Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Mass Effect PC Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mass Effect PC Thread - Page 31

post #301 of 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade007 View Post
finally got the game, and suprisingly i can max it out (ultra high w/ AA etc) with my vid card.. anyways, anyone know what the fastest way is to earn $$$??
It's way easy.. by the time you finish half of the missions.. or probably less.. you will have so much stuff on you.

you can carry an unlimited amount of gear (guns etc) and rather than omnigel it all, sell it.

It's easy to get over 2 million in the early stages of the game. By the time you get to the final few missions, you'll have all the best weapons
Ender
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3820 TPOWER X79 GeForce GTX 570 Corsair 16GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Crucial M4 128GB SSD Antec Kuhler 620 Win 7 Seasonic M12 600w 
  hide details  
Reply
Ender
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3820 TPOWER X79 GeForce GTX 570 Corsair 16GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Crucial M4 128GB SSD Antec Kuhler 620 Win 7 Seasonic M12 600w 
  hide details  
Reply
post #302 of 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by archangelabove View Post
It's way easy.. by the time you finish half of the missions.. or probably less.. you will have so much stuff on you.

you can carry an unlimited amount of gear (guns etc) and rather than omnigel it all, sell it.

It's easy to get over 2 million in the early stages of the game. By the time you get to the final few missions, you'll have all the best weapons
so, sell omnigel.. anything else, i only have a little over a grand
post #303 of 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by archangelabove View Post
It's way easy.. by the time you finish half of the missions.. or probably less.. you will have so much stuff on you.

you can carry an unlimited amount of gear (guns etc) and rather than omnigel it all, sell it.

It's easy to get over 2 million in the early stages of the game. By the time you get to the final few missions, you'll have all the best weapons
Actually you can only carry 150 items in the inventory. It's practically unlimited, but you can sometimes run out of space.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K Asus P8Z68-V Pro Crossfire HD 5870's 4x4 GB G.skill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
WD Caviar Black 1 TB Windows 7 x64 build 7000 Syncmaster 226BW x 2 Corsair HX650 
Case
Tech station 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K Asus P8Z68-V Pro Crossfire HD 5870's 4x4 GB G.skill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
WD Caviar Black 1 TB Windows 7 x64 build 7000 Syncmaster 226BW x 2 Corsair HX650 
Case
Tech station 
  hide details  
Reply
post #304 of 487
ive got ashley, wrex, quarin, leutinent, and the other alien guy thats the same race as sehen, but i have one other person blocked out in my crew's option, how do i get him/her
post #305 of 487
Don't worry about cash, soon you'll be rolling in it, just do some sidequests - loot scales as you level, so as soon as you start bringing home the big guns you'll be rolling in dough.

The if you want the final team member,*spoiler* play the plot missions, they join you after one of them ,



more specifically *more spoiler* the T'soni mission
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 BE (c3) MSI 790FX-GD70 7770 OCZ Obsidian 4GB 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
120GB SSD + some HDDs Windows 7 Home Premium Silverstone Strider 500w Modular Silverstone RV02B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 BE (c3) MSI 790FX-GD70 7770 OCZ Obsidian 4GB 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
120GB SSD + some HDDs Windows 7 Home Premium Silverstone Strider 500w Modular Silverstone RV02B-W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #306 of 487
Thread Starter 
Things you don't need, just turn into omni-gel, then sell the omni-gel and roll in the cash.
post #307 of 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade007 View Post
ive got ashley, wrex, quarin, leutinent, and the other alien guy thats the same race as sehen, but i have one other person blocked out in my crew's option, how do i get him/her
She one of the three main quest. She's the daughter of the Matriarch. Just go the dig site planet and free her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalKenny View Post
Things you don't need, just turn into omni-gel, then sell the omni-gel and roll in the cash.
Does everyone know of the exploit for free money?

On the Citadel, save the doctor in the med-bay and she will give you a discount on her goods. She will also BUY your goods at a higher rate. Sell your 20 items to her. Then go to any other shop and buyback those 20 goods for normal price. For example, you sell here $5000 item for $6500. Go to another merchant and buyback for $5000.
Once again...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 [4.28GHz, HT] Asus P6T + Broadcom NetXtreme II VisionTek HD5850 [900/1200] + Galaxy GT240 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaw X [1632 MHz] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel X25-M 160GB + 3xRAID0 500GB 7200.12 Window 7 Pro 64 Acer H243H + Samsung 226BW XARMOR-U9BL  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec Truepower New 750W Li Lian PC-V2100 [10x120mm fans] Logitech G9 X-Trac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Once again...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 [4.28GHz, HT] Asus P6T + Broadcom NetXtreme II VisionTek HD5850 [900/1200] + Galaxy GT240 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaw X [1632 MHz] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel X25-M 160GB + 3xRAID0 500GB 7200.12 Window 7 Pro 64 Acer H243H + Samsung 226BW XARMOR-U9BL  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec Truepower New 750W Li Lian PC-V2100 [10x120mm fans] Logitech G9 X-Trac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #308 of 487
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
Does everyone know of the exploit for free money?

On the Citadel, save the doctor in the med-bay and she will give you a discount on her goods. She will also BUY your goods at a higher rate. Sell your 20 items to her. Then go to any other shop and buyback those 20 goods for normal price. For example, you sell here $5000 item for $6500. Go to another merchant and buyback for $5000.
Hmm, I'll have to try that, thanks!
post #309 of 487
Can't say I ever needed money on the first playthrough.. After I played through I had a look at the achievements page and noticed 'Rich'. Next game I started with that character, all characters were decked out with Master Spectre gear. Only thing left now is finding all the best armors..
Small box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 7700K ASUS Z270F Strix ASUS 1080 Ti FE Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 3200 MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo Corsair H115i Windows 10 ASUS PG279Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Unicomp Corsair CX850 Fractal Design Define C Logitech G PRO 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QCK XXL 
  hide details  
Reply
Small box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 7700K ASUS Z270F Strix ASUS 1080 Ti FE Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 3200 MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo Corsair H115i Windows 10 ASUS PG279Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Unicomp Corsair CX850 Fractal Design Define C Logitech G PRO 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QCK XXL 
  hide details  
Reply
post #310 of 487
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowman View Post
Can't say I ever needed money on the first playthrough.. After I played through I had a look at the achievements page and noticed 'Rich'. Next game I started with that character, all characters were decked out with Master Spectre gear. Only thing left now is finding all the best armors..
It could take some time, let me know if you need help finding anything. I have the book sitting right next to me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Mass Effect PC Thread