Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Former MOTM Archive (link to new thread posted here)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Former MOTM Archive (link to new thread posted here) - Page 13  

post #121 of 258
hmm.. that is interesting.

from what i know.. nckid can post his finished pics there but not the full log. i know a fellow ocn'er actually had his log on another site but he took it down when he found it his mod was nominated. as long as he doesn't post back his full log and only his completed pictures it should be ok. plus from the looks of it, he posted that second one after he was finished modding on OCN..

and as for motoray's his would be dq'd it just wasn't caught. if his was in the lead like jago's it would've been dq'd for having his log somewhere else.

the rules are explicit enough that you can only have the log here on OCN. sometimes they just aren't caught. keep in mind the mods aren't on all the time and they might have missed things.


and going back to your first link.. please don't be a jerk about it. calling members here "you people" is just rude and its not going to get you anywhere on this forum.

EDIT: as for oliver's bloobox, you could consider that more of a finished video. just like finished pictures. as mentioned before, you can have finished pictures posted on other forums but not the worklog.

EDIT2: this is just my 2 cents. you've brought some good info to the motm and precautions will be taken for next month's.

EDIT3:i use photobucket for my pictures. and that "ftp style" worklog is just his own server or site to host his pictures that is in no way considered a worklog.

and as i've said before, motoray would get dq'd too.

usually during nominations. its mentioned that the worklog must be on ocn only. if not, they don't qualify. they're pretty lenient about letting you have finished pics elsewhere just not the worklog if you want to be in motm.
Edited by nafljhy - 7/24/09 at 10:07pm
Hephae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Zotac 9300 mITX MSI 460GTX Cyclone 2x 2GB Team Xtreem 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
500GB SG Momentus XT Win7 x64 Logitech Illuminated Seasonic X650 
CaseMouse
Hephae Razer Abyssus 
  hide details  
Hephae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Zotac 9300 mITX MSI 460GTX Cyclone 2x 2GB Team Xtreem 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
500GB SG Momentus XT Win7 x64 Logitech Illuminated Seasonic X650 
CaseMouse
Hephae Razer Abyssus 
  hide details  
post #122 of 258
Im not really trying to be mean here, I just think it is unfair.
I think the worst part is that this month jago was winning and got DQ If he wasn't winning I have a feeling it would have gone unnoticed. This month's competition should be redone. Being all of bioshocks votes are now gone instead of them going to other mods.

I would definitely clarify that next month WORKLOGS can only be placed here.
Edited by sabooya - 7/24/09 at 10:09pm
Blue Storm
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 2.522GHz (2 CPUs) ATI Radeon 4870 1GB 4GB RAM (2 x 2GB) 2 x 640GB 7200 WD 
OSCase
Windows 7 RAIDMAX NINJA 
  hide details  
Blue Storm
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 2.522GHz (2 CPUs) ATI Radeon 4870 1GB 4GB RAM (2 x 2GB) 2 x 640GB 7200 WD 
OSCase
Windows 7 RAIDMAX NINJA 
  hide details  
post #123 of 258
repo had said that he was going to let all of jago's votes continue all up until the end BUT he was informed that jago's worklog was elsewhere. thats what dq'd him. i agree it was unfortunate.

i,however, do not agree that it should be redone.
Hephae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Zotac 9300 mITX MSI 460GTX Cyclone 2x 2GB Team Xtreem 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
500GB SG Momentus XT Win7 x64 Logitech Illuminated Seasonic X650 
CaseMouse
Hephae Razer Abyssus 
  hide details  
Hephae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Zotac 9300 mITX MSI 460GTX Cyclone 2x 2GB Team Xtreem 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
500GB SG Momentus XT Win7 x64 Logitech Illuminated Seasonic X650 
CaseMouse
Hephae Razer Abyssus 
  hide details  
post #124 of 258
Look. Getting all your gaming buddies on line to sign up for OCN and then vote for your mod is not cool. That is why he should have been Disqualified. I could care less about the multiple listings. From now on Voters should have a minimum of 5 Rep Points to be a valid voter.
Edited by Enigma8750 - 7/24/09 at 10:14pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
post #125 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
Look. Getting all your gaming buddies on line to sign up for OCN and then vote for your mod is not cool. That is why he should have been Disqualified. I could care less about the multiple listings.
i'm going to disagree with your enigma. wanting to have your friends and family vote for you isn't bad at all. (the bad thing about it happening here is that they sign up to vote and don't bother with OCN.)

the multiple listings do matter, i can't word why it does right now as i'm getting pretty sleepy.

