Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Xbox › Need to sell one (PS3 or Xbox360) my dilema
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need to sell one (PS3 or Xbox360) my dilema - Page 2

post #11 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namrac View Post
Let me know if you do decide to let go of the 360. I might be interested.
You can pm me to talk about a price...

Yea, I might sell the elite and keep the ps3, however I've never played on live and I feel I might be missing out eventually.

As for space, I just want some extra cash and want to clean house with things I don't play. The games that I usually play are NBA 2k8 and Forza 2...lol

Probably be better selling the xbox though.. I don't know.

I'm not much of a gamer at my age, my career comes first and I'm in the process of going back to college for a Bachelors degree so realistically, once school starts, plus time with my soon to be wife, I probably never even turn it on to say the least.

Tough choice, games are much better on the xbox, since I got the elite, I haven't touched the PS3 at all but the PS3 plays the same games outside of exclusives like Halo (don't care), Mass Effect (don't care) and a couple more.

The 360 is definitely kick a$$ over the PS3, I agree on that.

I have GTA 4 and Forza 2 and NBA 2k8 for the 360 but no HDMI cable, I use the one from my PS3.
1st build ever
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q6600 @ 3.6 P5Q Pro 4870 (512mb) 4 GiG DDR800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
320 GIG 7200RPM 16buffer LG VistA Ultimate Sp2 64 bit 22 inch dell widescreen 
PowerCaseMouse
Cosair 620 590 MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
1st build ever
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q6600 @ 3.6 P5Q Pro 4870 (512mb) 4 GiG DDR800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
320 GIG 7200RPM 16buffer LG VistA Ultimate Sp2 64 bit 22 inch dell widescreen 
PowerCaseMouse
Cosair 620 590 MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJX View Post
the lineup of PS3 games is becoming amazing,
Bah. The PS3 fans have been saying that since the thing was launched. I'm still waiting for it to happen. (And no, I couldn't give one rat dropping about MGS4...bleh.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashblk View Post
Tough choice, games are much better on the xbox, since I got the elite, I haven't touched the PS3 at all but the PS3 plays the same games outside of exclusives like Halo (don't care), Mass Effect (don't care) and a couple more.

The 360 is definitely kick a$$ over the PS3, I agree on that.
I fail to understand the dilemma here. You actually have played your X360, but don't touch your PS3. You say the X360 kicks a$$ over the PS3. You say you don't care about Blu-Ray movies at all. What exactly is the question here? It seems as if you want to keep the X360 more, but you're trying to have someone talk you into keeping the PS3 instead! I don't understand that at all.

If you're really moving on to PC gaming, heck, sell them both. But if you absolutely intend to keep one of them, you obviously want to keep the X360.

And everyone who is telling you to sell the X360 is wrong, anyway. More games = better console. Movie format and media center features are secondary at best when gaming is the top priority, which is how you've framed this decision. And anyone who says that the PS3's game catalog can compete with the X360's is deluding themselves.
Vulcan's PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 6700K Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 EVGA GTX 970 G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-3000 16GB (4x4) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M500 SSD Western Digital Caviar LG Blu-Ray burner Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer XB270HU Logitech G15 ThermalTake Smart 750W 
CaseMouse
Lian Li PC-6077 Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
Vulcan's PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 6700K Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 EVGA GTX 970 G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-3000 16GB (4x4) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M500 SSD Western Digital Caviar LG Blu-Ray burner Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer XB270HU Logitech G15 ThermalTake Smart 750W 
CaseMouse
Lian Li PC-6077 Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 38
I agree with vulcan to an extent. I personally prefer the ps3. But from what you have been saying it seems you should sell the ps3. You enjoy your xbox more and that is what is key. Dont look at them any other way. Which one do you enjoy more, then sell the other one.
Darkness
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k asus z97-ar gigabyte 980 ti g1 gaming G-Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
WD Black Samsung EVO 840 Windows 8 Pro 64Bit Ultrasharp 27" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP W2338H 23" Black Widow Ultimate Corsair HK1000W Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2 Zowie (Pure exellence) dt880 sound blaster recon3d 
Audio
swan m10 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkness
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690k asus z97-ar gigabyte 980 ti g1 gaming G-Skill Ripjaw 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
WD Black Samsung EVO 840 Windows 8 Pro 64Bit Ultrasharp 27" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP W2338H 23" Black Widow Ultimate Corsair HK1000W Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Zowie EC2 Zowie (Pure exellence) dt880 sound blaster recon3d 
Audio
swan m10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanDragon View Post
And everyone who is telling you to sell the X360 is wrong, anyway. More games = better console. Movie format and media center features are secondary at best when gaming is the top priority, which is how you've framed this decision. And anyone who says that the PS3's game catalog can compete with the X360's is deluding themselves.
Yep, except for the fact that every good 360 game makes its way to PC, and usually in better shape than when it started on the console.
ElRigTheRig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 2.4 GHz Asus Maximus Formula Asus EN8800GT 512MB 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1.858TB (3x JBOD) HP 16x DVD Burner Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 24" FPD2485 Gateway LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Ultra X3 1000w Antec P182 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Razer Xact Mat 
  hide details  
Reply
ElRigTheRig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 2.4 GHz Asus Maximus Formula Asus EN8800GT 512MB 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1.858TB (3x JBOD) HP 16x DVD Burner Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 24" FPD2485 Gateway LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Ultra X3 1000w Antec P182 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Razer Xact Mat 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 38
i just sold my 360.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 @ 4.0 24/7 ASUS Rampage III Extreme EVGA GTX 480 6GB DDR3 2000 G.SKILL Trident 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
80GB Intel X25-M / Samsung F3 1TB Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Alienware AW2310 Razer 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Enermax Revolution 1050 Corsair Obsidian 800D Razer Krait Steelpad QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 @ 4.0 24/7 ASUS Rampage III Extreme EVGA GTX 480 6GB DDR3 2000 G.SKILL Trident 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
80GB Intel X25-M / Samsung F3 1TB Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Alienware AW2310 Razer 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Enermax Revolution 1050 Corsair Obsidian 800D Razer Krait Steelpad QCK+ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashblk View Post
Well, I don't play much games anymore, I'm close to a married man in my early 30's and I have lots of gadgets lying around the house that I need to get rid of.

First of all, I don't care about blu-ray movies... seriously I could care less. However I do have a HDTV and I enjoy it greatly but I have both a Xbox360 Elite and a 80 gig PS3 here, along with my system in my sig that I play Gears on occasionally.

I will admit that I played my first pc game (COD4) on my pc and I enjoyed it. Honestly it looks better than on the xbox360, along with the keyboard and mouse I had a great time. From that point on I went out and bought Gears and Assasins Creed for PC.

Now, what I want to do is simple, I want to save money, selling either the PS3 or 360 and put that money into...

A. Getting a better case for my pc
B. Possibly a better monitor (22 inch will work)
C. Hopefully better video card.

So I don't plan to save the money but I want to conserve space, at my age my career is much more important to me now and I do game as much which is understandable.

But for a man that doesn't care about hi-def movies it wouldn't make sense to keep the ps3, especially when all the games look better on the 360.

But...

When a cheap 7600GT/19inch monitor can kick the 360's ass and make games look better (COD4, Assasin's Creed) then it doesn't make sense keeping the 360 either?

Confusing....
Games don't look better on the 360. They look the same.

A friend and I both have the same tv, a Sony Bravia 40". He lugged his over to my house because we wanted to know which looked better. We played COD4 side by side, as well as GTAIV. The PS3 has brighter colors, but the overall GFX look just the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanDragon View Post
Bah. The PS3 fans have been saying that since the thing was launched. I'm still waiting for it to happen. (And no, I couldn't give one rat dropping about MGS4...bleh.)



I fail to understand the dilemma here. You actually have played your X360, but don't touch your PS3. You say the X360 kicks a$$ over the PS3. You say you don't care about Blu-Ray movies at all. What exactly is the question here? It seems as if you want to keep the X360 more, but you're trying to have someone talk you into keeping the PS3 instead! I don't understand that at all.

