Artisan Program Overview
The Overclock.net Artisan program allows talented members in good standing the opportunity to offer their products/services directly to the Overclock.net membership.
Who is This Program For?
Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements listed below who would like to sell products within Overclock.net but do not have the means/justification to join the Official Vendor program.
What Will Artisans Receive?
A one year prepaid Artisan subscription includes:
- Inclusion within a dedicated Artisan sales forum
- Inclusion within a dedicated Artisan support forum
- Access to a private Artisan/Staff forum
- An Artisan postbit badge
Product / Service Listing Fee
- $79 fee per listing per year (for listings 1 through 3)
- $249 per year for a forum in which to list more than 3 items
A product listing consists of one specific product or service offered by an Artisan. A listing may offer multiple variants of color and system compatibility, but substantive differences will constitute a new listing. Each product generation will be treated as a new listing. Full details will be provided up on request and are posted in the Artisan/Staff forum.
- Have earned at least 75 reps within the Overclock.net community
- Have a reputation for top notch work
- Be in good standing within the Overclock.net community and broader overclocking/enthusiast community
- Have personally produced the item in the listing / conduct the service being offered
- Overclock.net reserves the right to revoke Artisan status for any reason and without refund
- Artisans agree that they will not solicit members beyond the scope and duration of the outlined terms
- All promotion/sales must be conducted on Overclock.net.
How to Become an Artisan?
- Ensure you meet the requirements outlined above.
- Contact Chipp or The_Manual directly for confirmation
- Subscribe via: http://www.overclock.net/payment.php for 1-3 item listings. To subscribe to the $249 yearly option, including your own forum, please contact us directly.
A special thanks goes to Taeric and the focus group who helped develop the structure of this program!
The Artisan programs last revisions were in February of 2011, lowering subscription prices.