Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread - Page 494

post #4931 of 29773
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hairy_Yak View Post

I would say I have to pay the bills, but right now I'm a part time college student making ~40k and living at home... haha
There is going to be major issues when I'm on vacation in Tennessee getting skunked on the lake every day and trying to stay up late playing D3 and waking up fairly early to repeat it for a week... I DONT HAVE TIME FOR SLEEP DAGONIT!

haha, well i literally just graduated a few weeks ago, now im in the real world, i guess. I suppose I was before too since I have a wife and kid, but its much calmer with a decent job thumb.gif
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4932 of 29773
Quote:
Originally Posted by .theMetal View Post

haha, well i literally just graduated a few weeks ago, now im in the real world, i guess. I suppose I was before too since I have a wife and kid, but its much calmer with a decent job thumb.gif

Yeah... I was lucky enough to get an internship right out of high school (2010), then get denied to my college of choice due to foreign language credit. So I just kept trucking and got hired on full time that December. I REALLY need to move out haha. But right now I'm in a constant battle on whether or not I should go to university or ride this one out for a bit. Once I get done with my basics at the CC I will will know one of two things, my employer will pay for classes and I will stick around working and going to school. Or they won't and I will probably just go to the university full time. Either way I will have enough saved up to pay everything out of pocket plus I already have 2 years of a maxed roth ira behind me. biggrin.gif

It was pretty priceless to open up a roth ira with my mom and they directed all of the conversation toward her until they asked for ID and I pulled mine out and proceeded to max it. smile.gif The lady was quite confused at first.
Edited by The_Hairy_Yak - 5/16/12 at 11:08am
post #4933 of 29773
I have been looking around and I haven't come across any info so that is probably a good thing, but is the gaming working well with SLI?
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.7GHz 1.34v Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte Windforce 7950 8GB Crucial 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial m4 128 GB Samsung BluRay Windows 7 64 Samsung S27A950D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Seasonic 760-X Corsair 800D Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.7GHz 1.34v Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte Windforce 7950 8GB Crucial 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial m4 128 GB Samsung BluRay Windows 7 64 Samsung S27A950D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Seasonic 760-X Corsair 800D Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4934 of 29773
Played for about 4 hours last night hitting level 15 as I made it a bit into Act II. This game is soo much fun and I look forward to getting into Nightmare and beyond....
Main Setup
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ivy Bridge 3570k@4.5 Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 EVGA GTX 970 SSC 8 Gig - G.Skill 1600 ares 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Win 7 Samsung 120Hz Gigabyte Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec Neo Blue 650 Watt Cooler Master 690II Advanced 1600 dpi Bose Speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
Main Setup
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ivy Bridge 3570k@4.5 Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 EVGA GTX 970 SSC 8 Gig - G.Skill 1600 ares 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Win 7 Samsung 120Hz Gigabyte Mechanical 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Antec Neo Blue 650 Watt Cooler Master 690II Advanced 1600 dpi Bose Speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4935 of 29773
Glad I bit the bullet and bought it, I played for only an hour last night but I can already tell I'm going to love it.
post #4936 of 29773
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hairy_Yak View Post

Yeah... I was lucky enough to get an internship right out of high school (2010), then get denied to my college of choice due to foreign language credit. So I just kept trucking and got hired on full time that December. I REALLY need to move out haha. But right now I'm in a constant battle on whether or not I should go to university or ride this one out for a bit. Once I get done with my basics at the CC I will will know one of two things, my employer will pay for classes and I will stick around working and going to school. Or they won't and I will probably just go to the university full time. Either way I will have enough saved up to pay everything out of pocket plus I already have 2 years of a maxed roth ira behind me. biggrin.gif
It was pretty priceless to open up a roth ira with my mom and they directed all of the conversation toward her until they asked for ID and I pulled mine out and proceeded to max it. smile.gif The lady was quite confused at first.

very nice yea I got lucky as well and found a job right out of college, and one I love for that matter thumb.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave12 View Post

I have been looking around and I haven't come across any info so that is probably a good thing, but is the gaming working well with SLI?

works great, I'm using two 560's and I max out the game, I'm not sure how two really powerful cards would do though with the micro studdering and what not
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4937 of 29773
Quote:
Originally Posted by .theMetal View Post


works great, I'm using two 560's and I max out the game, I'm not sure how two really powerful cards would do though with the micro studdering and what not

Thank you. thumb.gif Just wanted to consult with OCN before I buy the game. My fail edition 460s are pretty great working together, but are terrible on their own so I wanted to make sure that the game had SLI down before I bought it.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.7GHz 1.34v Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte Windforce 7950 8GB Crucial 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial m4 128 GB Samsung BluRay Windows 7 64 Samsung S27A950D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Seasonic 760-X Corsair 800D Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.7GHz 1.34v Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte Windforce 7950 8GB Crucial 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial m4 128 GB Samsung BluRay Windows 7 64 Samsung S27A950D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Seasonic 760-X Corsair 800D Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4938 of 29773
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave12 View Post

I have been looking around and I haven't come across any info so that is probably a good thing, but is the gaming working well with SLI?

NVM..
post #4939 of 29773
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave12 View Post

Thank you. thumb.gif Just wanted to consult with OCN before I buy the game. My fail edition 460s are pretty great working together, but are terrible on their own so I wanted to make sure that the game had SLI down before I bought it.

yup you should be set with sli thumb.gif

grab the game and have a blast!
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
The Donbot
(12 items)
 
Crushinator
(10 items)
 
Lenovo T450S
(6 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2320 Asrock H61M-VG4 EVGA GTX 970 8gig Samsung LowPro 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Samsung 840 Evo 250gb/WD Black 640gb Asus 24 inch (1080p) Sades Mechanical w/blues Rosewill Hive 550 
CaseMouse
Apevia X-ENERQ Pink Logitec G100s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 5300u @ 2.90 Lenovo HD Graphics 5500 12 gigs 
Hard DriveOS
Samsung 250g SSD Windows 10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4940 of 29773
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMattes View Post

NVM..

No such thing as too much feedback. Opinions?
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.7GHz 1.34v Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte Windforce 7950 8GB Crucial 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial m4 128 GB Samsung BluRay Windows 7 64 Samsung S27A950D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Seasonic 760-X Corsair 800D Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 4.7GHz 1.34v Asus P8Z77-V Pro Gigabyte Windforce 7950 8GB Crucial 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial m4 128 GB Samsung BluRay Windows 7 64 Samsung S27A950D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Seasonic 760-X Corsair 800D Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread