Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › Amazing gaming Rig for $$1,164.92
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Amazing gaming Rig for $$1,164.92

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
So this is as good as it gets besides no SLI

Anyway it will roll!

$1,164.92

If you wanted to cheapen it up a bit you could get an 8800GTS 512mb or 9600GT

post #2 of 26
ditch the 700watt OCZ and go for a Cooler master they seem much better
post #3 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx573v3xX_Z28 View Post
ditch the 700watt OCZ and go for a Cooler master they seem much better
your mom. this isnt for me. Its for a new member on OCN who was gonna blow money on a prebuilt computer from newegg.So hush it will destory that prebuilt!
post #4 of 26
Hey sublime0 thanks for helping me out with building a pc. Going to be putting it together some time this week.
post #5 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime0 View Post
your mom. this isnt for me. Its for a new member on OCN who was gonna blow money on a prebuilt computer from newegg.So hush it will destory that prebuilt!
... what kind of attitude is that...He was giving you suggestions to cheapen your build and help you. So what if it will own the pre-built it can be cheaper than what you have right now. If you didn't want people to leave comments about it or help you why even post this thread. Seems pretty pointless to me.
post #6 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazakia View Post
... what kind of attitude is that...He was giving you suggestions to cheapen your build and help you. So what if it will own the pre-built it can be cheaper than what you have right now. If you didn't want people to leave comments about it or help you why even post this thread. Seems pretty pointless to me.
Becuase hes one of my friends on my yahoo list he knows i dont mean it. I talking to him right now..

+ I was just being a smart-AZZ
post #7 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazakia View Post
... what kind of attitude is that...He was giving you suggestions to cheapen your build and help you. So what if it will own the pre-built it can be cheaper than what you have right now. If you didn't want people to leave comments about it or help you why even post this thread. Seems pretty pointless to me.
for testiclease.. DUH
post #8 of 26
post #9 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpo6969 View Post
2shay
I was in a hurry.
post #10 of 26
There's just something about those OCZ's.
I think maybe because I see people trying to sell them around.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel - General › Amazing gaming Rig for $$1,164.92