and 5 rep is quite a bit to just vote. as i can recall that it took me more than a month to get 5 rep and there isn't even that long for the voting process.
Hephae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Zotac 9300 mITX MSI 460GTX Cyclone 2x 2GB Team Xtreem 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
500GB SG Momentus XT Win7 x64 Logitech Illuminated Seasonic X650 
CaseMouse
Hephae Razer Abyssus 
  hide details  
Hephae
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Zotac 9300 mITX MSI 460GTX Cyclone 2x 2GB Team Xtreem 
Hard DriveOSKeyboardPower
500GB SG Momentus XT Win7 x64 Logitech Illuminated Seasonic X650 
CaseMouse
Hephae Razer Abyssus 
  hide details  
post #126 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
Look. Getting all your gaming buddies on line to sign up for OCN and then vote for your mod is not cool. That is why he should have been Disqualified. I could care less about the multiple listings. From now on Voters should have a minimum of 5 Rep Points to be a valid voter.
Sorry i have to step in there.

I signed up @ ocn cause of jago's work, i looked at some of the other worklogs and i know jago has been putting a lot of work in his mod, not that im saying the other nominees haven't.

If he hadnt get me to see this thread, he even told me to look at some of the other mods and look through the forums cuz its pretty cool.

I even started to get interested in ocing. I posted in the welcome boards, i posted my machine info already and i got some plans. And with all the useful information and experienced people here I think I can come a long way and someday will be the one who's giving out info to new guys in the future.

Rather than your bull****(excuse me for my language) story about only letting friends signup to vote for only him, while he particularly said,atleast to me, check out the other mods too you might like them better or whatever choose your pick.

In the end its all about how we react to eachother, respect is key. Choose your words wisely. These are discussion boards not hate boards. And all is equal, I thought u should know that already, as far as I can see your posts and rep you are a seasoned member. So you should know this.

I think you should apologize. Like jago did to everyone else whom he said stuff to totally uncalled for. But what do you expect? Your hard work, your mod, your time put in to it, your blood sweat tears soul and joy. All to ruin because according to you he let other people get to know OCN but he pushed people to vote for him? How can he do that over the net? Threaten somebody? Boy oh boy i didnt expect this from a seasoned member.
Giving out goodies, now thats something else, that should realy bump up the votes! VOTE 4 ME! YOU CAN WIN A $50 DOLLAR COUPON!


All I want to say in the end is:

thx jago for letting me know this very informative board. Now lets hope the bull**** stays out aswell and future competitions will be organized better. And leave that to the organizers of OCN, it's their forum, they have been getting a headsup for long enough now as this thread escalated.

And I can say this allday long. Respect is key, respect eachother. Everyone worked hard for their mods.

Just my 2cents.

makaveli live on! PEACE

p.s. rep limit is bull****, post limit is better. Like 50.
Edited by m1nd - 7/24/09 at 11:11pm
Angelus Animi
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500k Asus Sabertooth P67 EVGA GTX460 SuperClocked 768MB @895-1023-1790 4x4gb Corsair XMS3 ddr3-1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 80GB + 500GB @7200rpm Samsung Writemaster Windows 7 Professional 64bit Iiyama E2472HD-B1 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Thermaltake Toughpower 750 Coolermaster CM690 Advanced II Nvidia Edition Logitech G9x 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries 5L 
  hide details  
Angelus Animi
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500k Asus Sabertooth P67 EVGA GTX460 SuperClocked 768MB @895-1023-1790 4x4gb Corsair XMS3 ddr3-1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Barracuda 80GB + 500GB @7200rpm Samsung Writemaster Windows 7 Professional 64bit Iiyama E2472HD-B1 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Thermaltake Toughpower 750 Coolermaster CM690 Advanced II Nvidia Edition Logitech G9x 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries 5L 
  hide details  
post #127 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabooya View Post
here is another
http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=165295
are they DQ too?

also the rules state, "Any mod recently created by an Overclock.net member and that is exclusively posted on Overclock.net is eligible to be entered"
Doesn't youtube count as posting the mod elsewhere? It says nothing about multiple worklogs so this BS about previous worklogs is invalid if I can put a video of my mod on youtube.
YouTube - The Bloo Box - Duality
No - Youtube shouldn't count because how else should members post videos in their worklogs? Not to mention - Youtube videos really isn't a "worklog". XD

Quote:
Im also pretty sure just about everyone uploaded pictures of their mods from a third party upload site. Hmmmm Your rules need some clarifying.....

Bloobox has a ftp style worklog too.
http://oliver.stirk.org/WorkLogs/BlooBox/

Im sure I could go on and on finding REALLY CRAZY ways to DQ people, like what happened this month.

