Sorry about my sig and thanks for letting me know.
I managed to fix the memory problem after trying somethings suggested by OCZ and after a bit of finagleing I got my OC back and stable. As per OCZ's recommendation I first went into bios and set all the settings to auto then yanked one of my memory sticks. After that I manually set it to 1066Mhz and 5-5-5-18 timing and upped voltage to 2.3v (this is supposed tobe the most stable for OC) restarted to verify that it was posting and memory was registering as 1066Mhz. Then I put my other stick in and went to work with getting my OC back and found that I needed some charge voltage in order for it to both post and load windows, which took me about 4 hours to figure out. :swearing: I ran a few quick checks and so far it all seems hunky-dorey. I will run SiSoft's stability check tonight and post results if anything bad crops up. Thanks again for all your suggestions.
Update 08/20: Ran SiSoft burn in for 12 hours for just the memory parts while I was at work ran fine with no errors.Edited by ocmooz - 8/20/08 at 4:47pm