I had a new addition to my workshop today
It keeps me going!
Then i marked out the acrylic for the angled bits of the main case for the tile cutter
Unfortunately this didnt go too well so i did it using my jigsaw instead!!
And got them polished up aswell (this process took a very long time from initial cutting to belt sanding to hand sanding to get rid of any marks to polishing!!)
so here is one
And all four
I then made up a template for the supports (note this is only a template so its not perfect!
I then cut the pieces for my test support
and it worked well, im not going to bother showing it as it was just a test of how strong they would be and how good the glue is! and well five mins after initial gluing i was able to stand on it with my full weight... and i then sanded and polished it and you wouldnt even know it has been glued it looks completely smooth as if it was made in one piece! so it was a success.
so i am going to make a second template for the backside and get started on some of the supports for this.
And im a bit annoyed about my camera but i will just have to get it repaired.