Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Please lets all FOLD for each other. Lets Unite.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please lets all FOLD for each other. Lets Unite. - Page 10

post #91 of 317
I'm going to be reinstalling the clients and such today. I may even reinstall Windows XP. I'll let you what I find with it enabled and disabled.
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
post #92 of 317
Thread Starter 
Cheers Gaurdian that is much appreciated. I get around 4 WU a day with the client at work. Points arnt amazing but im not doing it for the points...im more interested in increasing performance really.
post #93 of 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
Cheers Gaurdian that is much appreciated. I get around 4 WU a day with the client at work. Points arnt amazing but im not doing it for the points...im more interested in increasing performance really.
crud, I won't be able to reformat. I forgot my internet may be turned off today means I won't be able to get updates......grrrrrrrrr:swearing:
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
post #94 of 317
Thread Starter 
Hmmm yeah thats a bummer man. Where is your net going ?
post #95 of 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
Hmmm yeah thats a bummer man. Where is your net going ?
Just can't afford to pay it right now. When I lived with my Mom for a few months I didn't have a long distant plan and she racked up a $600 phone bill and I have been try to get it caught up. They finally cut my phone service off last week and the internet any day now.
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
post #96 of 317
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOdin View Post
Just can't afford to pay it right now. When I lived with my Mom for a few months I didn't have a long distant plan and she racked up a $600 phone bill and I have been try to get it caught up. They finally cut my phone service off last week and the internet any day now.
I see. I feel you man. I luckily do not have such things looming over me but I am selling my ASUS EEE to make up some money to make things a little easier, so I do get you on that front.

Hopefully things will ease up for you dude and hope to see you back on OCN as soon as
post #97 of 317
Thanks Enterprise. Luckily I can log on here at work but my folding will be cut off for a few weeks. I'm going to start doing commissions "Illustration work" and maybe get things caught up a bit quicker.
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
post #98 of 317
Thread Starter 
Well atleast you can get on but its a pitty about the folding but im sure you will be back up soon. Oh cool. My dad use to do Illustrations and such. Hopefully it will help you get caught up. I hate how the world revolved around money.

BTW EVERYONE GET FOLDING !.
post #99 of 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
Well atleast you can get on but its a pitty about the folding but im sure you will be back up soon. Oh cool. My dad use to do Illustrations and such. Hopefully it will help you get caught up. I hate how the world revolved around money.

BTW EVERYONE GET FOLDING !.
Your Father was/is an Illustrator? I can honestly say that the Illustration biz can pay off BIG and or very little. It really depends how you market yourself and who you know.

I may be able to borrow some cash from my Aunt to get my Internet back on, but I really do not like asking for money. At the same time I can not afford to be without the net for weeks or months. A lot of my Illustration work is done on line.
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
Master Control
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core  GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD Radeon 480 Red Dragon  Team Vulcan  
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
Team Vulcan  Muskin Reactor 2.5 SSD Windows 10 64bit Acer H233H 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerMouseMouse Pad
Microsoft Pro PC Power & Cooling 750W Microsoft Pro old and busted 
  hide details  
Reply
post #100 of 317
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOdin View Post
Your Father was/is an Illustrator? I can honestly say that the Illustration biz can pay off BIG and or very little. It really depends how you market yourself and who you know.

I may be able to borrow some cash from my Aunt to get my Internet back on, but I really do not like asking for money. At the same time I can not afford to be without the net for weeks or months. A lot of my Illustration work is done on line.
Yeah he did a book for someone and other small tasks but its not his main thing. My dads a Musician. He is like awesome at illustrations though...I cannot even draw a cat correctly lol.

Yeah I feel you. I hate borrowing money. I just hate being in debt with anyone!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › Please lets all FOLD for each other. Lets Unite.