Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [ShackNews] Crysis Warhead Revealed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[ShackNews] Crysis Warhead Revealed - Page 10

post #91 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evostance View Post
Its not a console version. Its for pc (maybe consoles idk)

And its probably an expansion or something
Who are you? What makes you an expert on this? Where is the expansion thing coming from?

Please stop acting like you know everything... Its really anoying
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD X2 6000 Asus M2N MSI 9800GTX 2 X 1GB Apacer DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Western Digital 160GB Windows XP SP3 Benq G2400WD Top Power 500W 
Case
Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD X2 6000 Asus M2N MSI 9800GTX 2 X 1GB Apacer DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Western Digital 160GB Windows XP SP3 Benq G2400WD Top Power 500W 
Case
Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #92 of 101
Thread Starter 
I love it how nobody actually reads the thread.

If you actually read it, you would realise that they on the crymod forums they seemed to accidentally hint that it is an expansion pack and it isnt for console.

I also said in the first post not the flame or bash in this thread because everyone has heard it all before. Obviously no-one can get tho the end of reading a post before hitting the reply button to flame
Edited by Evostance - 6/5/08 at 1:36am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4850HQ  Yes GT 750M 16GB Corsair 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
512GB SSD 1TB Buffalo Drivestation OSX Mavericks 15" 2880 x 1800 IPS 
MouseOther
Magic Mouse Mobee Magic Charger 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4850HQ  Yes GT 750M 16GB Corsair 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
512GB SSD 1TB Buffalo Drivestation OSX Mavericks 15" 2880 x 1800 IPS 
MouseOther
Magic Mouse Mobee Magic Charger 
  hide details  
Reply
post #93 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by psik0.k1m View Post
cool.. another crappy unfinished game by crytek to sell nvidia's newest die shrink..


YAWNNNN
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehpwnerofn00bs View Post
They won't make that mistake again; if they're going to release it for consoles too, it'll have to be done, and done properly.
Dude this is EA/Crytek we are talking about here. Lets face it, EA make mistakes and they never learn it seems.

However I do hope this game will be better coded/optimized.
post #94 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evostance View Post
I love it how nobody actually reads the thread.

If you actually read it, you would realise that they on the crymod forums they seemed to accidentally hint that it is an expansion pack and it isnt for console.

I also said in the first post not the flame or bash in this thread because everyone has heard it all before. Obviously no-one can get tho the end of reading a post before hitting the reply button to flame
You know what i love? Howe you edited your post to delete the Quote form Crytek.

No one is flaming you, grow up. We are merely saying we don't agree with you oppressing your opinions onto people. It is rude, and you were oppressing unfounded rumors, that is the worst part about it.

the quote from Crytek didn't even suggest it was an expansion. It just hinted that it could go either way, then you realised that and edited it.

Oh and here, I'm sure you have already seen this thread. That is why you shouldn't force your opinions onto people, because that has just blown your theory out of the window.

I am not meaning to be rude, but you need to respect others and not merely state that we are flaming when we were giving you advice. Which actually turned out to be beneficial.

You owe some people some apologies.
Smallville
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 3570k Asus Sabertooth Z77 Asus HD7950 DirectCU II Asus HD7950 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 128GB Corsair Force Pro, 2 x 2TB HDD, 500GB Ext... LG Blu-Ray, DVD/CD RW drive Corsair H60 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Genuine 27" Crossover 27Q S-IPS 1440p Cyborg V7 Corsair HX1000 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Phantom White Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Wireless Steelseries QcK Sennheiser eH250 
  hide details  
Reply
Smallville
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 3570k Asus Sabertooth Z77 Asus HD7950 DirectCU II Asus HD7950 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 128GB Corsair Force Pro, 2 x 2TB HDD, 500GB Ext... LG Blu-Ray, DVD/CD RW drive Corsair H60 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Genuine 27" Crossover 27Q S-IPS 1440p Cyborg V7 Corsair HX1000 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Phantom White Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Wireless Steelseries QcK Sennheiser eH250 
  hide details  
Reply
post #95 of 101
http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=29356

