post #11 of 11
you could get this thing called an Adaptec Gamebridge. I have it, you can watch tv on pc with it, and plays your games. Record onto your pc.

It's USB, so there is some quality loss, but not that bad.

Also, you could get a VGA Converter Box.

Here's a tutorial on it:
Edited by -Inferno - 6/28/08 at 3:16pm