2 weeks ago i started my black/white scheme on my HAF922
I continued with my black/white color scheme, last time i painted the interior black and some details white such as my frontbezel, next thing i wanted to do was painting my 5850, making PSU entirely black or with white striping and sleeving my psu cables, black/white/blue.
I did customize my psu, 5850 is in primer right now / painting it tomorrow and is looking good so far
i havent ordered my sleeves yet because i spend my cash on a i5 2500k, Asus P8P67 Pro and a set of Corsair Vengeance first, so sleeves and water cooling coming up next.
Starting to look better and better i think:
2 different I/O backplates, looks stupid but its temperary. Psu looking much better this way though
So next will be:
- Black/white 5850
- Black/white Gentle Typhoons (ordered a couple more for my incoming loop all ready)
- All the same, white I/O backplates
- Black/White/Blue sleeving
- Water cooling, 240 or 360 rad (white tubing)
- White LED strip in top of case