I'm just laughing at all the people who were so pissed at Crytek before even knowing the details of the game. Honestly, I'd much rather have a new game than a few more patches to a game I've already played through.
Irun
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.2ghz Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L Visiontek 4870 512Mb 4 x 1GB DDR2 800 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Hyundai L90D+ 500W Ultra X-finity Cooler Master 690 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech mx510 Steelpad Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Irun
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.2ghz Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L Visiontek 4870 512Mb 4 x 1GB DDR2 800 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Hyundai L90D+ 500W Ultra X-finity Cooler Master 690 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech mx510 Steelpad Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #96 of 101
http://www.overclock.net/video-game-...sively-pc.html

for pc only and looks like a new game not an expansion
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2...  Gigabyte MB Model : GA-890FXA-UD5, NB : AMD 89... Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 775MHz 960 SPU... G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG EcoGreen F4 HD204UI 2TB 32MB Cache SATA... LG WH10LS30 10X Blu-ray Burner - LightScribe Su... XIGMATEK LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler  Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Hanns-G 28'' 3ms Full HD 1080P 1920 x 1200LCD M... Samsung 19" 1440x900 Envision 22" 1680x1050 RAZER Lycosa Black USB Wired Gaming Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
TOPOWER Galaxis MX Series GAPS-500MX 500W ATX12... COOLER MASTER Storm Scout RAZER DeathAdder Precision Optical Gaming Mouse... RocketFish (Speed+Control) 
Audio
Altec Lansing VS4221 2.1 35 Watts Three-Piece C... 
  hide details  
Reply
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2...  Gigabyte MB Model : GA-890FXA-UD5, NB : AMD 89... Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 775MHz 960 SPU... G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG EcoGreen F4 HD204UI 2TB 32MB Cache SATA... LG WH10LS30 10X Blu-ray Burner - LightScribe Su... XIGMATEK LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler  Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Hanns-G 28'' 3ms Full HD 1080P 1920 x 1200LCD M... Samsung 19" 1440x900 Envision 22" 1680x1050 RAZER Lycosa Black USB Wired Gaming Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
TOPOWER Galaxis MX Series GAPS-500MX 500W ATX12... COOLER MASTER Storm Scout RAZER DeathAdder Precision Optical Gaming Mouse... RocketFish (Speed+Control) 
Audio
Altec Lansing VS4221 2.1 35 Watts Three-Piece C... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #97 of 101
wow lol i still need a GPU that can run crysis!! Im falling behind!
its pretty gay thats its gonna run on consoles....
Smurf Box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600|G0|3.4Ghz| Asus P5k Deluxe|Wifi-AP 7900 GS XXX|NEED UPGRADE! 2x1gb Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500gb Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Sony DVD/CD Vista Ultimate 32bit 19in Flatscreen 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
LX710 ocz 700w Xtreme Power Antec 900 Gaming case LX710 
  hide details  
Reply
Smurf Box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600|G0|3.4Ghz| Asus P5k Deluxe|Wifi-AP 7900 GS XXX|NEED UPGRADE! 2x1gb Crucial Ballistix 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
500gb Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 Sony DVD/CD Vista Ultimate 32bit 19in Flatscreen 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
LX710 ocz 700w Xtreme Power Antec 900 Gaming case LX710 
  hide details  
Reply
post #98 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowmyclub View Post
wow lol i still need a GPU that can run crysis!! Im falling behind!
its pretty gay thats its gonna run on consoles....
..It's not. It's a PC exclusive. They're not going there yet.

