This computer microscope allows you to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary for hours of fun and learning. View specimens collected around the house, backyard, your desk, or the fridge. Look at the micro-printing on a dollar bill or examine the traces on your motherboard. This microscope provides you an easy way to zoom in on a wide variety of objects to satisfy your curiosity of the world around you. Ever wondered what lint looks like or the mold growing on your week-old bagels? Now you can find out.
Simple plug and play operation with included software that allows you to magnify objects and view them on your PC up to 200X and take snapshots and time-lapse movies. You can also manipulate images with drawing and painting tools. The QX5 microscope is detachable from the stand to allow you to get closer to large objects.
The USB Microscope QX5 has these great features:
* Easy to use digital microscope
* Take snapshots, video, and time-lapse movies
* 3 magnification levels - 10X, 60X, and 200X
* Super-brite LED lighting for bright top and bottom illumination
* Video playback at 15 frames/sec
* Resolution of 640Ã—480
* Software works with Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
* Handheld mode allows for expanded viewing possibilities
* Comes with: Microscope, USB cable, Stand, Specimen Jars, Sample Slide, Tweezers, Eye Dropper, Slide Clip, and Software CD-ROM
* Dimensions: 4.75″ L x 6.5″ W x 10.5″ H
* Weight: 1.7lb