Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Overclock.net EVE Online Club! ***Updated Feb 14, 2014!!! New Member Roster!!!***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Overclock.net EVE Online Club! ***Updated Feb 14, 2014!!! New Member Roster!!!*** - Page 279

post #2781 of 3340
lmao...i bet if you tried a little less, you could come up with an even worse Drake fit. Nobody and I do mean nobody would ever fly that fit. The Drake just would not have the cap to run it. Also, it's a crap fit altogether and I wonder just how long the average capsulerr, let alone the new guy we're actually discussing here would last in that Myrm fit of yours.

this is my Drake....


*the print is a little small so this is it.

High slots:

Heavy Missile launcher II x 7

Medium slots:

Large Shield Extender II x 2
Pithum A-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier x 2
Pithum A-Type Thermic Dissipation Amplifier x 1
( I have complete sets of 2 of each of the 4 hardeners to swap out as needed and the T2's would work just as well.)
Republic Fleet 10MN Afterburner( the 'Rep' buys you a little more cap)

Low slots:

Dread Guristas Control System x 2
Shield Power Relay II x 2

Rig slots:

Medium Core Defense Purger II x 3 (yes, i know...overkill. the T1's would work just fine but i need something to spend all my ISK on. biggrin.gif)

that fit is cap stable btw.

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #2782 of 3340
blinksmiley.gif

Wow, ok, so, because I don't think you'll accept any other argument I challenge you to a 1v1. You in that Drake, me in a Myrm. Further more because you offered to put your money on it any time (and evidently that you have an excess of ISK), I bet you four billion ISK that I will win.
½
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A64 3500+ Winchester DFI nF4 SLi-DR EVGA 7800GT OCZ 4000VX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Maxtor 300Gb 16Mb Buffer Spinney one XP Pro SOYO LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Broken Somewhat OCZ PowerStream 520W None Old 
Mouse Pad
Pad? AHAAHAHAH 
  hide details  
Reply
½
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A64 3500+ Winchester DFI nF4 SLi-DR EVGA 7800GT OCZ 4000VX 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Maxtor 300Gb 16Mb Buffer Spinney one XP Pro SOYO LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Broken Somewhat OCZ PowerStream 520W None Old 
Mouse Pad
Pad? AHAAHAHAH 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2783 of 3340
Wow, this all escalated very quickly..
Cruncher
(16 items)
 
The Professor
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A4-3300 APU Biostar A75MG  Pareema 4GB (2 x 2GB) SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Sony DVD Stock Windows 7 20" Hannspree LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
HP Slimline Ergonomic  CX430  APEX SK-393-C Logitech Generic  
  hide details  
Reply
Cruncher
(16 items)
 
The Professor
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A4-3300 APU Biostar A75MG  Pareema 4GB (2 x 2GB) SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Sony DVD Stock Windows 7 20" Hannspree LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
HP Slimline Ergonomic  CX430  APEX SK-393-C Logitech Generic  
  hide details  
Reply
post #2784 of 3340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenger14 View Post

Wow, this all escalated very quickly..

I'm entertained. biggrin.gif
Celerity
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6850K @ 4.5GHz / 1.41v Asus X99 Deluxe II EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified  Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8GB 3000MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 Pro 256 GB Western Digital Purple 2TB XSPC Raystorm Pro XSPC RX 360 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
XSPC D5 Photon 170 Windows 7 Professional BenQ GW2765 ViewSonic XG2401 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W Fractal Design Define S Logitech G900 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
SteelSeries QCK+ Sennheiser HD 598 FiiO E10K Cablemod Sleeved Cables (Black/White) 
  hide details  
Reply
Celerity
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6850K @ 4.5GHz / 1.41v Asus X99 Deluxe II EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified  Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8GB 3000MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 850 Pro 256 GB Western Digital Purple 2TB XSPC Raystorm Pro XSPC RX 360 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
XSPC D5 Photon 170 Windows 7 Professional BenQ GW2765 ViewSonic XG2401 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W Fractal Design Define S Logitech G900 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
SteelSeries QCK+ Sennheiser HD 598 FiiO E10K Cablemod Sleeved Cables (Black/White) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2785 of 3340
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bartender Paradox View Post

blinksmiley.gif
Wow, ok, so, because I don't think you'll accept any other argument I challenge you to a 1v1. You in that Drake, me in a Myrm. Further more because you offered to put your money on it any time (and evidently that you have an excess of ISK), I bet you four billion ISK that I will win.

Please harder not to be an imbecile or take me for one. rolleyes.gif
* i never offered anything nor do I have any intentions of showing up for some ganking party w/ you and your buds.

My point is this....

This in my Gallente account.....(Is it all making sense now, Sport ?)



Btw, that's a Navy 'thron, not the vanilla one.

High slots:

Black Eagle Drone Link Augmentor
Shadow Serpentis 425mm Railguns x 7

Medium slots:

Cap Recharger II x 2
Tracking Computer II
Republic Fleet 100MN Afterburner

Low slots:

Centus X-Type Large Armor Repairer
Tracking Enhancer II
True Sansha Power Dignostic System
Shadow Serpentis Magnetic Field Stabilzer x 3
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
True Sansha Energized Kinetic Membrane x 1 (i swap out whatever the primary damage dealt is here)

Rig slots:

Large Auxilary Nano Pump I
Large Capcitor Control Circuit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II

Drone bay:

Hobgoblin II x 15
Hammerhead II x 6
Hobgoblin I x 8



Even w/ the fancy gear(Centus X-Type Large Armor Repairer) that 'thron could never do what my Caldari account does in the Tengu or the Drake can. NEVER.
I've taken the Drake into the Bonus Room in Angel Extravaganza and just set the orbit on the beacon to 10 km's and practically afk the whole room. NO SWEAT ! My shield damage dips a few bars, then goes away while i sequentially pick off the list at my leisure.
The 'thron ? I gotta start kiting the moment i drop in and get to work on the cruise missile batteries pronto-a-fricken -mundo ! and i set the T1 Hobies on the web scramming frigs right away because of the T3 missile batteries and the battleships pounding away on me. I keep a stash of T1's because I lose one for every webbing frig I take out, due to agro on my drones everytime and T2's get a little costly after a while. (hence my dislike of the Dominix) I manage to pull it off but it takes me at least a third of the way into my armor w/ that Centus X Type zippin away on the rep.

It took training up that Caldari account for a year(the Gallente is my primary) to see just how terrible the Gallente ships are. If you could have only been in my TS3 server when i first started doin 3's in the Drake !
I lost a Myrmidon(yes, fancy T2 250's and all the nice gear on that too) soloing the lv 3 mission 'My Sweet Privateer' .
I P//N3D that mission in my Drake ! It was like night and day.

As for our intrepid new capsuleer, I'm just trying to keep him from making the same '3 yr mistake' that i made. In hindsight, I would never have gone Gallente for the mining ISK again. I would have done what I've been trying to compel him to do.
post #2786 of 3340
Quote:
Now you're just embarrassing yourself. 1v1, I'll put my money on a passive tanked Drake anytime.

Ive got 50mil that says my myrm will rape your drake.
Central Dogma
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4770K Z97X-Gaming 5 Vision Tek AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series Corsair  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung EVO 850 Toshiba  Seagate corsair h80I 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 10 ViewSonic XG2701 Razer Blackwidow 10 keyless CS750M 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Phanteks Eclipse Series P400 g502 Some cool one with a custom anime picture. 
  hide details  
Reply
Central Dogma
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4770K Z97X-Gaming 5 Vision Tek AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series Corsair  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung EVO 850 Toshiba  Seagate corsair h80I 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 10 ViewSonic XG2701 Razer Blackwidow 10 keyless CS750M 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Phanteks Eclipse Series P400 g502 Some cool one with a custom anime picture. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2787 of 3340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhotse View Post

Please harder not to be an imbecile or take me for one. rolleyes.gif
* i never offered anything nor do I have any intentions of showing up for some ganking party w/ you and your buds.
My point is this....
This in my Gallente account.....(Is it all making sense now, Sport ?)

Btw, that's a Navy 'thron, not the vanilla one.
High slots:
Black Eagle Drone Link Augmentor
Shadow Serpentis 425mm Railguns x 7
Medium slots:
Cap Recharger II x 2
Tracking Computer II
Republic Fleet 100MN Afterburner
Low slots:
Centus X-Type Large Armor Repairer
Tracking Enhancer II
True Sansha Power Dignostic System
Shadow Serpentis Magnetic Field Stabilzer x 3
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
True Sansha Energized Kinetic Membrane x 1 (i swap out whatever the primary damage dealt is here)
Rig slots:
Large Auxilary Nano Pump I
Large Capcitor Control Circuit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Drone bay:
Hobgoblin II x 15
Hammerhead II x 6
Hobgoblin I x 8
Even w/ the fancy gear(Centus X-Type Large Armor Repairer) that 'thron could never do what my Caldari account does in the Tengu or the Drake can. NEVER.
I've taken the Drake into the Bonus Room in Angel Extravaganza and just set the orbit on the beacon to 10 km's and practically afk the whole room. NO SWEAT ! My shield damage dips a few bars, then goes away while i sequentially pick off the list at my leisure.
The 'thron ? I gotta start kiting the moment i drop in and get to work on the cruise missile batteries pronto-a-fricken -mundo ! and i set the T1 Hobies on the web scramming frigs right away because of the T3 missile batteries and the battleships pounding away on me. I keep a stash of T1's because I lose one for every webbing frig I take out, due to agro on my drones everytime and T2's get a little costly after a while. (hence my dislike of the Dominix) I manage to pull it off but it takes me at least a third of the way into my armor w/ that Centus X Type zippin away on the rep.
It took training up that Caldari account for a year(the Gallente is my primary) to see just how terrible the Gallente ships are. If you could have only been in my TS3 server when i first started doin 3's in the Drake !
I lost a Myrmidon(yes, fancy T2 250's and all the nice gear on that too) soloing the lv 3 mission 'My Sweet Privateer' .
I P//N3D that mission in my Drake ! It was like night and day.
As for our intrepid new capsuleer, I'm just trying to keep him from making the same '3 yr mistake' that i made. In hindsight, I would never have gone Gallente for the mining ISK again. I would have done what I've been trying to compel him to do.

All of your fits are terrible and are missing the most important thing... A point. You will never kill anything without a point.

EDIT: Nvm, I see the problem here. You are comparing ships for PVP that you use for missions? That is a big mistake.
Edited by Rolandooo - 12/1/12 at 10:43am
Evolina
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4770K  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GTX 1080 FE  CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo 250GB M.2 Heatkiller 3.0, XSPC 1080 FC WB, GTX 480, GTX 240 Windows 10 Pro ASUS PB278Q 27" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mech Corsair RM1000 1000W NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G902 Proteus 
Mouse Pad
Razer Firefly  
  hide details  
Reply
Evolina
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4770K  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GTX 1080 FE  CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 960 Evo 250GB M.2 Heatkiller 3.0, XSPC 1080 FC WB, GTX 480, GTX 240 Windows 10 Pro ASUS PB278Q 27" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mech Corsair RM1000 1000W NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G902 Proteus 
Mouse Pad
Razer Firefly  
  hide details  
Reply
post #2788 of 3340
Quote:
Originally Posted by dranas View Post

Ive got 50mil that says my myrm will rape your drake.

50 mil is nothing. I've got 1 Billion that say's my dad can beat up your dad. rolleyes.gif
post #2789 of 3340
I need a corp guys. Preferably something in high sec for now
post #2790 of 3340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhotse View Post

Please harder not to be an imbecile or take me for one. rolleyes.gif
* i never offered anything nor do I have any intentions of showing up for some ganking party w/ you and your buds.
My point is this....
This in my Gallente account.....(Is it all making sense now, Sport ?)

Btw, that's a Navy 'thron, not the vanilla one.
High slots:
Black Eagle Drone Link Augmentor
Shadow Serpentis 425mm Railguns x 7
Medium slots:
Cap Recharger II x 2
Tracking Computer II
Republic Fleet 100MN Afterburner
Low slots:
Centus X-Type Large Armor Repairer
Tracking Enhancer II
True Sansha Power Dignostic System
Shadow Serpentis Magnetic Field Stabilzer x 3
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
True Sansha Energized Kinetic Membrane x 1 (i swap out whatever the primary damage dealt is here)
Rig slots:
Large Auxilary Nano Pump I
Large Capcitor Control Circuit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Drone bay:
Hobgoblin II x 15
Hammerhead II x 6
Hobgoblin I x 8
Even w/ the fancy gear(Centus X-Type Large Armor Repairer) that 'thron could never do what my Caldari account does in the Tengu or the Drake can. NEVER.
I've taken the Drake into the Bonus Room in Angel Extravaganza and just set the orbit on the beacon to 10 km's and practically afk the whole room. NO SWEAT ! My shield damage dips a few bars, then goes away while i sequentially pick off the list at my leisure.
The 'thron ? I gotta start kiting the moment i drop in and get to work on the cruise missile batteries pronto-a-fricken -mundo ! and i set the T1 Hobies on the web scramming frigs right away because of the T3 missile batteries and the battleships pounding away on me. I keep a stash of T1's because I lose one for every webbing frig I take out, due to agro on my drones everytime and T2's get a little costly after a while. (hence my dislike of the Dominix) I manage to pull it off but it takes me at least a third of the way into my armor w/ that Centus X Type zippin away on the rep.
It took training up that Caldari account for a year(the Gallente is my primary) to see just how terrible the Gallente ships are. If you could have only been in my TS3 server when i first started doin 3's in the Drake !
I lost a Myrmidon(yes, fancy T2 250's and all the nice gear on that too) soloing the lv 3 mission 'My Sweet Privateer' .
I P//N3D that mission in my Drake ! It was like night and day.
As for our intrepid new capsuleer, I'm just trying to keep him from making the same '3 yr mistake' that i made. In hindsight, I would never have gone Gallente for the mining ISK again. I would have done what I've been trying to compel him to do.

Thats a pretty poor fitting :|

And you seem to be basing the need to know what to shoot first and such something that makes a ship bad rather than the player...
Archon
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz ASUS P8Z68V-Pro eVGA GTX770 SC w/ACX 2x4gb 1600mhz G.Skill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
120gb Mushkin Chronos Seagate Barracuda 1tb ASUS Sata Combo drive Win7|Enterprise|64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer H213H Black Widow Ultimate Corsair TX850|Rev.1 Lancool PC-K62 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX518 Xtrac Ripper XL 
  hide details  
Reply
Archon
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz ASUS P8Z68V-Pro eVGA GTX770 SC w/ACX 2x4gb 1600mhz G.Skill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
120gb Mushkin Chronos Seagate Barracuda 1tb ASUS Sata Combo drive Win7|Enterprise|64Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer H213H Black Widow Ultimate Corsair TX850|Rev.1 Lancool PC-K62 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX518 Xtrac Ripper XL 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Overclock.net EVE Online Club! ***Updated Feb 14, 2014!!! New Member Roster!!!***