Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club! - Page 719

post #7181 of 12343
Hey guys
I'm getting Error event 8 nvstor all over the show
is there any chance that the motherboard is faulty?
I've checked everything else on other systems and no problems....
How do you RMA and what was the warrenty on this board? I bought it way back when it was the hottest board out there
Thanks
Lenin
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 7750BE @ 2860 Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (512 MB) 2x GeIL gx22gb6400udc @ 2.1v 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
3 x Sata total 1.5tb XP NEC MultiSync LCD2080UX+ [20" LCD] (4X11 Hiper Type-M 580w Power Supply 
Case
Gigabyte Triton 
  hide details  
Reply
Lenin
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD 7750BE @ 2860 Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (512 MB) 2x GeIL gx22gb6400udc @ 2.1v 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
3 x Sata total 1.5tb XP NEC MultiSync LCD2080UX+ [20" LCD] (4X11 Hiper Type-M 580w Power Supply 
Case
Gigabyte Triton 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7182 of 12343
@crash01 you need to disable the TLB fix as well. that can be an issue. was for me and i am running the 940be. the phenom II chips as far as i know dont have the TLB bug. also i would suggest disabling anything that says Q-FAN.. i know it might be a little louder but will keep you stuff cooler, and help it last longer.

@princip, make sure you have the latest nvidia drivers for your graphics card installed, and then check the asus site and make sure you have the latest chipset drivers installed that should help.
post #7183 of 12343
Quote:
Yes, but sorry why C'n'Q + C1e disable? So my clock is always @ 3.ghz?
thx
there is known glitches with those features enabled that can glitch up the motherboard its better to turn them off
Wyvern
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
955 be phenom II M2N SLI DELUXE 7950 gt ko x2 4 Gb ddr2 667 mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
western digital windows 7 64 bit samsung synmaster 2253LW logitech mx 3200 
PowerMouseMouse Pad
enermax revolution85 1050w logitech mx 3200 starcraft 2 / x-files 
  hide details  
Reply
Wyvern
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
955 be phenom II M2N SLI DELUXE 7950 gt ko x2 4 Gb ddr2 667 mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
western digital windows 7 64 bit samsung synmaster 2253LW logitech mx 3200 
PowerMouseMouse Pad
enermax revolution85 1050w logitech mx 3200 starcraft 2 / x-files 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7184 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fryer View Post
@crash01 you need to disable the TLB fix as well. that can be an issue. was for me and i am running the 940be. the phenom II chips as far as i know dont have the TLB bug. also i would suggest disabling anything that says Q-FAN.. i know it might be a little louder but will keep you stuff cooler, and help it last longer.

@princip, make sure you have the latest nvidia drivers for your graphics card installed, and then check the asus site and make sure you have the latest chipset drivers installed that should help.
Thx, I have disabled Q-fan last night, doesnt work good imho. The cooler go up and down too much .
TLB disable.
U have 9700led too, what temp have u in idle and full (cores)?
Is strange because my core temp is more down respect CPU temp. On everest is possible see cpu temp and core temp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmckr View Post
there is known glitches with those features enabled that can glitch up the motherboard its better to turn them off
Oh, ok

Thx to all!


p.s. because im lucky man , my raptor is dieing
Edited by crash01 - 10/3/10 at 3:52am
post #7185 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash01 View Post
U have 9700led too, what temp have u in idle and full (cores)? (


this is with my vcore set at 1.365v. i can go higher, but they don't recommend letting your cpu go over 55*C.. once i go water i will have more room to oc.. i have had it to 3.6@1.425v, but it gets to hot to fast. the 9700 is a good cooler compared to factory, but not as good as others because it was design to run with the 95W cpu's, not the 140W.
post #7186 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by princip View Post
Hey guys
I'm getting Error event 8 nvstor all over the show
is there any chance that the motherboard is faulty?
I've checked everything else on other systems and no problems....
How do you RMA and what was the warrenty on this board? I bought it way back when it was the hottest board out there
Thanks
Hey princip, long time no see.

