I don't understand everyone's fuss about getting electrocuted. As long as you have at least a little common sense, you'll be fine. I've opened countless PSU's to solder in led fans and I've never been shocked. The bBest thing to do is before you open everything up, plug a device such as a fan into the PSU, and jump start it with something insulated. I use a piece of insulated 20 gauge wire. I just strip the ends and put a little solder on them to keep em firm. Then jump the green wire on the 20pin with an adjacent black wire on the 20pin, switch on the PSU and once its running unplug it and any remaining juice should be used up by the fan in a quick second.
post #41 of 58
6/6/08 at 9:07pm