
Lemans81 -- 7680TR
Danbeme32 -- 7680 JBC
Rx7racer -- 5760JBC
H00chi3 -- 5248 TR
2late4me -- 5059 RR

JBC = 34805
RR = 31939
TR = 30208
9am Wednesday update
post #2217 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger98 View Post
I was looking at your cpu folders are they folding with the windows smp client (32 bit)??? If they are let me know I think I can help you guys gain some points going to 64 bit processing (VMware+Ubuntu)
Well, currently we are folding with three GPU clients only. Seems like the best we can do at the moment while still competing.

It also seems like the competition has more energy than in recent months/year too.
post #2218 of 5030
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm11 View Post
Well, currently we are folding with three GPU clients only. Seems like the best we can do at the moment while still competing.

It also seems like the competition has more energy than in recent months/year too.
That is cool...just that cap really is painful
post #2219 of 5030
Thread Starter 
Snoopy83 -- 11520 JBC
Ranger98 -- 11520 TR
Jademiner -- 9600 RR
xFreerollerx -- 9600 RR
Lemans81 -- 9600 TR
Roke -- 9600TR
Gibsonnova74 -- 9600 RR
Escape -- 7925 JBC
Danbeme32 -- 7680 JBC
Rx7racer -- 7680 JBC
H00chi3 -- 6000 TR
2late4me -- 5443 RR

TR = 36720
JBC = 34805
RR = 34243

Total points this month from the three teams 145648 points.
noon Wednesday update
post #2220 of 5030
Thread Starter 
Snoopy83 -- 11520 JBC
Ranger98 -- 11520 TR
Jademiner -- 9600 RR
xFreerollerx -- 9600 RR
Lemans81 -- 9600 TR
Roke -- 9600TR
Gibsonnova74 -- 9600 RR
Escape -- 7925 JBC
Danbeme32 -- 7680 JBC
Rx7racer -- 7680 JBC
H00chi3 -- 6000 TR
2late4me -- 5991 RR

TR = 36720
JBC = 34805
RR = 34791
3pm Wednesday update
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Original Folding Teams
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Team Competition › Original Folding Teams › Team The Replacements (No Members Needed) Reunion Tour