Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Silverstone Case Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Silverstone Case Owners Club - Page 295

post #2941 of 6404
My SFF Silverstone Temjin 08 e Rig ...



448


600
post #2942 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragsters View Post

The places I go to get things powder coated will charge around $100 for something like this. Are you telling me if Im not happy with the final product I dont have the right to have them re-do it?

I would read the fine print on their contracts. Some places will state something like one free redo or redo at half price if customer is not satisfied. Stay away from places that say redo is up to the powder coaters discretion.
They are like MACO paint jobs. If your not happy, well bug off we don't care.
post #2943 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerodameaon View Post

I would read the fine print on their contracts. Some places will state something like one free redo or redo at half price if customer is not satisfied. Stay away from places that say redo is up to the powder coaters discretion.
They are like MACO paint jobs. If your not happy, well bug off we don't care.

My friends shop only resprays if there's an obvious imperfection or blemish. A lot of the time people tend to nitpick.
post #2944 of 6404
hi guys..
700
Quote:
Originally Posted by omel13omel View Post

My SFF Silverstone Temjin 08 e Rig ...
448
600

omg i want
Edited by OverClocker55 - 2/14/12 at 5:43pm
post #2945 of 6404
Well, I guess you can add me to the list, as my RV02B-EW came yesterday. I bought it from Amazon, and it had USB 3.0 native on the front/top ports...which wasn't advertised, but was a pleasant surprise. I'll post pictures once I'm done assembling. It's a boring build really, but it should make short work of the games I intend to play on it the next year or two. My 7970 *should* arrive Thursday and then it's just a matter of frying it with some poorly thought out overclocking biggrin.gif.

One question. Did anyone experience any problems with the PSU bracket not lining up properly? I try to put it in place, and it's about 2-3 mm off from the screws lining up.
 
Thanks Geritol!
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k [4.5@1.28v] Asus P8P67 Pro MSI 7970 [1125/1700@1.2v/1.63v] 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1 TB WD Caviar Black 128 GB Samsung 830 Some OEM crap Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Asus 27" 2x Dell 24" Ducky Shine (blue with brown switches) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW Razer Naga Razer Carcharias 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Intel DX38BT PNY 460 6 GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1 TB Seagate Some OEM crap Zalman V1 Windows Home Premium 64 OEM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
A CRT now G15 1kw OCZ Thermaltake Armor+ 
Mouse
G500 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Thanks Geritol!
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k [4.5@1.28v] Asus P8P67 Pro MSI 7970 [1125/1700@1.2v/1.63v] 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1 TB WD Caviar Black 128 GB Samsung 830 Some OEM crap Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Asus 27" 2x Dell 24" Ducky Shine (blue with brown switches) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW Razer Naga Razer Carcharias 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Intel DX38BT PNY 460 6 GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1 TB Seagate Some OEM crap Zalman V1 Windows Home Premium 64 OEM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
A CRT now G15 1kw OCZ Thermaltake Armor+ 
Mouse
G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2946 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkmort View Post

Well, I guess you can add me to the list, as my RV02B-EW came yesterday. I bought it from Amazon, and it had USB 3.0 native on the front/top ports...which wasn't advertised, but was a pleasant surprise. I'll post pictures once I'm done assembling. It's a boring build really, but it should make short work of the games I intend to play on it the next year or two. My 7970 *should* arrive Thursday and then it's just a matter of frying it with some poorly thought out overclocking biggrin.gif.
One question. Did anyone experience any problems with the PSU bracket not lining up properly? I try to put it in place, and it's about 2-3 mm off from the screws lining up.

For the PSU bracket try flipping it around. If it fits but the fans on the inside the manufacturer didn't use the standard setup. If your talking about that little chunk of plastec its not needed. Also USB 3.0. This needs a pic. My RV02B-EW didn't come with 3.0, the connector is blue but its not 3.0.

Edit:
Ok looks like there is a part you can buy but silver stone doesn't include it with them. If the ports are blue on the front you got lucky or its a return that someone forgot to remove the 3.0 ports they added.
In case any Raven owners are wondering this is the part
Part Number: g11303260
http://www.silverstonetek.com/raven/products/r-qa.php?model=&area=de
http://www.aerocooler.com/shop.cart?action=ITEM&prod_id=CASSG11303260
Edited by Zerodameaon - 2/14/12 at 9:31pm
post #2947 of 6404
By the psu bracket, I meant the little plastic widget that goes below the PSU to hold it up.

But as for the pictures...here. Not an "I told you so" moment, but I checked the cord because they very well could have packaged it wrong, but it's on the box and everything. Maybe it's just that Amazon's are new? I DO know they sold out of a bunch and got a new order recently, as I was going to buy it in late january, but held off for a couple weeks, and my stomach turned when they ran low on stock for a couple days.