If you're really moving on to PC gaming, heck, sell them both. But if you absolutely intend to keep one of them, you obviously want to keep the X360.

And everyone who is telling you to sell the X360 is wrong, anyway. More games = better console. Movie format and media center features are secondary at best when gaming is the top priority, which is how you've framed this decision. And anyone who says that the PS3's game catalog can compete with the X360's is deluding themselves.
You may not care about MGS4, but it's topping the charts, so... Thats just your opinion.

More games = better console? Again, just your opinoin. I prefer for my console to work, and not after getting my 3rd one... Stupid RROD!!!
Edited by bobalobabingbong - 7/3/08 at 10:26am
Zenomorph
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz 8MB Cache 1066MHz nVidia nForce 680i SLI 512mb GeForce 8800 GT 8GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
RAID 0 - 250GB SATA X 2 | WD 500gb External 20X Dual Layer Burner (DVD±RW) w/ LightScribe Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell 24" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming 750 Watt Alienware® P2 Chassis w/Video Cooling Logitech G9 Gaming 
Mouse Pad
Alienware 
  hide details  
Reply
Zenomorph
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz 8MB Cache 1066MHz nVidia nForce 680i SLI 512mb GeForce 8800 GT 8GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
RAID 0 - 250GB SATA X 2 | WD 500gb External 20X Dual Layer Burner (DVD±RW) w/ LightScribe Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell 24" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming 750 Watt Alienware® P2 Chassis w/Video Cooling Logitech G9 Gaming 
Mouse Pad
Alienware 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMikeTheMike View Post
Yep, except for the fact that every good 360 game makes its way to PC, and usually in better shape than when it started on the console.
This argument has never held any water with me. The simple fact is that the large majority of the grade-A titles are available on ALL of the consoles, including the PS3. Scrolling through some of this highest reviewed X360 games on GameSpot in the last six months (ignoring XBLA games), it breaks down like this:

Exclusive to X360: Ninja Gaiden 2
Also on the PS3, but not on PC: GTA4, Burnout Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company, Condemned 2, Top Spin 3, Bourne Conspiracy
On both PS3 and PC: Rainbow Six Vegas 2, GRID, Lego Indiana Jones, EUFA ERO 2008
Also on PC but not on PS3: NONE!!!

Granted that one exclusive in the last six months is lame. However, there is still the big dog Halo 3 out there, and Mass Effect was an exclusive until recently. The fact that something "eventually" winds up on the PC still implies that it was exclusive for a while.

But regardless, I'll stick to my six-month list; which gives one exclusive; and ten games that are also on the PS3, only four of which are also on the PC. Four games out of 11...that sure doesn't support the "all good games go to the PC" argument, does it? You might have a case to argue that all the good games are available on other platforms, though. So let's run the same exercise for the PS3 (again ignoring downloadable arcade games):

Exclusive: MGS4, MLB 08 The Show
Also on X360, but not on PC: GTA4, Burnout Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company, Condemned 2, Top Spin 3, Bourne Conspiracy, Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
On both X360 and on PC: Rainbow Six Vegas 2, GRID, Lego Indiana Jones, EUFA ERO 2008, Devil May Cry 4
Also on PC but not on X360: None

So the PS3 has two exclusives (well, one real one; who cares about MLB 08! ); and twelve games that can also be had on the X360, including five games that can be found on PC.

Call me crazy, but the two lists look pretty darn balanced to me. The conclusions that I draw, and that I believe only fanboys will dispute, are:
  • The large majority of the good games are on both consoles.
  • Both consoles have a decent number, if not the majority, of their good games also available on the PC.
So please, for the love of pete...let's not rehas this tired argument again, please. I think I need to bookmark this post so I don't have to redo this simple evaluation again next time. (Or maybe I will, since the PS3 fans are constantly pointing to some never-arriving future where the Game Gods rain video nectar over all the PS3 loyalists while the earth swallows up the grungy X360 sinners and their unholy PC ports. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobalobabingbong View Post
You may not care about MGS4, but it's topping the charts, so... Thats just your opinion.
Never claimed otherwise, didn't mean to imply that it sucked or anything. I've tried to like MGS, I really have. Just doesn't do it for me. Nothing I see in the PS3's future is enough to make me buy one until FF13, to be honest.