Overclock.net really doesn't play fair it seems.
Um dude. FTP is how you host pictures, the function of EVERY website. You don't need to host your pictures on OCN to qualify. Stop trying to nitpick and downplay OCN's rules. Thats how I and many other members host their pictures. If that is against the rules, then so is photobucket - imageshack - imagepush - ect. Its wouldn't be fair to do that. Just stop trying.
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
post #128 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28 View Post
Um dude. FTP is how you host pictures, the function of EVERY website. You don't need to host your pictures on OCN to qualify. Stop trying to nitpick and downplay OCN's rules. Thats how I and many other members host their pictures. If that is against the rules, then so is photobucket - imageshack - imagepush - ect. Its wouldn't be fair to do that. Just stop trying.
I wasn't serious about that. I was just trying to show how easily it is to stretch DQ rules, and that they need to be clarified.

I also agree with m1nd. I do mods myself, and I was really getting into this MOtM competition. I was considering putting mine up. The Bioshock mod got me interested in this site. What jago did was no different then a game site like joystiq.com posting an article about how there's a competition at Overclock.net. He didn't force any of us to vote for him. I personally didn't like the others, and I thought NEsputer was really unoriginal and mediocre, sorry
slothfish :/ its not personal, its just that anyone can do what you did. Google Nes Computer. there's INSTRUCTIONS on how to build a mod like that. At least all teh other competitors made their mod with their own ideas.

Now Idk what I want to do. This competition seemed so promising, but now im apprehensive about signing up if every time my friends vote for me I get DQ. Its a very emotional problem that I think at the least was handled the wrong way.
Blue Storm
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 2.522GHz (2 CPUs) ATI Radeon 4870 1GB 4GB RAM (2 x 2GB) 2 x 640GB 7200 WD 
OSCase
Windows 7 RAIDMAX NINJA 
  hide details  
Blue Storm
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 2.522GHz (2 CPUs) ATI Radeon 4870 1GB 4GB RAM (2 x 2GB) 2 x 640GB 7200 WD 
OSCase
Windows 7 RAIDMAX NINJA 
  hide details  
post #129 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabooya View Post
I wasn't serious about that. I was just trying to show how easily it is to stretch DQ rules, and that they need to be clarified.

I also agree with m1nd. I do mods myself, and I was really getting into this MOtM competition. I was considering putting mine up. The Bioshock mod got me interested in this site. What jago did was no different then a game site like joystiq.com posting an article about how there's a competition at Overclock.net. He didn't force any of us to vote for him. I personally didn't like the others, and I thought NEsputer was really unoriginal and mediocre, sorry
slothfish :/ its not personal, its just that anyone can do what you did. Google Nes Computer. there's INSTRUCTIONS on how to build a mod like that. At least all the other competitors made their mod with their own ideas.

Now Idk what I want to do. This competition seemed so promising, but now im apprehensive about signing up if every time my friends vote for me I get DQ. Its a very emotional problem that I think at the least was handled the wrong way.
Let's get one thing straight. Jago was DQ'd because his worklog was posted on other websites, not because he had friends coming here to vote for him. If you have read my posts you will see that we (the staff) were going to let all that ride without repercussion.

You guys need to stop nitpicking here. Of course you can host pictures/video offsite. It wouldn't make sense to host everything from a worklog on OCN, however, your worklog is what has to be OCN specific. It is this way because OUR Mod contest is for OUR members. It promotes OCN modders and OCN. This is not Bit-tech or another modding site.

The rules clearly state a mod/worklog has to be OCN ONLY. The rules are simple and straightforward, if someone can't follow them, I'm sorry.


And please stop trying to down others mods here. Almost any mod has some other one before it that has inspired it or is similar. If you want to have flack over an NESputer being done before, by that measure Jago's was just an out of the box acrylic case too.


The point is, the works Sloth, Jago, and all the other modders, no matter the skill level involved, are works of the heart. They involve our own time and money, and no amount of 'instructions' can lessen the work of your own hands.
Silentium
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 SABERTOOTH 990FX ASUS R9 270X G.Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Crucial m4 320GB WD Caviar Blue Samsung DVD-RW Windows 7 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24' Asus Razer Black Widow Corsair TX750w Silentium - custom acrylic case 
MouseMouse Pad
Cyborg RAT 7 In-Win Batmat 
  hide details  
Silentium
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8320 SABERTOOTH 990FX ASUS R9 270X G.Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Crucial m4 320GB WD Caviar Blue Samsung DVD-RW Windows 7 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24' Asus Razer Black Widow Corsair TX750w Silentium - custom acrylic case 
MouseMouse Pad
Cyborg RAT 7 In-Win Batmat 
  hide details  
post #130 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1nd View Post
Sorry i have to step in there.