450
700
450

As I say, I haven't finished installing, so I won't know until I get my video card on Thursday what it really does. But you never know. Looks like a woman, talks like a woman, moans like a dude.
Edited by pfunkmort - 2/14/12 at 9:40pm
 
Thanks Geritol!
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k [4.5@1.28v] Asus P8P67 Pro MSI 7970 [1125/1700@1.2v/1.63v] 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1 TB WD Caviar Black 128 GB Samsung 830 Some OEM crap Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Asus 27" 2x Dell 24" Ducky Shine (blue with brown switches) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW Razer Naga Razer Carcharias 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Intel DX38BT PNY 460 6 GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1 TB Seagate Some OEM crap Zalman V1 Windows Home Premium 64 OEM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
A CRT now G15 1kw OCZ Thermaltake Armor+ 
Mouse
G500 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Thanks Geritol!
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k [4.5@1.28v] Asus P8P67 Pro MSI 7970 [1125/1700@1.2v/1.63v] 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1 TB WD Caviar Black 128 GB Samsung 830 Some OEM crap Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Asus 27" 2x Dell 24" Ducky Shine (blue with brown switches) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW Razer Naga Razer Carcharias 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Intel DX38BT PNY 460 6 GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1 TB Seagate Some OEM crap Zalman V1 Windows Home Premium 64 OEM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
A CRT now G15 1kw OCZ Thermaltake Armor+ 
Mouse
G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2948 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkmort View Post

By the psu bracket, I meant the little plastic widget that goes below the PSU to hold it up.
But as for the pictures...here. Not an "I told you so" moment, but I checked the cord because they very well could have packaged it wrong, but it's on the box and everything. Maybe it's just that Amazon's are new? I DO know they sold out of a bunch and got a new order recently, as I was going to buy it in late january, but held off for a couple weeks, and my stomach turned when they ran low on stock for a couple days.
As I say, I haven't finished installing, so I won't know until I get my video card on Thursday what it really does. But you never know. Looks like a woman, talks like a woman, moans like a dude.
Thats USB 3.0. This must be a very recent change. I just put together a computer for a friend about a month ago with a Raven from Amazon and it was still 2.0. The price hasn't changed at all so this is a overall win for you.
Even their websites not updated.
Front Panel
USB2.0 x 2
audio x 1
MIC x 1

As for that bracket well I wouldn't worry about it unless your PSU is made out of gold and weighs more then the case its self. Mine has made it back and forth to a few LANs and shipped across California with the power supply intact with no bracket and just that strap.
post #2949 of 6404
Yeah. I think it'll be fine. Just the same, I'll probably file down the bracket to make it fit. Might as well. It's that or turn the bracket upside down and just screw it in that way.
 
Thanks Geritol!
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k [4.5@1.28v] Asus P8P67 Pro MSI 7970 [1125/1700@1.2v/1.63v] 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1 TB WD Caviar Black 128 GB Samsung 830 Some OEM crap Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Asus 27" 2x Dell 24" Ducky Shine (blue with brown switches) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW Razer Naga Razer Carcharias 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Intel DX38BT PNY 460 6 GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1 TB Seagate Some OEM crap Zalman V1 Windows Home Premium 64 OEM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
A CRT now G15 1kw OCZ Thermaltake Armor+ 
Mouse
G500 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Thanks Geritol!
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k [4.5@1.28v] Asus P8P67 Pro MSI 7970 [1125/1700@1.2v/1.63v] 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
1 TB WD Caviar Black 128 GB Samsung 830 Some OEM crap Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Asus 27" 2x Dell 24" Ducky Shine (blue with brown switches) 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW Razer Naga Razer Carcharias 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Intel DX38BT PNY 460 6 GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1 TB Seagate Some OEM crap Zalman V1 Windows Home Premium 64 OEM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
A CRT now G15 1kw OCZ Thermaltake Armor+ 
Mouse
G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2950 of 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerodameaon View Post

Thats USB 3.0. This must be a very recent change. I just put together a computer for a friend about a month ago with a Raven from Amazon and it was still 2.0. The price hasn't changed at all so this is a overall win for you.
Even their websites not updated.
Front Panel
USB2.0 x 2
audio x 1
MIC x 1
As for that bracket well I wouldn't worry about it unless your PSU is made out of gold and weighs more then the case its self. Mine has made it back and forth to a few LANs and shipped across California with the power supply intact with no bracket and just that strap.

They changed all the cases within the last month or so, my FT02 came with 3.0 as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The Official Silverstone Case Owners Club