Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master HAF X/932/922/912(+) Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Cooler Master HAF X/932/922/912(+) Club - Page 470

post #4691 of 23553
I plan on buying my HAF tomorrow at microcenter for $130, does anyone know if the haf can fit an XSPC RX360 rad with X38mm fans without any clearance issues with the mobo? My mobo has a 4 or 8pin power connector to the top left of the mobo and i can't use a normal sized rad in my cm690 or use X38mm fans, except for one side, on my current rad because of that power connector. I could shave the clip that holds the connector in the mobo to fit it but i don't want to risk damaging it or making it loose.
Lateralus
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 930 4.4 Thanks Freak :) Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr 1gb Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 500GB, WD green 1TB X2, Samsung F3 1TB Asus cd/dvd windows 7 ultimate 64bit HP W2207H 22" 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Illuminescent slim 850W Corsair 850TX Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
Lateralus
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 930 4.4 Thanks Freak :) Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr 1gb Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 500GB, WD green 1TB X2, Samsung F3 1TB Asus cd/dvd windows 7 ultimate 64bit HP W2207H 22" 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Illuminescent slim 850W Corsair 850TX Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4692 of 23553
Quote:
Originally Posted by doat View Post
I plan on buying my HAF tomorrow at microcenter for $130, does anyone know if the haf can fit an XSPC RX360 rad with X38mm fans without any clearance issues with the mobo? My mobo has a 4 or 8pin power connector to the top left of the mobo and i can't use a normal sized rad in my cm690 or use X38mm fans, except for one side, on my current rad because of that power connector. I could shave the clip that holds the connector in the mobo to fit it but i don't want to risk damaging it or making it loose.
yes, it will fit. right now, I have a 360 up top with 25mm fans on each side (so 50mm) and it's perfectly lined up with the top edge of the mobo
The Factory
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8500 @ 4.35 gHz 24/7 EVGA 780i FTW 2x GTX 260 Patriot Viper 2 x 2 GB PC 8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 750GB 7200 RPM; 300 GB Seagate Asus Lightscribe Windows 7 64 bit Acer 22" X223W 
PowerCaseMouse
OCZ 700w Fatal1ty Edition HAF 932 (Painted) Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Reply
The Factory
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8500 @ 4.35 gHz 24/7 EVGA 780i FTW 2x GTX 260 Patriot Viper 2 x 2 GB PC 8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 750GB 7200 RPM; 300 GB Seagate Asus Lightscribe Windows 7 64 bit Acer 22" X223W 
PowerCaseMouse
OCZ 700w Fatal1ty Edition HAF 932 (Painted) Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4693 of 23553
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeksMan13 View Post
yes, it will fit. right now, I have a 360 up top with 25mm fans on each side (so 50mm) and it's perfectly lined up with the top edge of the mobo
Awesome, tomorrow i will get some pics of unboxing and after i install everything. I think i am going to need some long screws but i am sure i have some from before. I cannot wait, does anyone know where i can replace the front fan with a blue led instead of red? My case theme will be black and blue since my UV dye is blue and some tubing is blue.
Lateralus
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 930 4.4 Thanks Freak :) Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr 1gb Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 500GB, WD green 1TB X2, Samsung F3 1TB Asus cd/dvd windows 7 ultimate 64bit HP W2207H 22" 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Illuminescent slim 850W Corsair 850TX Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
Lateralus
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 930 4.4 Thanks Freak :) Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr 1gb Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 500GB, WD green 1TB X2, Samsung F3 1TB Asus cd/dvd windows 7 ultimate 64bit HP W2207H 22" 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Illuminescent slim 850W Corsair 850TX Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4694 of 23553
Quote:
Originally Posted by doat View Post
Awesome, tomorrow i will get some pics of unboxing and after i install everything. I think i am going to need some long screws but i am sure i have some from before. I cannot wait, does anyone know where i can replace the front fan with a blue led instead of red? My case theme will be black and blue since my UV dye is blue and some tubing is blue.
sweet, look forward to it

You can get a replacement fan at the Cooler Master store, or you can order some LED's and change it out yourself
The Factory
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8500 @ 4.35 gHz 24/7 EVGA 780i FTW 2x GTX 260 Patriot Viper 2 x 2 GB PC 8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 750GB 7200 RPM; 300 GB Seagate Asus Lightscribe Windows 7 64 bit Acer 22" X223W 
PowerCaseMouse
OCZ 700w Fatal1ty Edition HAF 932 (Painted) Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Reply
The Factory
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8500 @ 4.35 gHz 24/7 EVGA 780i FTW 2x GTX 260 Patriot Viper 2 x 2 GB PC 8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 750GB 7200 RPM; 300 GB Seagate Asus Lightscribe Windows 7 64 bit Acer 22" X223W 
PowerCaseMouse
OCZ 700w Fatal1ty Edition HAF 932 (Painted) Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4695 of 23553
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeksMan13 View Post
sweet, look forward to it

You can get a replacement fan at the Cooler Master store, or you can order some LED's and change it out yourself
I don't trust myself enough to handle LED changes lol. I would still use the red led fan and maybe just disable the LEDs.
Lateralus
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 930 4.4 Thanks Freak :) Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr 1gb Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 500GB, WD green 1TB X2, Samsung F3 1TB Asus cd/dvd windows 7 ultimate 64bit HP W2207H 22" 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Illuminescent slim 850W Corsair 850TX Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
Lateralus
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 930 4.4 Thanks Freak :) Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr 1gb Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 500GB, WD green 1TB X2, Samsung F3 1TB Asus cd/dvd windows 7 ultimate 64bit HP W2207H 22" 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Illuminescent slim 850W Corsair 850TX Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4696 of 23553
Quote:
Originally Posted by doat View Post
I don't trust myself enough to handle LED changes lol. I would still use the red led fan and maybe just disable the LEDs.
haha, I've never done them but it seems like it'd be a good way to test the water of electrical modding. I know I still wanna try it at some point when I need it lol
The Factory
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8500 @ 4.35 gHz 24/7 EVGA 780i FTW 2x GTX 260 Patriot Viper 2 x 2 GB PC 8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 750GB 7200 RPM; 300 GB Seagate Asus Lightscribe Windows 7 64 bit Acer 22" X223W 
PowerCaseMouse
OCZ 700w Fatal1ty Edition HAF 932 (Painted) Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Reply
The Factory
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8500 @ 4.35 gHz 24/7 EVGA 780i FTW 2x GTX 260 Patriot Viper 2 x 2 GB PC 8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 750GB 7200 RPM; 300 GB Seagate Asus Lightscribe Windows 7 64 bit Acer 22" X223W 
PowerCaseMouse
OCZ 700w Fatal1ty Edition HAF 932 (Painted) Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4697 of 23553
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeksMan13 View Post
haha, I've never done them but it seems like it'd be a good way to test the water of electrical modding. I know I still wanna try it at some point when I need it lol
Yea it probably isn't very hard usually when it comes to electrical work it's easier than you think. I just realized i might need some more tubing to compensate the extra length, i only have about 2ft of tubing, i think i will only need the extra length from the pump to rad.
Lateralus
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 930 4.4 Thanks Freak :) Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr 1gb Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 500GB, WD green 1TB X2, Samsung F3 1TB Asus cd/dvd windows 7 ultimate 64bit HP W2207H 22" 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Illuminescent slim 850W Corsair 850TX Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
Lateralus
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 930 4.4 Thanks Freak :) Gigabyte X58-USB3 MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr 1gb Corsair Dominator 6gb 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 500GB, WD green 1TB X2, Samsung F3 1TB Asus cd/dvd windows 7 ultimate 64bit HP W2207H 22" 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Illuminescent slim 850W Corsair 850TX Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4698 of 23553
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeksMan13 View Post
Thank you that means a lot coming from the guy who made April lol
Your case was one of the first sweet HAF paintjobs I'd seen and along with some others hugely inspired me to start April just so you know.
post #4699 of 23553
finally solved the issue w/ the ek block and my 4870x2, just need to tidy up the wiring, oh and pls add me to the HAF club (forgot to ask before) ty

post #4700 of 23553
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post
finally solved the issue w/ the ek block and my 4870x2, just need to tidy up the wiring, oh and pls add me to the HAF club (forgot to ask before) ty

http://www.overclock.net/gallery/dat...m/DSCN0128.JPG
Added. What fans are you using, they look interesting?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Cooler Master HAF X/932/922/912(+) Club