Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Crytekl] Crysis Warhead shipping exclusively to PC this year!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Crytekl] Crysis Warhead shipping exclusively to PC this year!!! - Page 2

post #11 of 169
I mean when you load Crysis, open up the console and look at the errors.
TJ07 Type R Build
(78 photos)
  
Reply
TJ07 Type R Build
(78 photos)
  
Reply
post #12 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate125645 View Post
I love how people whine about Crysis not being optimized or being poorly programmed when they have absolutely no proof. Just because it takes a significant amount of computer horsepower to run does not mean it is poorly programmed or not optimized, people!
I agree.
Milwaukee's Beast
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.22 - 1.25v (36 / 58) EVGA 680i (A1) eVga 8800 GTX - SLI 4GB - OCZ PC6400 
OSMonitorPower
Vista Premuim x86 22" Syncmaster Silverstone 850W 
  hide details  
Reply
Milwaukee's Beast
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.22 - 1.25v (36 / 58) EVGA 680i (A1) eVga 8800 GTX - SLI 4GB - OCZ PC6400 
OSMonitorPower
Vista Premuim x86 22" Syncmaster Silverstone 850W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate125645 View Post
I love how people whine about Crysis not being optimized or being poorly programmed when they have absolutely no proof. Just because it takes a significant amount of computer horsepower to run does not mean it is poorly programmed or not optimized, people!
AMEN!!!
everyone bashes but no one has proof of the actual "unoptimized" code.
its basically high requirements = not optimized,this game is ahead of it's time.
i love this guy.
?????????
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @3000Mhz 1.35vcore Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L Radeon HD 4870 1GB XFX 2GB DDR2 Novatech (2x1GB) + 1GB OCZ DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
160 GB WD SATA2 + 500 GB WD SATA 2 SONY DVD-RW 16x DL Windows XP Home Telefunken 22" 1366x768 (unknown model) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
A4 Tech X7 Satellite 600W Some Sentey Case A4 Tech Glaser 5 
Mouse Pad
Generic 
  hide details  
Reply
?????????
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @3000Mhz 1.35vcore Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L Radeon HD 4870 1GB XFX 2GB DDR2 Novatech (2x1GB) + 1GB OCZ DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
160 GB WD SATA2 + 500 GB WD SATA 2 SONY DVD-RW 16x DL Windows XP Home Telefunken 22" 1366x768 (unknown model) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
A4 Tech X7 Satellite 600W Some Sentey Case A4 Tech Glaser 5 
Mouse Pad
Generic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 169
definitely looking forward to this

i dont care what people say about the first Crysis..the game was awesome really. nothing super brand new and unique or epic or anything, just a good game.
Dr. Gonzo
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k Gigabyte X79-UD3 ASUS GTX Titan X 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO SSD 2TB Crucial M4 256GB Lite-On Blu-Ray Writer Swiftech Apogee Drive II 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 27" Tesoro Durandal Silverstone 850w Strider 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec Eleven Hundred Logitech G502 Creative SoundBlaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
Dr. Gonzo
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k Gigabyte X79-UD3 ASUS GTX Titan X 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws Z C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO SSD 2TB Crucial M4 256GB Lite-On Blu-Ray Writer Swiftech Apogee Drive II 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 27" Tesoro Durandal Silverstone 850w Strider 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec Eleven Hundred Logitech G502 Creative SoundBlaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rocker View Post
I mean when you load Crysis, open up the console and look at the errors.
So wow, that is how you are concluding that it has bad code? To me it looks like reference errors not serious problems.
Mean Mango Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3.0 GHZ EVGA nForce 680i SLI NF68-T1 Revision 2 2X SLI EVGA GeForce 9800 GT G92 512MB@600Mhz 4GB OCZ DDR2 6400 Platinum R2 1GBx4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x Raptors140GB RAID 0 1x WD 1TB PIONEER DVR-112DBK 18X DVD±RW DL Windows 7 Ultimate x32 Dell 2007 FP 22" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Extended Black USB OCZ 700W SLI GameXStream Black Honeycomb Cooling Cooler Master Elite 330 Black W/ Dust Screens Logitech MX™ Revolution 
Mouse Pad
Black GelWrist™ Mouse Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
Mean Mango Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 @ 3.0 GHZ EVGA nForce 680i SLI NF68-T1 Revision 2 2X SLI EVGA GeForce 9800 GT G92 512MB@600Mhz 4GB OCZ DDR2 6400 Platinum R2 1GBx4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x Raptors140GB RAID 0 1x WD 1TB PIONEER DVR-112DBK 18X DVD±RW DL Windows 7 Ultimate x32 Dell 2007 FP 22" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Extended Black USB OCZ 700W SLI GameXStream Black Honeycomb Cooling Cooler Master Elite 330 Black W/ Dust Screens Logitech MX™ Revolution 
Mouse Pad
Black GelWrist™ Mouse Pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 169
I think its a balance really. Its is FACT you need high end systems for Crysis. but its also FACT that Crysis sure as hell should have been optimized much better than what it was...its not just the fact its ahead of time. Its the fact thay Crytek spent way too much time on the eyecandy and not the performance.
post #17 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate125645 View Post
I love how people whine about Crysis not being optimized or being poorly programmed when they have absolutely no proof. Just because it takes a significant amount of computer horsepower to run does not mean it is poorly programmed or not optimized, people!
QFT

