I would personally buy a 4850, and rock it until the 4870X2 comes out. The 4850's should only drop a bit in price, so you should only stand to lose $30-50 in sale, and it should play anything you want to right now. When the X2 comes out, then you can make a decision and not have a bunch of money tied up already.
post #41 of 42
7/5/08 at 9:43am