* Added support for the following new GPUs:
o Quadro FX 3600M
o GeForce 9800 GX2
o GeForce 9800 GTX
o GeForce 9600 GT
o GeForce 9500M GS
o GeForce 8400
o GeForce 8400 GS
* Added support for Quadro FX 5600/4600 SDI and Quadro G-Sync II.
* Fixed a problem that caused OpenGL to stop rendering to windows with origins at or beyond 4096 pixels (horizontally) on GeForce 8 and 9 GPUs.
* Fixed OpenGL rendering corruption with textures compressed using the DXT5 compression algorithm.
* Fixed a regression that caused invalid EDIDs to be detected for the internal display device on some notebooks.
* Improved hotkey switching and power management support on some GeForce 8 notebooks.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the console from being restored correctly in SLI mode on GeForce 6 and 7 GPUs.
* Fixed a problem that caused the synchronization signal polarity to always be positive for DVI devices on GeForce 8 and 9 GPUs.
* Fixed a problem that caused TV output on secondary TVs to be black and white on some GPUs.
* Restored compatibility with recent Linux 2.6 kernels.