i have the sycthe mini ninja in my case, same as yours
followed the guide here for my HTPC build
This system has a more powerful CPU and a better graphics card.
* CPU: Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53GHz Socket 775, $133.
* CPU Cooler: Scythe NINJA MINI, $33.
* Motherboard: ASUS P5K-VM Intel G33 chipset microATX, $105.
* Memory: Crucial Ballistix BL2KIT12864AA804 DDR2-800 2 x 1GB Kit, $25 (after rebate at Newegg.com).
* Graphics Card: XFX GeForce 8600 GT PV-T84J-USD4, $70 after rebate at Newegg.com.
* HDD: Western Digital WD3200AAKS 320GB SATA, $64.
* PSU: Antec EarthWatts EA 430 (included in the case), $0.
* Case: Antec Fusion Black 430, $150.
* Total Cost: $580