Overclock.net › Forums › Mobile Computing Forum › Phones › Help finding apps/themes/games for Blackberry Pearl 8110
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help finding apps/themes/games for Blackberry Pearl 8110

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 
BlackBerry Pearl

This is the one I got just the other day. I upgraded from a Samsung A707 Sync. The jump is nothing short of amazing. I love my new phone and have already used the GPS capability to avoid traffic on the way home and avoid a construction area.

Anyway, when I search for "BlackBerry Pearl Applications" or any variant of that, Google produces waaaay too many results and some of them I am not sure if I should trust or not. What I am looking for is a website that lets me download games, themes or applications for my new phone that I can use upload using the software I got with my phone. The phone is very versatile in that it doesn't stop me from just using the MP3s I have on my computer as ring tones or anything like that, and it also lets me upload programs to it, given if I have some to upload.

Do any of you have a link to a good resource for BlackBerry Pearl applications? I'd love to get the most of this phone! Thanks.
REBORN
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 1055T 6-Core Asus M4A87TD ATi 6950 Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB Barracuda & 500GB Barracuda LG Lightscribe Windows 7 64-bit Professional 21.5" EX2220 and 21.5" IPS226 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 ThermalTake 550w CoolerMaster Elite Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
REBORN
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 1055T 6-Core Asus M4A87TD ATi 6950 Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB Barracuda & 500GB Barracuda LG Lightscribe Windows 7 64-bit Professional 21.5" EX2220 and 21.5" IPS226 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 ThermalTake 550w CoolerMaster Elite Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsBobtista View Post
BlackBerry Pearl

This is the one I got just the other day. I upgraded from a Samsung A707 Sync. The jump is nothing short of amazing. I love my new phone and have already used the GPS capability to avoid traffic on the way home and avoid a construction area.

Anyway, when I search for "BlackBerry Pearl Applications" or any variant of that, Google produces waaaay too many results and some of them I am not sure if I should trust or not. What I am looking for is a website that lets me download games, themes or applications for my new phone that I can use upload using the software I got with my phone. The phone is very versatile in that it doesn't stop me from just using the MP3s I have on my computer as ring tones or anything like that, and it also lets me upload programs to it, given if I have some to upload.

Do any of you have a link to a good resource for BlackBerry Pearl applications? I'd love to get the most of this phone! Thanks.
The 8110 has GPS? I thought only the 8820 had GPS? How is the internet on the BB8110?
Wet Blue Sand
(28 items)
 
 
HTPC 1080p
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4700MQ Intel HM87 GTX 780M 32GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Toshiba 128GB SSD x 3 RAID 0 WD 1TB Single Fan Windows 8.1 x 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
17.3 1920x1980 Steel Series Gaming Backlit 102 keys Brick Dynaudio Tech 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050e Gigabyte 780G MA78GM-US2H ATI Radeon HD 3200 G Skill. 2 x 1 GB @ 1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 120GB Seagate 750GB LG GGC-H20LK BluRay/HD-DVD Stock Cooling 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x86 Samsung HL56A650 56in DLP Logitech Mini diNovo COOLMAX CX-400B 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nMEDIAPC HTPC5000B Logitech Mini diNovo Air Onkyo TX-SR707 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Polk Audio Monitors 70 Polk Audio Monitors 40 Polk Audio CS2 Polk Audio PSW505 
Other
Logitech Harmony One 
  hide details  
Reply
Wet Blue Sand
(28 items)
 
 
HTPC 1080p
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4700MQ Intel HM87 GTX 780M 32GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Toshiba 128GB SSD x 3 RAID 0 WD 1TB Single Fan Windows 8.1 x 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
17.3 1920x1980 Steel Series Gaming Backlit 102 keys Brick Dynaudio Tech 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050e Gigabyte 780G MA78GM-US2H ATI Radeon HD 3200 G Skill. 2 x 1 GB @ 1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 120GB Seagate 750GB LG GGC-H20LK BluRay/HD-DVD Stock Cooling 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x86 Samsung HL56A650 56in DLP Logitech Mini diNovo COOLMAX CX-400B 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nMEDIAPC HTPC5000B Logitech Mini diNovo Air Onkyo TX-SR707 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Polk Audio Monitors 70 Polk Audio Monitors 40 Polk Audio CS2 Polk Audio PSW505 
Other
Logitech Harmony One 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistum Id View Post
The 8110 has GPS? I thought only the 8820 had GPS? How is the internet on the BB8110?
Yep. 8110 has GPS and it's a beautiful sight. Works just like my friend's $300 Garmin on-dash GPS lol

The internet on it is suprisingly well. I was a little afraid of getting it when it doesn't use 3G (uses Edge), but the pages still load pretty quickly. I haven't experienced any hiccups yet.
REBORN
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 1055T 6-Core Asus M4A87TD ATi 6950 Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB Barracuda & 500GB Barracuda LG Lightscribe Windows 7 64-bit Professional 21.5" EX2220 and 21.5" IPS226 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 ThermalTake 550w CoolerMaster Elite Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
REBORN
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 1055T 6-Core Asus M4A87TD ATi 6950 Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB Barracuda & 500GB Barracuda LG Lightscribe Windows 7 64-bit Professional 21.5" EX2220 and 21.5" IPS226 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 ThermalTake 550w CoolerMaster Elite Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsBobtista View Post
Yep. 8110 has GPS and it's a beautiful sight. Works just like my friend's $300 Garmin on-dash GPS lol

The internet on it is suprisingly well. I was a little afraid of getting it when it doesn't use 3G (uses Edge), but the pages still load pretty quickly. I haven't experienced any hiccups yet.
Does youtube work on it as well?
Wet Blue Sand
(28 items)
 
 
HTPC 1080p
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4700MQ Intel HM87 GTX 780M 32GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Toshiba 128GB SSD x 3 RAID 0 WD 1TB Single Fan Windows 8.1 x 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
17.3 1920x1980 Steel Series Gaming Backlit 102 keys Brick Dynaudio Tech 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050e Gigabyte 780G MA78GM-US2H ATI Radeon HD 3200 G Skill. 2 x 1 GB @ 1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 120GB Seagate 750GB LG GGC-H20LK BluRay/HD-DVD Stock Cooling 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x86 Samsung HL56A650 56in DLP Logitech Mini diNovo COOLMAX CX-400B 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nMEDIAPC HTPC5000B Logitech Mini diNovo Air Onkyo TX-SR707 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Polk Audio Monitors 70 Polk Audio Monitors 40 Polk Audio CS2 Polk Audio PSW505 
Other
Logitech Harmony One 
  hide details  
Reply
Wet Blue Sand
(28 items)
 
 
HTPC 1080p
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4700MQ Intel HM87 GTX 780M 32GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Toshiba 128GB SSD x 3 RAID 0 WD 1TB Single Fan Windows 8.1 x 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
17.3 1920x1980 Steel Series Gaming Backlit 102 keys Brick Dynaudio Tech 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050e Gigabyte 780G MA78GM-US2H ATI Radeon HD 3200 G Skill. 2 x 1 GB @ 1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 120GB Seagate 750GB LG GGC-H20LK BluRay/HD-DVD Stock Cooling 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x86 Samsung HL56A650 56in DLP Logitech Mini diNovo COOLMAX CX-400B 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
nMEDIAPC HTPC5000B Logitech Mini diNovo Air Onkyo TX-SR707 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Polk Audio Monitors 70 Polk Audio Monitors 40 Polk Audio CS2 Polk Audio PSW505 
Other
Logitech Harmony One 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Phones
Overclock.net › Forums › Mobile Computing Forum › Phones › Help finding apps/themes/games for Blackberry Pearl 8110