And besides, whatever magic they use to get CryEngine 2 running on what amounts to 7800GTXes and gimped in-order CPUs probably involves low graphical quality and a resolution pegged at 720p or lower.
Small box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 7700K ASUS Z270F Strix ASUS 1080 Ti FE Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 3200 MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo Corsair H115i Windows 10 ASUS PG279Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Unicomp Corsair CX850 Fractal Design Define C Logitech G PRO 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QCK XXL 
  hide details  
Reply
Small box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 7700K ASUS Z270F Strix ASUS 1080 Ti FE Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 3200 MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo Corsair H115i Windows 10 ASUS PG279Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Unicomp Corsair CX850 Fractal Design Define C Logitech G PRO 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QCK XXL 
  hide details  
Reply
post #99 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowmyclub View Post
wow lol i still need a GPU that can run crysis!! Im falling behind!
its pretty gay thats its gonna run on consoles....
LOL you didnt see the post above yours with a link???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkbob33 View Post
http://www.overclock.net/video-game-...sively-pc.html

for pc only and looks like a new game not an expansion
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2...  Gigabyte MB Model : GA-890FXA-UD5, NB : AMD 89... Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 775MHz 960 SPU... G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG EcoGreen F4 HD204UI 2TB 32MB Cache SATA... LG WH10LS30 10X Blu-ray Burner - LightScribe Su... XIGMATEK LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler  Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Hanns-G 28'' 3ms Full HD 1080P 1920 x 1200LCD M... Samsung 19" 1440x900 Envision 22" 1680x1050 RAZER Lycosa Black USB Wired Gaming Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
TOPOWER Galaxis MX Series GAPS-500MX 500W ATX12... COOLER MASTER Storm Scout RAZER DeathAdder Precision Optical Gaming Mouse... RocketFish (Speed+Control) 
Audio
Altec Lansing VS4221 2.1 35 Watts Three-Piece C... 
  hide details  
Reply
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2...  Gigabyte MB Model : GA-890FXA-UD5, NB : AMD 89... Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 775MHz 960 SPU... G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
SAMSUNG EcoGreen F4 HD204UI 2TB 32MB Cache SATA... LG WH10LS30 10X Blu-ray Burner - LightScribe Su... XIGMATEK LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler  Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Hanns-G 28'' 3ms Full HD 1080P 1920 x 1200LCD M... Samsung 19" 1440x900 Envision 22" 1680x1050 RAZER Lycosa Black USB Wired Gaming Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
TOPOWER Galaxis MX Series GAPS-500MX 500W ATX12... COOLER MASTER Storm Scout RAZER DeathAdder Precision Optical Gaming Mouse... RocketFish (Speed+Control) 
Audio
Altec Lansing VS4221 2.1 35 Watts Three-Piece C... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #100 of 101
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedEarth View Post
You know what i love? Howe you edited your post to delete the Quote form Crytek.

No one is flaming you, grow up. We are merely saying we don't agree with you oppressing your opinions onto people. It is rude, and you were oppressing unfounded rumors, that is the worst part about it.

the quote from Crytek didn't even suggest it was an expansion. It just hinted that it could go either way, then you realised that and edited it.

Oh and here, I'm sure you have already seen this thread. That is why you shouldn't force your opinions onto people, because that has just blown your theory out of the window.

I am not meaning to be rude, but you need to respect others and not merely state that we are flaming when we were giving you advice. Which actually turned out to be beneficial.

You owe some people some apologies.
Nope..Looks like i was right. I know and trust my sources

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/06...ead-detailed/1

Quote:
It turns out that rather than the next game in the series, Crysis: Warhead is a standalone expansion pack for the original game which, much like the original Half-Life expansions, will tell the same story as the original game but do it through the eyes of another character. In this case, that character is the British Sergeant, Psycho.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4850HQ  Yes GT 750M 16GB Corsair 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
512GB SSD 1TB Buffalo Drivestation OSX Mavericks 15" 2880 x 1800 IPS 
MouseOther
Magic Mouse Mobee Magic Charger 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4850HQ  Yes GT 750M 16GB Corsair 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
512GB SSD 1TB Buffalo Drivestation OSX Mavericks 15" 2880 x 1800 IPS 
MouseOther
Magic Mouse Mobee Magic Charger 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [ShackNews] Crysis Warhead Revealed