Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master HAF X/932/922/912(+) Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Cooler Master HAF X/932/922/912(+) Club - Page 1256

post #12551 of 23525
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanaddict View Post
Would you guys recommend the Haf 932 Advanced or Haf X? They're the same price on the sites I'm looking at.

I don't care about the filters.
i have the 932, wish i bought the HAF
Current rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD PII B55 3.2 oc-4.2ghz Gigabyte 990 UD7 XFX x2, MSI x2 unlocked 6950 950/1325 16GB G.Skill ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD black 1T noctua nh-d14 Win 7 64 Ultimate Samsung 27", LG 23" 
PowerCase
CM SP 1200w, CM 750 Coolermaster Haf 932 
  hide details  
Reply
Current rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD PII B55 3.2 oc-4.2ghz Gigabyte 990 UD7 XFX x2, MSI x2 unlocked 6950 950/1325 16GB G.Skill ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD black 1T noctua nh-d14 Win 7 64 Ultimate Samsung 27", LG 23" 
PowerCase
CM SP 1200w, CM 750 Coolermaster Haf 932 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12552 of 23525
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post
No such animal as paint and primer all in one. Some paint may have better adhesion promoters, but it isn't even close to a substitute for Primer. But I suppose the paint manufacturer's only recommend using Primer so they can sell more product.

As for the Troll bit, while I didn't say it your actions seem to fit the definition, not just here but in a lot of the threads you post in.
No offense meant but it seems to be vice versa. Someone doesn't agree with my experience on a subject and I'm a Troll. Agree with my experience on the subject, and all is joyful in Muddville.

I bite my tongue more often than not IRL cause it's not worth getting into a pissing contest with someone because they think I'm too young to have any knowledge. I bite my tongue here cause EVERYONE has an opinion on a subject and their opinion takes precedence over anybody else's and if you(generalized descriptor) have a different take you're Trolling. How bout people knocking of the judgmental garbage and just actually take a step back and go hmmm *hadn't thought about that* instead of stating cut and dry "facts" (not to pick on you but...) like there is no such beast as a Paint and Primer all in one product.

Yes I do agree with your sentiments mostly EVEN STATED THAT a few times.

My apologies however is that there are INDEED paint and primer all in ones. Rust O Leum Universal Advanced is such a paint.

Behr Premium Ultra Paint with Primer? Surely someone of your experience knows this right?

In the past Companies didn't offer a 2 in one for just the very reason you mentioned. But also because it's been universally accepted that Primer had to be applied and allowed to dry before the application of Paint.

I get told it's not about the oils. Well funny the human body secretes and paints do better when the surface is not only bare of dust and debris but of oils left behind by bare contact. My apologies for not posting ALL of the issues involved in one sitting. I have the knowledge BTW, I just choose not to wield it around like a club and make ignorant statements about somebody being a Troll unless they really are just avoiding seeing the ugly truth of their misconception when it's been proven to them. I stated a FACT and basically got told that I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Well enough is enough. I grew up in cabinet shops with a Grandfather who was a Master Electrician. His father grew up in Fresno with Almond farmers who made their own furniture. Every stick of furniture they owned they built. The latter part before I was hatched and as you so eloquently put it when my parents were rubbing their hands in their own poo.

I tried to let things go and even posted a natural break from the issue but apparently some people are too intent on twisting the knife a little more. But when you're stuck in a Paint Locker you tend to learn a little more about Paint than you really wanted to when you didn't join the Service to do that. Only our paint locker didn't have respirators because it was being recommissioned. I know way more about Paint than I ever cared to know when I was growing up in High School. I love shops I love the smell of them I love getting my hands dirty on a project(much like you I imagine) because it gives me the satisfaction of knowing that I created something with my hands. If I get an injury, that is a badge of honor. I've hit more gushers in one day than most people see in a lifetime.

So I hope you'll excuse me but you aren't the ONLY person in here with knowledge. Do I get paid for my work? No. Would honestly like that to change. But that don't mean jack about what I know. I have no problems with people knowing more than I do. A few posts back I even sided with both you and Blade. But you run right over the top of me and then shun my knowledge like I was some wet behind the ear kid who doesn't know the first thing about the topic. Well you're wrong. So kindly step off. It's rather annoying. If I'm wrong about something I say and someone points it out to me I will look up the information or see that my information is limited and will account for it with a thoughtful reply. There is no need to call me a Troll because that has NEVER been my objective. I'm a helpful person and will share my knowledge with anyone that asks. And I get asked a lot. I don't know why. If I don't know, I say I don't know and offer with what I can reasonably surmise.

Thanks.

~Ceadder
Edited by Ceadderman - 4/5/11 at 10:31pm
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12553 of 23525
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamboat View Post
how are those excaliburs working out for you?
i was thinking of getting them, but it seems like the holes in the sides of the shroud would vent into the case and swirl air around instead of pushing it out.
c/d?
They are the best fans I have used so far they are fkn awsome at moving air
REAPER
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4960X 4.5ghz RAMPAGE IV BLACK Edition EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133mhz Intel 520 ASUS BluRay 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee HD Aquacomputer Aqualis XT Alphacool NexXxos Monsta Quad 480mm RAD Alphacool NexXxos UT60 480mm RAD 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 8 PRO ROG Swift PG278Q ROG Swift PG278Q ROG Swift PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K70  Corsair AX1500i Corsair 900D Cyborg RAT 7 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Corepad DeskPad XXXXXL BOSE Companion 5 Audio-Technia ATH M50 Audio-Technia AT2020 USB microphone 
  hide details  
Reply
REAPER
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 4960X 4.5ghz RAMPAGE IV BLACK Edition EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
EVGA GeForce Titan Hydro Copper 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133mhz Intel 520 ASUS BluRay 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee HD Aquacomputer Aqualis XT Alphacool NexXxos Monsta Quad 480mm RAD Alphacool NexXxos UT60 480mm RAD 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 8 PRO ROG Swift PG278Q ROG Swift PG278Q ROG Swift PG278Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K70  Corsair AX1500i Corsair 900D Cyborg RAT 7 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Corepad DeskPad XXXXXL BOSE Companion 5 Audio-Technia ATH M50 Audio-Technia AT2020 USB microphone 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12554 of 23525
hrm, i might have to give them a try then
Current rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD PII B55 3.2 oc-4.2ghz Gigabyte 990 UD7 XFX x2, MSI x2 unlocked 6950 950/1325 16GB G.Skill ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD black 1T noctua nh-d14 Win 7 64 Ultimate Samsung 27", LG 23" 
PowerCase
CM SP 1200w, CM 750 Coolermaster Haf 932 
  hide details  
Reply
Current rig
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD PII B55 3.2 oc-4.2ghz Gigabyte 990 UD7 XFX x2, MSI x2 unlocked 6950 950/1325 16GB G.Skill ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD black 1T noctua nh-d14 Win 7 64 Ultimate Samsung 27", LG 23" 
PowerCase
CM SP 1200w, CM 750 Coolermaster Haf 932 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12555 of 23525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post

My apologies however is that there are INDEED paint and primer all in ones. Rust O Leum Universal Advanced is such a paint.

Behr Premium Ultra Paint with Primer? Surely someone of your experience knows this right?

In the past Companies didn't offer a 2 in one for just the very reason you mentioned. But also because it's been universally accepted that Primer had to be applied and allowed to dry before the application of Paint.
I stand by my statement that there is NO paint that contains Primer. No where in the information on the Rust O Leum Universal Advanced or the Behr Premium Ultra Paint site does it state they have Primer built in. Sorry, but you are still wrong until you can provide a specific link to a reputable site that states that these paints have Primer built in.
442
(15 items)
 
Q6600
(14 items)
 
Piece O' Crappola
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 E0 DFI LanParty LT P35-T2R 2 x HD4670QT512P CF Patriot PVS24G8500ELKN 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Stock pfsense Acer H233H Antec EarthWatts 430 
CaseAudio
custom onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 B3 Lapped @ 3.4 GA-EP45-UD3R EVGA 9600GSO 384m 96SP 4G (2x2) Patriot Viper PC2-8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
80g Maxtor, 320WDC. 320Seagate NEC ND-3550 & LiteOn CM Hyper 212+ w/PP Blademasters XP Pro SP3 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer H233H Rosewill RG630-S12 NZXT BetaEVO 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6420 GA-P35-DS3L GeForce 7300LE 2G PNY PC2-6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80Gig WDC SATA NEC ND3540A Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/XP Pro Acer H233H 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts 430 none 
  hide details  
Reply
442
(15 items)
 
Q6600
(14 items)
 
Piece O' Crappola
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 E0 DFI LanParty LT P35-T2R 2 x HD4670QT512P CF Patriot PVS24G8500ELKN 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Stock pfsense Acer H233H Antec EarthWatts 430 
CaseAudio
custom onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 B3 Lapped @ 3.4 GA-EP45-UD3R EVGA 9600GSO 384m 96SP 4G (2x2) Patriot Viper PC2-8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
80g Maxtor, 320WDC. 320Seagate NEC ND-3550 & LiteOn CM Hyper 212+ w/PP Blademasters XP Pro SP3 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer H233H Rosewill RG630-S12 NZXT BetaEVO 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6420 GA-P35-DS3L GeForce 7300LE 2G PNY PC2-6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80Gig WDC SATA NEC ND3540A Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/XP Pro Acer H233H 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts 430 none 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12556 of 23525
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post
I stand by my statement that there is NO paint that contains Primer. No where in the information on the Rust O Leum Universal Advanced or the Behr Premium Ultra Paint site does it state they have Primer built in. Sorry, but you are still wrong until you can provide a specific link to a reputable site that states that these paints have Primer built in.
Well I don't know what to tell you big guy. Lowe's has a whole advertising campaign built around the Behr Paint Brand that has Primer in it.

And here is a YouTube Vid where they say over and over and over that it can be used on any surface. I only wish he applied paint to that Terra cotta pot. Cause those things are sponges. If you've ever done any gardening like my Grandmother and Mother do you see it when you water the plants. I'd been roped into doing so enough times to know that. God I hated the dawn snail patrol when I was a kid. Now I kinda miss it.

Well anyway, when I first heard there was a paint and primer all in one I just about told the sales person at the Lowe's where to head in at. But I had to mind my manners and did. So check out the vid. If you've ever tried to paint Vynl you'll know how fun it is. I scuffed my thumb latches on this 932 and didn't even have to. You know as well as I do they don't come in colors. I sprayed mine this Red color and the stuff ain't comin off.

~Ceadder
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12557 of 23525
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post
I stand by my statement that there is NO paint that contains Primer. No where in the information on the Rust O Leum Universal Advanced or the Behr Premium Ultra Paint site does it state they have Primer built in. Sorry, but you are still wrong until you can provide a specific link to a reputable site that states that these paints have Primer built in.
Behr Premium Plus Ultra

Quote:
With advanced NANOGUARD® technology, this product is a paint & primer in one. Creates a STAYS LOOKING NEW LONGER™ matte finish on wood, vinyl, aluminum, fiber cement siding, brick, masonry, stucco, fences and garage doors. Also ideal for painting rusted metals, tannic woods and drastic color changes. An extra-protective shell shields against damage from sunlight, moisture, stains and dirt. The perfect choice for all weather climates, even for applications at 35°F (2°C). Backed by a lifetime guarantee*.
I'm not taking side in this because I like both of you but I figured that I would help settle the dispute because I too had heard of the Paint and Primer in 1 from Behr. But as for the Rustoleum, that is not the case. You still need to apply a primer with the paint that you said above from Rustoleum. But at least you were right about the Behr paint right Ceadderman?

So can we kindly go on with our happily awesome Cooler Master discussions now guys?
post #12558 of 23525
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post
I stand by my statement that there is NO paint that contains Primer. No where in the information on the Rust O Leum Universal Advanced or the Behr Premium Ultra Paint site does it state they have Primer built in. Sorry, but you are still wrong until you can provide a specific link to a reputable site that states that these paints have Primer built in.
I agree. There is paint that uses primer, but it's still better to use primer THEN paint, as it gives better results.

primer+paint combos are rare. You can't walk into your local shop here and get it.
post #12559 of 23525
I'm going to end this with the following. For any surface does NOT mean it has primer, only that it can be used on essentially any surface and work. On metal, especially in a computer case where you would be sliding drives and other items in and out you still need a primer.

As for the Behr, that is a completely different type of primer. It isn't to aid in adhesion like you need on metal, but for COVERAGE to make sure the old color doesn't bleed through. Basically it's more of an undercoat, not a primer but for marketing sake they call if a primer. What you need on plaster, wallboard, wood, and other types of surfaces that paint would be used on is entirely different than what you need on metal like a computer case or a car.

Now do you understand? If not, I give up as there is no hope for you and this entire conversation has been pointless. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with people who either will not listen or simply can't understand.
442
(15 items)
 
Q6600
(14 items)
 
Piece O' Crappola
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 E0 DFI LanParty LT P35-T2R 2 x HD4670QT512P CF Patriot PVS24G8500ELKN 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Stock pfsense Acer H233H Antec EarthWatts 430 
CaseAudio
custom onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 B3 Lapped @ 3.4 GA-EP45-UD3R EVGA 9600GSO 384m 96SP 4G (2x2) Patriot Viper PC2-8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
80g Maxtor, 320WDC. 320Seagate NEC ND-3550 & LiteOn CM Hyper 212+ w/PP Blademasters XP Pro SP3 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer H233H Rosewill RG630-S12 NZXT BetaEVO 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6420 GA-P35-DS3L GeForce 7300LE 2G PNY PC2-6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80Gig WDC SATA NEC ND3540A Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/XP Pro Acer H233H 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts 430 none 
  hide details  
Reply
442
(15 items)
 
Q6600
(14 items)
 
Piece O' Crappola
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 E0 DFI LanParty LT P35-T2R 2 x HD4670QT512P CF Patriot PVS24G8500ELKN 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Stock pfsense Acer H233H Antec EarthWatts 430 
CaseAudio
custom onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 B3 Lapped @ 3.4 GA-EP45-UD3R EVGA 9600GSO 384m 96SP 4G (2x2) Patriot Viper PC2-8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
80g Maxtor, 320WDC. 320Seagate NEC ND-3550 & LiteOn CM Hyper 212+ w/PP Blademasters XP Pro SP3 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer H233H Rosewill RG630-S12 NZXT BetaEVO 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6420 GA-P35-DS3L GeForce 7300LE 2G PNY PC2-6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80Gig WDC SATA NEC ND3540A Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/XP Pro Acer H233H 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts 430 none 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12560 of 23525
I don't Ceadderman was stating that it's better than doing primer first then paint. I think that he was just stating that there is a paint that has both in it and there is in fact one by Behr. But I agree that nothing beats a good base coat before painting to make sure that you have a good mating surface to paint on. I have painted far too many passage ways offices, berthings, and any other kind of space that you can think of while I was in the navy to know that if you don't prime first then your going to be painting it again really soon (only after removing the original paint first which takes much much much longer than it does to put a base coat of primer and wait for it to dry lol). But of course, we didn't have the Behr paint in question back then so I wonder if it's any good. I'll have to go get a gallon and try it out. I'll let you all know when I do (but don't hang around waiting because it might be a while lol, no painting jobs on the horizon just yet).

The Behr paint isn't for stuff like computers and I hope no one was saying that. It's in indoor/outdoor type paint. I was only commenting on the fact that there is a paint in existence that has both the paint and primer in the same can. So if the argument is that it doesn't exist then Ceadderman is right that it does. But if the argument is that there isn't a paint that can be used in a computer case that has both built in then I'm almost certain that PapaSmurf is correct here. I say lets just drop it because it's a argument that isn't worth all this talking about.

I'm going to make a judgment here guys.... you are both right. There, you guys feel better? Can you sleep fine tonight? I hope so lol.
Edited by lawrencendlw - 4/6/11 at 1:50am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master HAF X/932/922/912(+) Club