I'm glad to see this is a PC exclusive so the graphics and gameplay aren't being dumbed down for consoles. I wasn't expecting it after their complaining about Crysis piracy. Hopefully this doesn't mean they're going to resort to the same Draconian DRM measures that Mass Effect had originally used

Will be picking up Crysis when I get my HD4870 and I'll be awaiting this game (barring any extreme DRM)
post #18 of 169
I'm excited, although I doubt the story line is going to be very different....do the story lines eventually converge with Nomad's? I can't remember...
PWNzershreck
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930K @ 4.6 GHz ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition MSI GTX 1080 FE Heatkiller Acetal 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600C9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Samsung 840 Pro  ASUS DVD-RW SATA Koolance 380i & 2x HW Labs 480GTX Arch Linux x86_64, Windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UC88-B Ultrawide, ASUS VS278Q Ducky Corsair AX1200i Caselabs STH10 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Func 1030 ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
PWNzershreck
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930K @ 4.6 GHz ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition MSI GTX 1080 FE Heatkiller Acetal 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600C9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Samsung 840 Pro  ASUS DVD-RW SATA Koolance 380i & 2x HW Labs 480GTX Arch Linux x86_64, Windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UC88-B Ultrawide, ASUS VS278Q Ducky Corsair AX1200i Caselabs STH10 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G500 Func 1030 ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 169
What I don't understand is why the don't just use Steam if they are worried about piracy. Granted it is not perfect, but it is the best approach imo. Just don't release any hard copies. Do it through steam only. These days, I would say very few to none of the people that have the hardware to play Crysis don't have an internet connection.
post #20 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
I think its a balance really. Its is FACT you need high end systems for Crysis. but its also FACT that Crysis sure as hell should have been optimized much better than what it was...its not just the fact its ahead of time. Its the fact thay Crytek spent way too much time on the eyecandy and not the performance.
You say it is fact yet you offer no proof. The eye candy comes at a cost of performance - that's life, so I don't know how you can justify complaining about it. When you see a game with equal eye candy that runs better, then you can make the claims you did in your post. No offense intended, but as it is right now your post is just as lacking as the others with similar views.
BladeRunner v3.0
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.6GHz Core, 4.4GHz Cache ASUS X99 Sabertooth Sapphire R9 380 Dual-X OC G.Skill TridentZ 32GB DDR4 @ 13-15-13-33-1T 320... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S Windows 10 Home 64-bit Logitech G910 Orion Spark 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNova 1000W T2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
BladeRunner v3.0
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.6GHz Core, 4.4GHz Cache ASUS X99 Sabertooth Sapphire R9 380 Dual-X OC G.Skill TridentZ 32GB DDR4 @ 13-15-13-33-1T 320... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Noctua NH-D15S Windows 10 Home 64-bit Logitech G910 Orion Spark 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNova 1000W T2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Crytekl] Crysis Warhead shipping exclusively to PC this year!!!