Go Modular. No matter what go modular. Then you'll be able to take advantage of the spectacular cable management system the 932 comes with. So yes it makes ALOT of sense.Comparing Modular Tx650 to non-Modular 750 corsair $10 more for modular and loss of 100w.
Nope the PSU can run on the bottom (or top) of the case with the fan facing up or down if you want the PSU to be more separated then you face the fan down so it intakes from the bottom of the case and blows air out the back. Mine is facing up because I live in a high dust environment and I'm running filterless at the moment. I have the OCZ ModXStream Pro. The 4 power connectors are slightly shorter so they are more for a Mid to Mini ATX cabinet, but it works in mine only because I didn't want to take the chance on the supplied 20/4 pin extension changing gauge on me and starving my MoBo of the required power.
The Corsair has long enough cables(many of our members have this form factor Corsair) so you should be able to cable manage to keep the temps in check.
The new 932 is painted inside and comes with many of the same features as this model. Except you'll only get a full plexi window w/o 230mm fan in the left door. The right side stays the same.
If you have a case I would say wait til June some time as that's when the HAF X and 932 are sposed to hit the vendors. If you don't have one then honestly if you can get away with a cheap CM case($30 at newegg for plastic case) then I would get that make due and then bump up to the new 932 when it drops.
Edited by Ceadderman - 5/8/10 at 2:31am
Originally Posted by Marleton
Hey, I have a couple of questions about the HAF932 case which I'm planning to buy.
Firstly, am I fine to go with a Corsair TX650 (non modular) and this case, or should I get the HX620 (modular), does it make much sense?
Secondly, what about overheating? I'm not going to mod or cut too many things on the case (except painting and fans), so is it gonna be a problem for the PSU ?
I've heard about a new HAF case which will be similar to this one. Since this one is already 1-2 years old, should I wait till the newer one?