Did you install the network manager as part of the nvidia chipset drivers? If so uninstall it.

See if that helps

Good luck

Gyro
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Ph IIx4 955 @ 3.2 Asus M2N32-sli dlx Asus GTX 460 1gb DirectCU MSI GTX 460 1gb Cyclone 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
4x2gb OCZ ddr2 1066 plats seagate 320gb sata lg supermulti dvd WIN 7 64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer p221w ms SS ST75F-P 750w CM 690modded w/KazeMaster pro 
Mouse
ms intellimouse explorer3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7187 of 12343
Just downloaded Memtest 86+ because i thought i might have a ram issue and when i ran the test it showed nothing but errors. how do i figure out what stick is bad. do i pull all but one stick out and run the test again?I have 3 sticks of ram in my stystem thanks
New Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k @ 4.5GHZ Asus Sabertooth P67 Rev. 3.0 Msi N580GTX Lightning Extreme 16gb G Skill Sniper 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Raptor 150 velociraptor 300 Plextor PX750A windows 7 pro 64 bit ASUS VE278Q x2 soon 3! 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair HX1000w Antec 1200 v3 Logitech 
Mouse Pad
Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
New Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k @ 4.5GHZ Asus Sabertooth P67 Rev. 3.0 Msi N580GTX Lightning Extreme 16gb G Skill Sniper 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Raptor 150 velociraptor 300 Plextor PX750A windows 7 pro 64 bit ASUS VE278Q x2 soon 3! 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair HX1000w Antec 1200 v3 Logitech 
Mouse Pad
Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7188 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1spike View Post
Just downloaded Memtest 86+ because i thought i might have a ram issue and when i ran the test it showed nothing but errors. how do i figure out what stick is bad. do i pull all but one stick out and run the test again?I have 3 sticks of ram in my stystem thanks
if you get errors, then put in 1 stick at a time, and test them individually. that will let you know what stick is bad.. how ever if neither shows errors when run separately it could be a power issue, like not enough power getting to them.
post #7189 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1spike View Post
Just downloaded Memtest 86+ because i thought i might have a ram issue and when i ran the test it showed nothing but errors. how do i figure out what stick is bad. do i pull all but one stick out and run the test again?I have 3 sticks of ram in my stystem thanks
Basically yes, look a few pages back I had the same problem (among other problems).
Basically you test 1 - if it fails, test it in other slots too.
If one of the slots passes - might be bad slot, repeat test with other dimms too.

If it passes the first time, repeat test with other dimms in the SAMe slot which passed for at least 1 module.
The put the good ones back in, and test them together (assuming like 1/3 is bad).

Thats it pretty much.
It is time consuming however.
Desktop comp
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 965BE Asus M2N32SLI Deluxe Sparkle GTX460 1GB 2GB OCZ DDR2-800 gold 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
4GB DDR2-800 1TB Corsair M70 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ FATAL1TY 750W Thermaltake Soprano 
  hide details  
Reply
Desktop comp
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 965BE Asus M2N32SLI Deluxe Sparkle GTX460 1GB 2GB OCZ DDR2-800 gold 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
4GB DDR2-800 1TB Corsair M70 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ FATAL1TY 750W Thermaltake Soprano 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7190 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fryer View Post


this is with my vcore set at 1.365v. i can go higher, but they don't recommend letting your cpu go over 55*C.. once i go water i will have more room to oc.. i have had it to 3.6@1.425v, but it gets to hot to fast. the 9700 is a good cooler compared to factory, but not as good as others because it was design to run with the 95W cpu's, not the 140W.
Thx, i know, i will buy maybe Venomous X with 2x Akasa Viper

Venomous X, with 2 fans, could have problem? I have dhx, maybe are too high? Wrtie to Thermalright
Edited by crash01 - 10/3/10 at 7:56am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club!