I signed up @ ocn cause of jago's work, i looked at some of the other worklogs and i know jago has been putting a lot of work in his mod, not that im saying the other nominees haven't.

If he hadnt get me to see this thread, he even told me to look at some of the other mods and look through the forums cuz its pretty cool.

I even started to get interested in ocing. I posted in the welcome boards, i posted my machine info already and i got some plans. And with all the useful information and experienced people here I think I can come a long way and someday will be the one who's giving out info to new guys in the future.

Rather than your bull****(excuse me for my language) story about only letting friends signup to vote for only him, while he particularly said,atleast to me, check out the other mods too you might like them better or whatever choose your pick.

In the end its all about how we react to eachother, respect is key. Choose your words wisely. These are discussion boards not hate boards. And all is equal, I thought u should know that already, as far as I can see your posts and rep you are a seasoned member. So you should know this.

I think you should apologize. Like jago did to everyone else whom he said stuff to totally uncalled for. But what do you expect? Your hard work, your mod, your time put in to it, your blood sweat tears soul and joy. All to ruin because according to you he let other people get to know OCN but he pushed people to vote for him? How can he do that over the net? Threaten somebody? Boy oh boy i didnt expect this from a seasoned member.
Giving out goodies, now thats something else, that should realy bump up the votes! VOTE 4 ME! YOU CAN WIN A $50 DOLLAR COUPON!


All I want to say in the end is:

thx jago for letting me know this very informative board. Now lets hope the bull**** stays out aswell and future competitions will be organized better. And leave that to the organizers of OCN, it's their forum, they have been getting a headsup for long enough now as this thread escalated.

And I can say this allday long. Respect is key, respect eachother. Everyone worked hard for their mods.

Just my 2cents.

makaveli live on! PEACE

p.s. rep limit is bull****, post limit is better. Like 50.
thanks for your perspective m1nd, I think it's a very valuable and well stated post. I think the key thing for me is respect. The internet can bring out the best and worst of us, and it's important to understand that the person at the other end of the wire isn't all that different from you.

I'm relatively new to OCN as well, and have been helped in many ways, and I try to give back what I can. I think its sad that there's so much drama over this month's MOTM, but it is what people have poured a lot of themselves into (at least in the best mods, imo). I like to think that people vote based on the virtues of the mod itself, rather than their personal relationships with the modder, but of course it doesn't always work that way.

A clarification/revamp of the rules will help, but it also relies a lot on the personal integrity of the nominated modder. The rule applied in this case was pretty clear about OCN exclusivity. It's hard for volunteers to screen every nominee themselves, so helpful OCN members can PM repo with links if they find a violation, as I believe happened. Getting more people such as yourself to signup and contribute at OCN is not a bad thing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by repo_man View Post
Let's get one thing straight. Jago was DQ'd because his worklog was posted on other websites, not because he had friends coming here to vote for him. If you have read my posts you will see that we (the staff) were going to let all that ride without repercussion.

You guys need to stop nitpicking here. Of course you can host pictures/video offsite. It wouldn't make sense to host everything from a worklog on OCN, however, your worklog is what has to be OCN specific. It is this way because OUR Mod contest is for OUR members. It promotes OCN modders and OCN. This is not Bit-tech or another modding site.

The rules clearly state a mod/worklog has to be OCN ONLY. The rules are simple and straightforward, if someone can't follow them, I'm sorry.


And please stop trying to down others mods here. Almost any mod has some other one before it that has inspired it or is similar. If you want to have flack over an NESputer being done before, by that measure Jago's was just an out of the box acrylic case too.


The point is, the works Sloth, Jago, and all the other modders, no matter the skill level involved, are works of the heart. They involve our own time and money, and no amount of 'instructions' can lessen the work of your own hands.
Well said Repo!
Main Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
QX9650 EVGA 750i FTW EVGA GTX 275 FTW 2 x 2GB OCZ Reaper PC2 8500 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
500 GB Maxtor XP 32/Vista64/Win7 beta64 19" Viewsonic logitech basic 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Zalman ZM-1000HP ThermalTake Element S MX Laser desk 
  hide details  
Main Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
QX9650 EVGA 750i FTW EVGA GTX 275 FTW 2 x 2GB OCZ Reaper PC2 8500 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
500 GB Maxtor XP 32/Vista64/Win7 beta64 19" Viewsonic logitech basic 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Zalman ZM-1000HP ThermalTake Element S MX Laser desk 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mods
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Former MOTM Archive (link to new thread posted here)