Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club! - Page 926

post #9251 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarlalp View Post
1* flashbios(can with my athlon).2*clear Cmos,3*boot and save default setting.4*boot go to advanced/jumperfree config set AI tuning to manual,set cpu voltage to 1.33v SAVE..., 5* "Power options " in xp?, *6 X17 is not much?

Confirm steps and questions. THANK

Thank ...ok when you can teach me how to use PSMRT,when you read.... the computer shop givme my 965BE Tuesday 11/10, my birthday is 12/10... thank for all, i see you next Explanation in soon.
Cesar, You really want to focus your energy on either NVT or PMT initially because each uses a different method to achieve similar results.

One specific reason I like PMT is that intervention in BIOS is much less. You don't have to muck around with voltage or clock multiplier settings there. Instead you set these values in the PMT application.

If you want to try PMT, download the application and read about it. If you don't plan to do a new OS install, you can go ahead and install it now so you can see how it looks.

As I mentioned in the longer post about PMT, you should install CoreTemp or some other realtime temp and voltage monitor so you can see the effect of your changes.
post #9252 of 12343
OK. you say PMSRT is better because no need Bios setup...no?
But bios setup/setting is no needed?, i try say settting bios, is no better? because is more "assembler lenguage"?

Yes i think next time install 3 SO now xp, but next w7 and ubuntu... "i see PMSRT is supported in ubuntu 64bit", i need setup AND setting NVT or PMSRT in each SO no?.

my problem with post much longer is IDIOM, is complicated, and i can confuse...
thank ...good week end...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 64 x2 3800+ M2M32 SLI DELUXE WIFI XFX 250GTS 512*2 800Mhz DChannel Gskill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1-160gb WD sata2,1-640gb CabiarB sata2 1 Samsung Sata 24x WxpSp3 Lg 19 LR1900R 4ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Genius KB-21e Scroll 520W OPEN A4tech X-710FS 
Mouse Pad
I NOT use 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 64 x2 3800+ M2M32 SLI DELUXE WIFI XFX 250GTS 512*2 800Mhz DChannel Gskill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1-160gb WD sata2,1-640gb CabiarB sata2 1 Samsung Sata 24x WxpSp3 Lg 19 LR1900R 4ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Genius KB-21e Scroll 520W OPEN A4tech X-710FS 
Mouse Pad
I NOT use 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9253 of 12343
ok, so im up and running with my 945 but as previous, it shows core speed 803.6mhz, multiplier x4.0, bus speed 200.9.................
GTO-The Machine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 945 125W M2N32-SLI Deluxe -WE EVGA GTS450 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Western Digital 200GB SataII Sony DVD-RW Windows 7 Ultimate - 64bit Samsung 22'' LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech MX3000 Thermaltake Toughpower 800W Raidmax Smilidon -Black Logitech MX3000 
  hide details  
Reply
GTO-The Machine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 945 125W M2N32-SLI Deluxe -WE EVGA GTS450 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Western Digital 200GB SataII Sony DVD-RW Windows 7 Ultimate - 64bit Samsung 22'' LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech MX3000 Thermaltake Toughpower 800W Raidmax Smilidon -Black Logitech MX3000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9254 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarlalp View Post
OK. you say PMSRT is better because no need Bios setup...no?
But bios setup/setting is no needed?, i try say settting bios, is no better? because is more "assembler lenguage"?

Yes i think next time install 3 SO now xp, but next w7 and ubuntu... "i see PMSRT is supported in ubuntu 64bit", i need setup AND setting NVT or PMSRT in each SO no?.

my problem with post much longer is IDIOM, is complicated, and i can confuse...
thank ...good week end...
PMT doesn't need any BIOS settings, so from this perspective I would say it is easier. The reason I feel PMT is better is because in addition to being easier to setup, provides you control of core and northbridge voltages.

I can't help you with Linux, but I've used PMT both in XP and Windows 7.

Your English is good enough for us to understand. I hope you are more clear in understanding that there are at least two different ways to setup a CPU like the 965BE, one using NVT and another using PMT.
post #9255 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8sho View Post
I don't have a lot of experience with this benchmark, but I wanted to post this for you to comment on.
if it means anything you beat my overclocked 6790 1gb by doubble..

fps:44.4
scores:1118
min fps:9.4
max fps:97.2

same settings and res as you.
post #9256 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOrox View Post
ok, so im up and running with my 945 but as previous, it shows core speed 803.6mhz, multiplier x4.0, bus speed 200.9.................
Hey GTO,

You and Cesar are asking the same questions. Can you take a look at the posts over the past week or so and see if you can apply either NVT or PMT settings to your machine to set the CPU multiplier and proper voltages to run your 945 properly?
post #9257 of 12343
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fryer View Post
if it means anything you beat my overclocked 6790 1gb by doubble..

fps:44.4
scores:1118
min fps:9.4
max fps:97.2

same settings and res as you.
Wow, cool.

I have to say I am very pleased with SLI and the GTX 460s. To be able to play a game like Crysis 2 at max settings on such an old system is really neat.

@Ian, I would also add that I noticed the CPU was running pretty hard, with all four cores probably exceeding 80% utilization, but that's okay with me. If I get a 1080p monitor, which is on my shopping list, I might see the system struggle a bit more.
post #9258 of 12343
thank . tomorrow i search a link for PMSRT for Linux, i have but now i forgot where...,is for other user wannt install a phenom in linux and this FORUM.


ok computershop givme the phenom tuesday 11/10 and my birthday is 12/10... this day
i go to format HD 160gb , installl this Hd 640gb, in first xp sp3 with all drivers Nvidia graphics and chipset...NVControPannel and phenomsMSRT, flashing the bios , instalin second Hd w7 32(becasuse i have 1gb) and all drivers nvidia too(like xp),(now)for w7 and linux with pMSRT...all for wait you help, for moment with my atlhon 3800....
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 64 x2 3800+ M2M32 SLI DELUXE WIFI XFX 250GTS 512*2 800Mhz DChannel Gskill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1-160gb WD sata2,1-640gb CabiarB sata2 1 Samsung Sata 24x WxpSp3 Lg 19 LR1900R 4ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Genius KB-21e Scroll 520W OPEN A4tech X-710FS 
Mouse Pad
I NOT use 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 64 x2 3800+ M2M32 SLI DELUXE WIFI XFX 250GTS 512*2 800Mhz DChannel Gskill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1-160gb WD sata2,1-640gb CabiarB sata2 1 Samsung Sata 24x WxpSp3 Lg 19 LR1900R 4ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Genius KB-21e Scroll 520W OPEN A4tech X-710FS 
Mouse Pad
I NOT use 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9259 of 12343
ok, i set the profile on nvidia tools

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2035263


Edited by GTOrox - 10/7/11 at 9:42pm
GTO-The Machine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 945 125W M2N32-SLI Deluxe -WE EVGA GTS450 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Western Digital 200GB SataII Sony DVD-RW Windows 7 Ultimate - 64bit Samsung 22'' LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech MX3000 Thermaltake Toughpower 800W Raidmax Smilidon -Black Logitech MX3000 
  hide details  
Reply
GTO-The Machine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 945 125W M2N32-SLI Deluxe -WE EVGA GTS450 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Western Digital 200GB SataII Sony DVD-RW Windows 7 Ultimate - 64bit Samsung 22'' LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech MX3000 Thermaltake Toughpower 800W Raidmax Smilidon -Black Logitech MX3000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9260 of 12343
good man is more easy....run the gamesss..............go>>>>FLASH POINT..DRising/RRiver
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 64 x2 3800+ M2M32 SLI DELUXE WIFI XFX 250GTS 512*2 800Mhz DChannel Gskill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1-160gb WD sata2,1-640gb CabiarB sata2 1 Samsung Sata 24x WxpSp3 Lg 19 LR1900R 4ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Genius KB-21e Scroll 520W OPEN A4tech X-710FS 
Mouse Pad
I NOT use 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 64 x2 3800+ M2M32 SLI DELUXE WIFI XFX 250GTS 512*2 800Mhz DChannel Gskill 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1-160gb WD sata2,1-640gb CabiarB sata2 1 Samsung Sata 24x WxpSp3 Lg 19 LR1900R 4ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Genius KB-21e Scroll 520W OPEN A4tech X-710FS 
Mouse Pad
I NOT use 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] ASUS M2N-SLI and M2N32-SLI Club!