Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club! - Page 658

post #6571 of 12349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro View Post

Glad your flash went well.

So it's showing the 925 as C2?

You're welcome.

Ya, we know

Gyro
Yup, CPU-Z also lists it as C2

Kind Regards once again!
post #6572 of 12349
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbubi View Post
Yup, CPU-Z also lists it as C2

Kind Regards once again!

Check the model #
if; HDX925WFK4DGI it's C2
if; HDX925WFK4DGM it's C3

Gyro
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6573 of 12349
I have a bad feeling that my board is soon to be leaving this world, for the second day running i've been having major pc turn on problems requiring 20-30 restarts to catch a lucky boot.

my M2N-SLi is having major issues when booting up , the monitor inst kicking in , it shows that there a signal but no picture everything boots fine behind the scene's just no picture.

Initially after much cursing I assumed my graphics cards had died ( or at least one of them ) so i convinced my Mrs to let me borrow her rig's GTX260 , sadly it refused to fit in my Antec 900
( the outer case on the card needs a diet on my pc it hits the hard drive bay mount )

So i shoved the 9600's in her machine ... booted fine , now there back in this machine
it boots first time ... ( >.<) <-- facepalm

Now i'm worried about turning this machine off , in case of recreating the issue and leaving me stuck with the spare a laptop from 2001.

Ideas guys ?

Or worst case ... reccomendations for a replacement board thats as good as the m2n , with usb 3 ?
Edited by synthaside - 7/20/10 at 6:32am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Amd Phenom II 945 M2N-Sli 2 x 9600 gt DDR2 2x 2gig 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x wd barracuda @ 500gb Sata Sony DVD RW Win 7 + Ubuntu dual boot samsung 2233bw 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Raxor Reclusa (cba to open case 900 watt) Antec 900 ( uk edition) logitech Microgear 
Mouse Pad
desk :-P 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Amd Phenom II 945 M2N-Sli 2 x 9600 gt DDR2 2x 2gig 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x wd barracuda @ 500gb Sata Sony DVD RW Win 7 + Ubuntu dual boot samsung 2233bw 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Raxor Reclusa (cba to open case 900 watt) Antec 900 ( uk edition) logitech Microgear 
Mouse Pad
desk :-P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6574 of 12349
Might have been just a loose gfx card.

It's booting through to windows so it's either gfx card or pci-e slot.

Only one way to find out,shut it off/reboot and see what happens.

If that fails, try one card at a time in both slots.

Good luck

Gyro
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6575 of 12349
Dear all,

I am using M2N-SLI. I want to upgrade to X4 635(C3) or Phenom II X2 555.

My question is that can BIOS 5001 open the Phenom II X2 555 to be a 4-core CPU?

Which one has higher C/P?

Thanks!!
post #6576 of 12349
One more question?
Can M2N-SLI OC X4-635 or others?

If it can, would you mind show me how to do(related links)?

Thanks!
post #6577 of 12349
Quote:
Originally Posted by pccontact View Post
Dear all,

I am using M2N-SLI. I want to upgrade to X4 635(C3) or Phenom II X2 555.

My question is that can BIOS 5001 open the Phenom II X2 555 to be a 4-core CPU?

Which one has higher C/P?

Thanks!!

The M2N series boards cannot unlock cores.

If you want 4 cores you have to pay for them.

Good luck

Gyro
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6578 of 12349
ok. i bought a kingston kit 4 gb (2x2gb) 1066 ddr2.hyperx (KHX8500D2k2/4g).and i have a m2-n32 sli deluxe mobo with latest bios update. when i try to put the rams on 1066 it's unstable after a few minutes ....getting blue screens and errors. at 800 works perfectly. i want some help to conifg them and tell me what to step by step . ty
my specs
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-6600k asus z170-p ati radeon hd 7770 16gb ddr4 @ 2400mhz crosair 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1x 1tb wd black edition zalman win10 philips 22'' 
Power
700w antec 
  hide details  
Reply
my specs
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-6600k asus z170-p ati radeon hd 7770 16gb ddr4 @ 2400mhz crosair 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
1x 1tb wd black edition zalman win10 philips 22'' 
Power
700w antec 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6579 of 12349
Quote:
Originally Posted by pccontact View Post
One more question?
Can M2N-SLI OC X4-635 or others?

If it can, would you mind show me how to do(related links)?

Thanks!
You may have better luck ocing with a black edition cpu(unlocked multi) on your board because it has no cpu voltage adjustment.

If your board is like most in this series you may get as high as 1.36v for default/auto cpu voltage,which should give you a little help.

Using both cpu multi and cpu frequency(fsb) you may get a fairly decent oc.

This guide will help you http://www.overclock.net/amd-general...ocket-am2.html.

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by octhunder View Post
ok. i bought a kingston kit 4 gb (2x2gb) 1066 ddr2.hyperx (KHX8500D2k2/4g).and i have a m2-n32 sli deluxe mobo with latest bios update. when i try to put the rams on 1066 it's unstable after a few minutes ....getting blue screens and errors. at 800 works perfectly. i want some help to conifg them and tell me what to step by step . ty
Please go to user cp and fill in your sys specs so we can help you better.

Thanks

Gyro
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6580 of 12349
Quote:
Originally Posted by synthaside View Post
I have a bad feeling that my board is soon to be leaving this world, for the second day running i've been having major pc turn on problems requiring 20-30 restarts to catch a lucky boot.

my M2N-SLi is having major issues when booting up , the monitor inst kicking in , it shows that there a signal but no picture everything boots fine behind the scene's just no picture.

Initially after much cursing I assumed my graphics cards had died ( or at least one of them ) so i convinced my Mrs to let me borrow her rig's GTX260 , sadly it refused to fit in my Antec 900
( the outer case on the card needs a diet on my pc it hits the hard drive bay mount )

So i shoved the 9600's in her machine ... booted fine , now there back in this machine
it boots first time ... ( >.<) <-- facepalm

Now i'm worried about turning this machine off , in case of recreating the issue and leaving me stuck with the spare a laptop from 2001.

Ideas guys ?

Or worst case ... reccomendations for a replacement board thats as good as the m2n , with usb 3 ?
i too suffer with this problem sometimes, although not as many reboots as you, maybe 4-5, must be something lose or something similar i reckon because if i rock the case and press the power button it boots first time
Vision
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 965 BE Asus M3A32-MVP WiFi GTX 760 2GB Corsair XMS2 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair F60 SSD 120GB WD Caviar Blue x2 500GB Asus DVD Writer Zalman CNPS9500 Nvidia Edition 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64-Bit 24" Samsung Syncmaster Lavender 1920x1080 75Hz 2ms Corsair Tx 850 Fractal Define R3 
  hide details  
Reply
Vision
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 965 BE Asus M3A32-MVP WiFi GTX 760 2GB Corsair XMS2 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Corsair F60 SSD 120GB WD Caviar Blue x2 500GB Asus DVD Writer Zalman CNPS9500 Nvidia Edition 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64-Bit 24" Samsung Syncmaster Lavender 1920x1080 75Hz 2ms Corsair Tx 850 Fractal Define R3 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club!