Quote:
More games = better console? Again, just your opinoin. I prefer for my console to work, and not after getting my 3rd one... Stupid RROD!!!
Well, yeah, that's a valid argument to make. It's unfortunate that it's even part of the conversation, obviously. I would argue that a newly purchased X360 is not going to be as prone to RRoD as the original models, but that certainly doesn't do much to sway those of you who have suffered from it already.
Vulcan's PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 6700K Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 EVGA GTX 970 G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-3000 16GB (4x4) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M500 SSD Western Digital Caviar LG Blu-Ray burner Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer XB270HU Logitech G15 ThermalTake Smart 750W 
CaseMouse
Lian Li PC-6077 Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
Vulcan's PC
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 6700K Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 EVGA GTX 970 G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-3000 16GB (4x4) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M500 SSD Western Digital Caviar LG Blu-Ray burner Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer XB270HU Logitech G15 ThermalTake Smart 750W 
CaseMouse
Lian Li PC-6077 Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanDragon View Post
Never claimed otherwise, didn't mean to imply that it sucked or anything. I've tried to like MGS, I really have. Just doesn't do it for me. Nothing I see in the PS3's future is enough to make me buy one until FF13, to be honest.
Fair enough. To be honest, I never like the first ones. But this last one really hooked me.

I lol'd at "I've tried to like MGS, I really have."

Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanDragon View Post
Well, yeah, that's a valid argument to make. It's unfortunate that it's even part of the conversation, obviously. I would argue that a newly purchased X360 is not going to be as prone to RRoD as the original models, but that certainly doesn't do much to sway those of you who have suffered from it already.
You know, it took almost a year to get a refund from MS for my first RRoD. But I wont bash the XBox too much. I do enjoy it. Almost as much as I enjoy my PS3
I should say, that I have more games for my PS3 than 360. But I don't play most anymore. I just keep them for nastalgia from time to time. But since I got my new rig, I haven't touched my 360, and only play GH3 on my PS3, as TF2 is addicting. Between that and AoC, I'll never touch my consoles again, lol!
Zenomorph
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz 8MB Cache 1066MHz nVidia nForce 680i SLI 512mb GeForce 8800 GT 8GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
RAID 0 - 250GB SATA X 2 | WD 500gb External 20X Dual Layer Burner (DVD±RW) w/ LightScribe Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell 24" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming 750 Watt Alienware® P2 Chassis w/Video Cooling Logitech G9 Gaming 
Mouse Pad
Alienware 
  hide details  
Reply
Zenomorph
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz 8MB Cache 1066MHz nVidia nForce 680i SLI 512mb GeForce 8800 GT 8GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
RAID 0 - 250GB SATA X 2 | WD 500gb External 20X Dual Layer Burner (DVD±RW) w/ LightScribe Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell 24" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming 750 Watt Alienware® P2 Chassis w/Video Cooling Logitech G9 Gaming 
Mouse Pad
Alienware 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 38
Well, it sounds like you really don't want or need both of them. I on the other hand am a rampant Halo 3 player (I play somewhat competitively now), SO I NEED MAI THREE SIXTAY!

Have you given Xbox Live a gander? Even though they're are quite a few hooting dickholes on Live, I still manage to enjoy myself more on Live than sitting in Ventrilo.

At the end of the day, if you decide to sell your 360, do yourself a favor and pick up a wired 360 controller for your PC. It feels more appropriate for "exclusive" titles that make it over to PC.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4430 MSI H81M-P33 MSI GTX960 2x4GB GSKILL DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSPowerMouse
Samsung EVO 850 256GB Win 10 EVGA 500B Zowie EC2-A 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Zowie GSR SHP 9500S + FIO E10K ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4430 MSI H81M-P33 MSI GTX960 2x4GB GSKILL DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSPowerMouse
Samsung EVO 850 256GB Win 10 EVGA 500B Zowie EC2-A 
Mouse PadAudioOther
Zowie GSR SHP 9500S + FIO E10K ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanDragon View Post
This argument has never held any water with me. The simple fact is that the large majority of the grade-A titles are available on ALL of the consoles, including the PS3. Scrolling through some of this highest reviewed X360 games on GameSpot in the last six months (ignoring XBLA games), it breaks down like this:

