Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread - Page 711

post #7101 of 30085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

DPS is automatically calculated for you which means...1199 > 1148 even with attack speed...The only argument for attack speed would be if you had + Life/Hit gear which, you've said nothing about so, ultimately, the first bow is the best.
I'd like to be VERY clear about something...Nobody actually leveled their character from 60-99...If you claim you spent any effort on this, that's a bold-face lie.
Baal runs on Hell were the staple of EVERY SINGLE player 60+...There was little to no effort put into the entire process...It was a rush to 99, period...
The sorc popped in and TP'd to the Baal room for you...There was a portal waiting that you just seemingly hopped through then bam, time for minimal effort.
In this game, you actually have to put effort into leveling...There are no Baal runs where the Sorc does the work for you.
D2 made many of you LAZY and this is reflected especially on the forums...And somewhat, here.
Leveling in D2 was not this spectacle or difficult by any means...It took about 30 runs with a solid group and when you hit 99, that was that...In fact, you can still check it out today on the USLadder...
Hell, is also NOT difficult by any means in comparison to Inferno ~ Which, considering I JUST played D2 with my 99 Sorc, it's the exact same concept game to game with the exception of the frost skeletons/hydra etc which, if they had in D3, quite frankly, I'd stab my eyes out.
D2 was a great game but, it had some SERIOUS faults which, none of you seem to address EVER...Both games have issues.

It takes months of playing hours a day to hit 99 in current Diablo II. I'm kinda disappointed in the level cap for D3, I liked the ladder and that most people didn't get max level. In fact, almost nobody did since it takes so long.
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 7820x @ 4.7 GHz Asrock x299 OC Formula MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB Gskill DDR4-4000 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Benchmark Dac2 | Audeze LCD-X 
  hide details  
Reply
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 7820x @ 4.7 GHz Asrock x299 OC Formula MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB Gskill DDR4-4000 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Benchmark Dac2 | Audeze LCD-X 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7102 of 30085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy9000 View Post

It takes months of playing hours a day to hit 99 in current Diablo II. I'm kinda disappointed in the level cap for D3, I liked the ladder and that most people didn't get max level. In fact, almost nobody did since it takes so long.

Months of little to no effort...Let's be very honest about the amount of EFFORT it actually takes to hit 99, it's little to none.

D3 actually takes some serious effort...You can't just have someone else do it for you.

I'd argue, they're the same, regardless of longevity.

Most people didn't get max level because they were too busy on Mephisto/Diablo/Baal runs to really do the entire event, they just wanted the loot.

There's a certain level of fairness you need to have about D3 IMO, because D2 was far from this perfection, you all seem to tag it as.

Items didn't scale...That's evident by the 12 different versions of the VG on the market...Meteor and pretty much the ENTIRE Ice branch are completely OP...I could go for days.

Even the Boss mechanics weren't that great...Mostly AOE's coming FROM the boss's person...I mean come on.

Yet every single time the comparison is made, the entire comparison screams "D2 was perfect", no, no, no, no, no...Far from.
post #7103 of 30085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

Months of little to no effort...Let's be very honest about the amount of EFFORT it actually takes to hit 99, it's little to none.
D3 actually takes some serious effort...You can't just have someone else do it for you.
I'd argue, they're the same, regardless of longevity.
Most people didn't get max level because they were too busy on Mephisto/Diablo/Baal runs to really do the entire event, they just wanted the loot.
There's a certain level of fairness you need to have about D3 IMO, because D2 was far from this perfection, you all seem to tag it as.
Items didn't scale...That's evident by the 12 different versions of the VG on the market...Meteor and pretty much the ENTIRE Ice branch are completely OP...I could go for days.
Even the Boss mechanics weren't that great...Mostly AOE's coming FROM the boss's person...I mean come on.
Yet every single time the comparison is made, the entire comparison screams "D2 was perfect", no, no, no, no, no...Far from.

I guess I'm going to have to disagree tongue.gif. I know a wow player who royally sucks at D3. When I played with him, he died at least 6 times in an hour on nightmare. Since he plays like 40 hours a week though, he's now got a level 60 character.

Here is an excellent article about leveling to 99 in D2 (1.10 patch and later, IIRC it was easy before then). http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/370600-diablo-ii-lord-of-destruction/faqs/37709. It really is quite involved. I would have liked to see depth like that in D3, but unfortunately leveling just isn't part of the end game.
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 7820x @ 4.7 GHz Asrock x299 OC Formula MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB Gskill DDR4-4000 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Benchmark Dac2 | Audeze LCD-X 
  hide details  
Reply
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 7820x @ 4.7 GHz Asrock x299 OC Formula MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB Gskill DDR4-4000 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Benchmark Dac2 | Audeze LCD-X 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7104 of 30085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy9000 View Post

I guess I'm going to have to disagree tongue.gif. I know a wow player who royally sucks at D3. When I played with him, he died at least 6 times in an hour on nightmare. Since he plays like 40 hours a week though, he's now got a level 60 character.
Here is an excellent article about leveling to 99 in D2 (1.10 patch and later, IIRC it was easy before then). http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/370600-diablo-ii-lord-of-destruction/faqs/37709. It really is quite involved. I would have liked to see depth like that in D3, but unfortunately leveling just isn't part of the end game.

I have a 99 on USEast and I'm very aware of how long it takes...As a Sorc, the only issue I have is when mobs are resistant/immune to an element...That's //IT//.

I just left D2 @ 3-5 weeks ago with my regular crew...

If you sucked at D2, you could do it to...I don't want to get into a friend's disability but, he's a 99 barb, we carry him...Again, little to no effort.

I'm extremely familiar with the 60-99 leveling schematic and the effort you claim it takes, just isn't there.

In fact, if you want to do a Baal run, now, I'll be at Baal within 5 minutes...It will take @ 10 minutes to do the entire event, to his death...Then, we'll start the same sequence, over...I can get you 60-99 in @ 2 weeks.

That's NOT effort...That's sponging off of someone else's ability to push you at mach 1 through an end-level.

In D3, a certain amount of effort is required, to me, after farming D2 as hardcore as I have been, they're the same amount of effort just, reflected very differently.

Again, D3 is not without it faults but, D2, was far from perfect in any regard.
post #7105 of 30085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

Months of little to no effort...Let's be very honest about the amount of EFFORT it actually takes to hit 99, it's little to none.
D3 actually takes some serious effort...You can't just have someone else do it for you.
I'd argue, they're the same, regardless of longevity.
Most people didn't get max level because they were too busy on Mephisto/Diablo/Baal runs to really do the entire event, they just wanted the loot.
There's a certain level of fairness you need to have about D3 IMO, because D2 was far from this perfection, you all seem to tag it as.
Items didn't scale...That's evident by the 12 different versions of the VG on the market...Meteor and pretty much the ENTIRE Ice branch are completely OP...I could go for days.
Even the Boss mechanics weren't that great...Mostly AOE's coming FROM the boss's person...I mean come on.
Yet every single time the comparison is made, the entire comparison screams "D2 was perfect", no, no, no, no, no...Far from.

nostalgia. it was the same way with broodwar > SC2. everybody said it was terrible because they got rid of the channels/clan support (which wasn't even actually present in broodwar, it was a war3 feature that we borrowed) (I was one of the people who wanted the channel support in SC2, and had apparently forgotten how terrible all the spam and stupid talk was, D3 now has it and the first thing i do upon login is /leave) and some little nitpicking about multicommand/automine. sc2 is a great game playing-wise and so is d3. it's not as revolutionary/standout as BW/D2 were, because when they were made, the market wasn't flooded with other great games in the genre. gaming-wise, D3 does have plenty of faults, especially when it comes to drop levels, but Blizzard knows the problem exists, and they will do something to fix it.
Edited by -SE7EN- - 6/6/12 at 6:04am
K7 DREADNOUGHT
(22 items)
 
Melted
(22 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel core i7-920 Asus Rampage Gene Asus GTX 260 9 GB DDR3 Ram 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2TB Hitachi SATA 7200RPM HD Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM HD Toshiba External 750 GB DVD-RW Drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
SpinQ Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 10.10 x64 Acer 24" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Arctosa 500 Watt Asus CG-5290 Logitech Wireless 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Generic Black Mat 7.2 Surround Logitech Stereo Headset Logitech G13 Gamepad 
OtherOther
XBOX 360 for Windows Controller Genius MetalStrike Pro Joystick 
  hide details  
Reply
K7 DREADNOUGHT
(22 items)
 
Melted
(22 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel core i7-920 Asus Rampage Gene Asus GTX 260 9 GB DDR3 Ram 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
2TB Hitachi SATA 7200RPM HD Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM HD Toshiba External 750 GB DVD-RW Drive 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
SpinQ Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Ubuntu 10.10 x64 Acer 24" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Arctosa 500 Watt Asus CG-5290 Logitech Wireless 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Generic Black Mat 7.2 Surround Logitech Stereo Headset Logitech G13 Gamepad 
OtherOther
XBOX 360 for Windows Controller Genius MetalStrike Pro Joystick 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7106 of 30085
Leveling or the speed in which you level was never the point of either D2 or D3. It is all about the gear. The fact that one is perceived to take longer is irrelevant. In both games there are methods to level much quicker than intended. (D2 Baal runs and D3 Azmo(nerfed) or Zulton runs)

Those that claim that D2 gave you more control of stat allocation, while true, is also misleading. D2 did allow you to spend your points how you saw fit however everyone ran the same builds in endgame. You pump all your points into your main stat and enough in a secondary stat so you can wear the gear you want. Spend all your skill points the exact same way as everyone else so you don't gimp your char in Hell and go on your way.

Sure there where some niche builds people created but they were never really effective and the majority played what was known to work.


D2 was and still is a great game but I have to agree with Masked that we tend to forget some glaring issues with the game.

You have a lot of choice in D3. The fact that I can try a totally different ability setup without having to create a new character is ALL I needed out of D3 to improve it over D2, for me. You can still play the D2 stat allocation game but you now do it through gear weather you want to run a max dps build by pumping your main stat and using a high dps 2H or a more cautious build by pumping vitality and resistance.
post #7107 of 30085
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfriend View Post


What SHOULD have been done is that we should have been given the option of how to build our characters. Call it an "Elective Mode" for stat allocation if you will, but allow us to choose automatic or manual stat allocation. I also believe that the whole level 60 thing is ridiculous, but, again, I have been expecting/ dreading it since announcement as well, and that to be honest I can live with (just barely). We should have stayed with 99, this being Diablo, and not WoW : Sanctuary, but that is just my opinion.

Speaking for myself, the automatic stat allotment removes the feeling that it is MY character. I have no choice of which skills to choose from. I have no input how he/she turns out. There is no possibility of using skill or tactics in allocating more of a certain vit / str / etc. to add life/ dmg/ armor/ etc. None. I have somewhat lost all connection with my toon, and really have no feeling of satisfaction over making them.

That is NOT how I felt in D2. When I created a character, and leveled them to 99, I felt a sense of accomplishment and pride. Now, I feel very detached from them. There is no feeling like that for me. Nothing. It is completely gone.

same sentiments exactly, i really don't mind them Dumbing down the game for the new players or the level 60 caps, it's so obvious they are trying to make D3 like another WOW clone, but anyways. They should have made the automatic stats allocation an Elective choice, so old fans from D2 can Opt-Out of it and not be forced to it, like we are now.

i would no mind if they implement this after the next Expansion if any, i don't mind rolling another new character from scratch, as long as i can STAT my own character.

right now, i do feel disconnected from the game, not getting the same feel of accomplishment as D2 provided, i'm just playing just because i want to beat the game on all difficulty with each class, but there's no real sense of gratification by doing so, because it's not a character i created
LanBoy Air Orange
(27 items)
 
HTPC
(16 items)
 
Upside Down S8
(49 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3970X ASUS RAMPAGE IV Formula MSI GTX 1080 FE Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Vertex 4 Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 Samsung Pro None 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
DeepCool CAPTAIN 120 Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS Win10 x64 Asus VG278H 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Asus VG278H Asus VG278H BenQ GW2750HM Logitech G510 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ ZX 1250W Antec LanBoy Air Zalman ZM-GM4 StarCitizen RSI 
AudioAudioAudioOther
X-Fi MB2 Logitech Z560 Sennheiser PC 163D THRUSTMASTER T.Flight Hotas X 
OtherOtherOther
nVidia 3D Vision 2 Saitek PZ35 TrackIR 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8150 ASUS Crosshair V Formula ASUS EAH6870 DC/2DI2S/1GD5 ASUS EAH6870 DC/2DI2S/1GD5 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Mushkin Silverline 8GB OCZ Vertex 3 LG GGC-H20LI Win10 x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
BenQ W5000 Samsung 50" smart TV S7 Logitech diNovo Edge 
PowerCaseAudioOther
Corsair 800w Thermatake DH 102 Logitech Z-5500 Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer CLW0215 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
BX80662I76700K GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170X MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 
RAMRAMHard DriveHard Drive
CMU32GX4M2C3200C16R CMU32GX4M2A2666C16 OCZ Vertex 4 Seagate ST8000NM0055 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 SAMSUNG 950 PRO None EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
LED 3mm TWIN ULTRA WHITE LED 5mm TWIN ULTRA WHITE EK-AF Ball Valve (10mm) G1/4 - Black Nickel EK-D5 PWM G2 Motor (12V DC PWM Pump Motor) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-HD PETG Tube 12/16mm 1000mm (8pcs) EK-HDC Fitting 16mm G1/4 - Red EK-ACF Fitting 12/16mm - Red TUBE PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 15,9 / 1... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
QD3-MSG4-BK QD3-FSG4-BK EK-CoolStream PE 240 (Dual) EK-CoolStream XE 360 (Triple) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM - Plexi (incl. pump) EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel EK-FC Terminal TRIPLE Parallel - Plexi EK-FC Terminal BLANK Parallel 
CoolingOSOSOS
EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN) Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS Win10 x64 Win7 x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
Asus VG278H Asus VG278H Asus VG278H BenQ GW2750HM 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 PS-TPG-1500DPCTXX-T CaseLabs Mercury S8 + Pedestal + Pedestal  Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
StarCitizen RSI Creative Labs Core 128 Logitech Z560 Sennheiser PC 163D 
OtherOtherOtherOther
THRUSTMASTER T.Flight Hotas X Nvidia 3D Vision 2 Saitek PZ35 TrackIR 5 
Other
PS-TPG-0850DPCGUS-R 
  hide details  
Reply
LanBoy Air Orange
(27 items)
 
HTPC
(16 items)
 
Upside Down S8
(49 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3970X ASUS RAMPAGE IV Formula MSI GTX 1080 FE Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Vertex 4 Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 Samsung Pro None 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
DeepCool CAPTAIN 120 Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS Win10 x64 Asus VG278H 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Asus VG278H Asus VG278H BenQ GW2750HM Logitech G510 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
OCZ ZX 1250W Antec LanBoy Air Zalman ZM-GM4 StarCitizen RSI 
AudioAudioAudioOther
X-Fi MB2 Logitech Z560 Sennheiser PC 163D THRUSTMASTER T.Flight Hotas X 
OtherOtherOther
nVidia 3D Vision 2 Saitek PZ35 TrackIR 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8150 ASUS Crosshair V Formula ASUS EAH6870 DC/2DI2S/1GD5 ASUS EAH6870 DC/2DI2S/1GD5 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Mushkin Silverline 8GB OCZ Vertex 3 LG GGC-H20LI Win10 x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
BenQ W5000 Samsung 50" smart TV S7 Logitech diNovo Edge 
PowerCaseAudioOther
Corsair 800w Thermatake DH 102 Logitech Z-5500 Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer CLW0215 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
BX80662I76700K GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170X MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 
RAMRAMHard DriveHard Drive
CMU32GX4M2C3200C16R CMU32GX4M2A2666C16 OCZ Vertex 4 Seagate ST8000NM0055 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 SAMSUNG 950 PRO None EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
LED 3mm TWIN ULTRA WHITE LED 5mm TWIN ULTRA WHITE EK-AF Ball Valve (10mm) G1/4 - Black Nickel EK-D5 PWM G2 Motor (12V DC PWM Pump Motor) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-HD PETG Tube 12/16mm 1000mm (8pcs) EK-HDC Fitting 16mm G1/4 - Red EK-ACF Fitting 12/16mm - Red TUBE PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT 15,9 / 1... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
QD3-MSG4-BK QD3-FSG4-BK EK-CoolStream PE 240 (Dual) EK-CoolStream XE 360 (Triple) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM - Plexi (incl. pump) EK-Supremacy EVO - Nickel EK-FC Terminal TRIPLE Parallel - Plexi EK-FC Terminal BLANK Parallel 
CoolingOSOSOS
EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN) Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS Win10 x64 Win7 x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
Asus VG278H Asus VG278H Asus VG278H BenQ GW2750HM 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 PS-TPG-1500DPCTXX-T CaseLabs Mercury S8 + Pedestal + Pedestal  Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
StarCitizen RSI Creative Labs Core 128 Logitech Z560 Sennheiser PC 163D 
OtherOtherOtherOther
THRUSTMASTER T.Flight Hotas X Nvidia 3D Vision 2 Saitek PZ35 TrackIR 5 
Other
PS-TPG-0850DPCGUS-R 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7108 of 30085
Is critical hit % and increase to critical hit DMG. calculated in your DPS and/or aggregate damage total (in char. stats)?
post #7109 of 30085
i cant figure out what all the complaining is about... I have played DI & DII and enjoyed them. I am very happy with D3. I dont know how people can be done with it already? did you rush?? I played through normal.. not FULLY exploring. then got to beliel in nightmare (or however you spell his name) and could NOT beat him! I even broke down and bought a better xbow from the the AH (even though i swore i wouldnt! lol) it helped but still no dice. So, I started nightmare over and i am SLOWLY going through it.... make sure to search every single nook and cranny. There are a lot of little side quests! very cool. I am having fun taking my time... and.. still get to do it again with the other char classes.


for the owner of the 6850 having choppiness. I have a 6870 (and only a Core2Duo) and havent seen any major slowdowns... watching the FPS it usually sticks right at what i maxed it at (100fps)
make sure you close down ANYTHING else you can (origin, steam, etc, etc)
post #7110 of 30085
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamonds View Post

Is critical hit % and increase to critical hit DMG. calculated in your DPS and/or aggregate damage total (in char. stats)?

Yeah mine goes up if my old item had no damage stats and new one just has crit hit.

As far as stat allocation goes, I think it was a good move to do it for the mudane stats (vit, etc), but not for skills. For some reason I just think leveling your skills, then having + skill items works better.
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 7820x @ 4.7 GHz Asrock x299 OC Formula MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB Gskill DDR4-4000 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Benchmark Dac2 | Audeze LCD-X 
  hide details  
Reply
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 7820x @ 4.7 GHz Asrock x299 OC Formula MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB Gskill DDR4-4000 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Benchmark Dac2 | Audeze LCD-X 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread