Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread - Page 1214

post #12131 of 29993
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtobeking View Post

Lol just spent the 10k I had saved up. 100k is a good bit. My ISP sucks so bad. I get like a 2-3 second on everything. Not sure if it is even worth it...
Sorry I thought 100k wasn't that much for level 24. Are you vendoring every blue and yellow item you find?
My rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion TL-60 x2 2Ghz Acer Aspire 5517 Radeon HD 3200 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz 
Hard DriveOS
64GB Kingston SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
My rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion TL-60 x2 2Ghz Acer Aspire 5517 Radeon HD 3200 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz 
Hard DriveOS
64GB Kingston SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12132 of 29993
I am salvaging every blue/yellow item. I guess I should start selling them since I have plenty of crafting materials.
Bubble Bee Tuna
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
4770k@4.5 Asrock Z87 OC Formula 7970@1200/1600 6970@950/1450 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
6970@950/1450 Samsung Wonder Ram 120Gb Phoenix SSD 120Gb Phoenix SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1Tb Western Digital HDD 1Tb Western Digital HDD Slim Slot stealthed Heatkiller 3.0 CU, Heatkiller 7970 CU with back... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Phobya 400mm radiator, EX 360mm radiator, misc ... Swiftech MCP35X2 Pump, Frozen_Q 250mm Liquid Fu... Windows 7 Ultimate Asus 1080P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
OCN Edition Ducky with MX Blues Corsair HX 850 Corsair 600T Razor Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
Bubble Bee Tuna
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
4770k@4.5 Asrock Z87 OC Formula 7970@1200/1600 6970@950/1450 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
6970@950/1450 Samsung Wonder Ram 120Gb Phoenix SSD 120Gb Phoenix SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1Tb Western Digital HDD 1Tb Western Digital HDD Slim Slot stealthed Heatkiller 3.0 CU, Heatkiller 7970 CU with back... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Phobya 400mm radiator, EX 360mm radiator, misc ... Swiftech MCP35X2 Pump, Frozen_Q 250mm Liquid Fu... Windows 7 Ultimate Asus 1080P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
OCN Edition Ducky with MX Blues Corsair HX 850 Corsair 600T Razor Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12133 of 29993
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtobeking View Post

I am salvaging every blue/yellow item. I guess I should start selling them since I have plenty of crafting materials.
Yeah crafting is useless, it's cheaper to buy unless you get lucky. Add me- TheYonderGod#1660
My rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion TL-60 x2 2Ghz Acer Aspire 5517 Radeon HD 3200 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz 
Hard DriveOS
64GB Kingston SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
My rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion TL-60 x2 2Ghz Acer Aspire 5517 Radeon HD 3200 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz 
Hard DriveOS
64GB Kingston SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12134 of 29993
Can someone PLEASE copy and paste patch notes. No links or spoilers please.
post #12135 of 29993
Quote:
Originally Posted by likethegun View Post

Can someone PLEASE copy and paste patch notes. No links or spoilers please.
yeah I'll PM it to you so I don't take up a whole page on here.
My rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion TL-60 x2 2Ghz Acer Aspire 5517 Radeon HD 3200 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz 
Hard DriveOS
64GB Kingston SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
My rig
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion TL-60 x2 2Ghz Acer Aspire 5517 Radeon HD 3200 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz 
Hard DriveOS
64GB Kingston SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12136 of 29993
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYonderGod View Post

yeah I'll PM it to you so I don't take up a whole page on here.
Thanks a ton man! Haven't had time to do anything these last couple days... been driving me nuts have to try to bypass all my network security at work just to stay up to date with diablo haha. hard enough just to stay on the forums smile.gif

Patch notes look sweet! Now I need some advice from everyone here in order to get ready for this patch...

So, Have a barb ring that I can either sell for a couple hundred million gold, but I got an offer from someone that I may be interested in... What do you guys think of this:

My ring:
gutprize.png

I was offered:
IK belt with 97 strength, some vitality, resist all with 3% life leech and 7% cleave dmg
6 mil gold
flawless square emerald
and a intel ring that has comparable stats minus resists (swap intel for strength obviously) same attack speed increase, but with +10 to minimum dmg and 33% crit dmg, with 3.5% crit chance.

At face value it obviously looks like an amazing deal, the ring would be a slight upgrade for my wizard, but would take a 60 vitality point hit... Do you guys think I should take the deal?

edit: My ring just sold instantly for 210 mil. Makes me think I should have listed it for more... I'm happy though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac73 View Post

Flawless square emerald??? Lmao.
That's a nice ring gun, surprised it's lvl61.
Meant flawless star emerald lol
Edited by likethegun - 9/23/12 at 6:29am
post #12137 of 29993
Quote:
Originally Posted by likethegun View Post

Thanks a ton man! Haven't had time to do anything these last couple days... been driving me nuts have to try to bypass all my network security at work just to stay up to date with diablo haha. hard enough just to stay on the forums smile.gif
Patch notes look sweet! Now I need some advice from everyone here in order to get ready for this patch...
So, Have a barb ring that I can either sell for a couple hundred million gold, but I got an offer from someone that I may be interested in... What do you guys think of this:
My ring:
gutprize.png

I was offered:
IK belt with 97 strength, some vitality, resist all with 3% life leech and 7% cleave dmg
6 mil gold
flawless square emerald
and a intel ring that has comparable stats minus resists (swap intel for strength obviously) same attack speed increase, but with +10 to minimum dmg and 33% crit dmg, with 3.5% crit chance.
At face value it obviously looks like an amazing deal, the ring would be a slight upgrade for my wizard, but would take a 60 vitality point hit... Do you guys think I should take the deal?
edit: My ring just sold instantly for 210 mil. Makes me think I should have listed it for more... I'm happy though.

Flawless square emerald??? Lmao.

That's a nice ring gun, surprised it's lvl61.
Heat
(14 items)
 
Asus G73JH
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770K @ 4600mhz Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H eVGA GTX 980 eVGA GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Team 8gb @ 2400mhz  SSDs LiteOn H70Core/ Ultra Kaze PP 
OSPowerCase
W7 Ultimate X64 PCP&C MKII 950W CM Storm Scout 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 720 Asus HD5870M 6gb Triple Channel 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500gb Asus Dual Fans W7 17.3" 
Mouse
Razer Orochi 
  hide details  
Reply
Heat
(14 items)
 
Asus G73JH
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770K @ 4600mhz Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H eVGA GTX 980 eVGA GTX 980 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Team 8gb @ 2400mhz  SSDs LiteOn H70Core/ Ultra Kaze PP 
OSPowerCase
W7 Ultimate X64 PCP&C MKII 950W CM Storm Scout 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 720 Asus HD5870M 6gb Triple Channel 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
500gb Asus Dual Fans W7 17.3" 
Mouse
Razer Orochi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12138 of 29993
6 legendaries so far today in just 6hours of gameplay.. yes i found my 2nd skorn LOL


got plenty of redbull and lets keep farming
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8120 Asus crosshair V formula 2 msi HD6870 Twin Frozr II CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2 SAMSUNG F4 2TB boot + 4 WD 2TB storage Lite On blu ray player win 7 sp1 oem Asus VH236H @ 1920 x 1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
logitech Media Elite Keyboard ENERMAX MAXREVO 1350W psu SILVERSTONE RAVEN RV02B-EW Matte black logitech OEM 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8120 Asus crosshair V formula 2 msi HD6870 Twin Frozr II CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2 SAMSUNG F4 2TB boot + 4 WD 2TB storage Lite On blu ray player win 7 sp1 oem Asus VH236H @ 1920 x 1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
logitech Media Elite Keyboard ENERMAX MAXREVO 1350W psu SILVERSTONE RAVEN RV02B-EW Matte black logitech OEM 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12139 of 29993
U are killin me frosty! I'm 3 behind u in 2x as many hours.
post #12140 of 29993
I got a decent grand viziers staff to use on my enchatress today, but that was the only thing in 4 or so runs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread