Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › OCN Win a Q6600 Competition! by Folding for Team 37726!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OCN Win a Q6600 Competition! by Folding for Team 37726! - Page 19

post #181 of 426
Quote:
Where the heck do you get your ppd data from?!
I dont use that site for stat updates much..i have Kakaostats bookmarked though..take a look.-> http://kakaostats.com/usum.php?u=915476

Thats 13.8k with my 2nd gpu down for about half the day.. since I only have 2 gpu clients, my points are very regular, and do not fluctuate much at all. If i pulled 13.8 today..that will be closer 15k, on a day where both of my main rigs are not in use for anything but folding. There is not much downtime for any of the 11 cores I have folding..just the gpu's atm.
post #182 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL3P20 View Post
I dont use that site for stat updates much..i have Kakaostats bookmarked though..take a look.-> http://kakaostats.com/usum.php?u=915476

Thats 13.8k with my 2nd gpu down for about half the day.. since I only have 2 gpu clients, my points are very regular, and do not fluctuate much at all. If i pulled 13.8 today..that will be closer 15k, on a day where both of my main rigs are not in use for anything but folding. There is not much downtime for any of the 11 cores I have folding..just the gpu's atm.
Yeah, that just shows the points you have done in the past 24 hours, not your 24 hour average. And the 24 hour averate is what counts for the top 20.
post #183 of 426
Well since today was officially the first day with my 2nd gpu.. I am not surprised one bit, that my average isnt up.. my point is, it WILL be ..that you can count on. [2nd gpu has been folding now for ~10hrs.. so 24 average is on the way]
post #184 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL3P20 View Post
Well since today was officially the first day with my 2nd gpu.. I am not surprised one bit, that my average isnt up.. my point is, it WILL be ..that you can count on. [2nd gpu has been folding now for ~10hrs.. so 24 average is on the way]
It usually takes a few days for the 24 hour average to change. Congratulations nonetheless
Pure 1nhibition
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i5 3570K] [Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H] [eVGA 560 Ti] [8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600] 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
[OCZ Vertex LE 50GB SSD | 1TB | 2TB] [A50] [Windows 10 Pro x64] [24" Samsung 2494HM] 
Power
[Corsair 750W] 
  hide details  
Reply
Pure 1nhibition
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i5 3570K] [Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H] [eVGA 560 Ti] [8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600] 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
[OCZ Vertex LE 50GB SSD | 1TB | 2TB] [A50] [Windows 10 Pro x64] [24" Samsung 2494HM] 
Power
[Corsair 750W] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #185 of 426
There is one more thing I just thought of. You said you were going to check the list at midnight on the 31st, but if you take it at exatly midnight, it will be right in the middle of processing an update, so all the WU's done from 9PM to midnight would not be counted.

So, would it be possible to do it after the midnight update has finished?
post #186 of 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
There is one more thing I just thought of. You said you were going to check the list at midnight on the 31st, but if you take it at exatly midnight, it will be right in the middle of processing an update, so all the WU's done from 9PM to midnight would not be counted.

So, would it be possible to do it after the midnight update has finished?
Depends which time zone you're talking about

In my time zone, there is no update at midnight
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8400 @ 3.8 GHz DFI LANPARTY DK X38-T2R eVGA 8400GS 2GB Mushkin DDR2 800 (single stick) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250GB WD SATA None Windows XP Pro 32-bit HP Pavilion f1703 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
N/A Corsair HX520 Coolermaster Cavalier N/A 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8400 @ 3.8 GHz DFI LANPARTY DK X38-T2R eVGA 8400GS 2GB Mushkin DDR2 800 (single stick) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
250GB WD SATA None Windows XP Pro 32-bit HP Pavilion f1703 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
N/A Corsair HX520 Coolermaster Cavalier N/A 
Mouse Pad
N/A 
  hide details  
Reply
post #187 of 426
Well, the site updates in CDT, which happens to be my time zone as well... so that would make the most sense to take it from then. The update takes ~30 minutes to process, so 12:30AM CDT on August 1st would be the ideal time to stop the competition.
post #188 of 426
Greenwich, England has been the home of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) since 1884. GMT is sometimes called Greenwich Meridian Time because it is measured from the Greenwich Meridian Line at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Greenwich is the place from where all time zones are measured. http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/


12pm July 31 GMT will actually be 5am that morning for me, an hour after the last update. Glad you brought it up, I meant to check it out earlier.


You can find your timezone here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/
post #189 of 426
Yeah, but EOC updates go by CDT... so thats why you have to go by that time zone.
post #190 of 426
Not trying to make more work for Cog but I'm going to bow out aswell...

My circuit box is screaming at me already...

Way cool freebie/contest Cog and Good Luck to the rest of yous guys/gals...
Edited by wannabe_OC - 7/20/08 at 6:26am
Media Master
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 970 Gigabyte X58 GeForce 550 Ti Gskill Ripjaw 6 x 4gb DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB, 2TB Internal, 6TB External Lite-On 12x Blu-ray Burner Win7 Home Premium 64bit Sharp Aquos 65" LCD 
PowerCase
Seasonic 850w nMediaPC 6000B 
  hide details  
Reply
Media Master
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 970 Gigabyte X58 GeForce 550 Ti Gskill Ripjaw 6 x 4gb DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB, 2TB Internal, 6TB External Lite-On 12x Blu-ray Burner Win7 Home Premium 64bit Sharp Aquos 65" LCD 
PowerCase
Seasonic 850w nMediaPC 6000B 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › OCN Win a Q6600 Competition! by Folding for Team 37726!