It means PunkbusterB isn't starting.
I'm not sure how to fix it, check google.
Idk, maybe this will help
What game are you trying to play anyway?
after a bit of trawling on the net i found these supposed fixes:
Start -> Run -> services.msc
PnkbstrA -> Automatic
PnkbustrB -> Manual
1. Click on the start menu, click on Run.... Type services.msc.
2. Under services find PnkBstrA. Right click it and stop it from the option in the drop-down menu.
3. Now double click it. On startup type select disabled.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 for PnkBstrB.
5. Go to your windows/system32 folder.
6. Find the two files, PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe and delete them.
7. Go to Program FilesELECTRONIC ARTSBattlefield 2142pb folder.(but obviously your playing BF2 and will have to amend it for that)
8. Delete PnkBstrB.exe and PnkBstrK(if present).
9.install PB again with the latest pbsvc
10. Use PBsetup to update pb
The only way to get the PnkBstrB.exe to work is to uninstall your present firewall Run the PBSVC .....Here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsvcfaq.php install the required files from the download PBSVC "all you have to do in there is add the game your playing and run the program" then reinstall your firewall..... or reinstall the firewall first then run PBSVC and choose yes to allow.....
Found that on another forumEdited by -Inferno - 6/30/08 at 7:22pm