Exclusive to X360: Ninja Gaiden 2
Also on the PS3, but not on PC: GTA4, Burnout Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company, Condemned 2, Top Spin 3, Bourne Conspiracy
On both PS3 and PC: Rainbow Six Vegas 2, GRID, Lego Indiana Jones, EUFA ERO 2008
Also on PC but not on PS3: NONE!!!

Granted that one exclusive in the last six months is lame. However, there is still the big dog Halo 3 out there, and Mass Effect was an exclusive until recently. The fact that something "eventually" winds up on the PC still implies that it was exclusive for a while.

But regardless, I'll stick to my six-month list; which gives one exclusive; and ten games that are also on the PS3, only four of which are also on the PC. Four games out of 11...that sure doesn't support the "all good games go to the PC" argument, does it? You might have a case to argue that all the good games are available on other platforms, though. So let's run the same exercise for the PS3 (again ignoring downloadable arcade games):

Exclusive: MGS4, MLB 08 The Show
Also on X360, but not on PC: GTA4, Burnout Paradise, Battlefield: Bad Company, Condemned 2, Top Spin 3, Bourne Conspiracy, Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
On both X360 and on PC: Rainbow Six Vegas 2, GRID, Lego Indiana Jones, EUFA ERO 2008, Devil May Cry 4
Also on PC but not on X360: None

So the PS3 has two exclusives (well, one real one; who cares about MLB 08! ); and twelve games that can also be had on the X360, including five games that can be found on PC.

Call me crazy, but the two lists look pretty darn balanced to me. The conclusions that I draw, and that I believe only fanboys will dispute, are:
  • The large majority of the good games are on both consoles.
  • Both consoles have a decent number, if not the majority, of their good games also available on the PC.
So please, for the love of pete...let's not rehas this tired argument again, please. I think I need to bookmark this post so I don't have to redo this simple evaluation again next time. (Or maybe I will, since the PS3 fans are constantly pointing to some never-arriving future where the Game Gods rain video nectar over all the PS3 loyalists while the earth swallows up the grungy X360 sinners and their unholy PC ports. )



Never claimed otherwise, didn't mean to imply that it sucked or anything. I've tried to like MGS, I really have. Just doesn't do it for me. Nothing I see in the PS3's future is enough to make me buy one until FF13, to be honest.



Well, yeah, that's a valid argument to make. It's unfortunate that it's even part of the conversation, obviously. I would argue that a newly purchased X360 is not going to be as prone to RRoD as the original models, but that certainly doesn't do much to sway those of you who have suffered from it already.

You can't cherry pick and twist arguments. What I stated is entirely accurate - All the "hailed" 360 games, ie. Gears of War, Mass Effect, Halo...the games supposedly worth owning a 360 for, come out on PC. While PS3 exclusives such as MGS, Gran Turismo, Drakes, Resistance, etc, will never be out on PC.

I just calls 'em like I sees 'em. It is a valid argument. You can imply than I'm a fanboy, but what I'm stating is true, so I'm not sure how that fits the bill for a fanboy.

Always a fun debate with you Vulcan
Edited by ElMikeTheMike - 7/3/08 at 1:30pm
ElRigTheRig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 2.4 GHz Asus Maximus Formula Asus EN8800GT 512MB 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1.858TB (3x JBOD) HP 16x DVD Burner Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 24" FPD2485 Gateway LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Ultra X3 1000w Antec P182 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Razer Xact Mat 
  hide details  
Reply
ElRigTheRig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 2.4 GHz Asus Maximus Formula Asus EN8800GT 512MB 4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1.858TB (3x JBOD) HP 16x DVD Burner Vista Ultimate x64 SP2 24" FPD2485 Gateway LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Ultra X3 1000w Antec P182 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Razer Xact Mat 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Xbox › Need to sell one (PS3 or Xbox360) my dilema