Grrr... It was going so well and then I just had to mess up.
Made a template (cutout on bottom).
Then I wasted a couple hours cutting some holes out.
Looks good. But then...
I get to the 5th cutout and I notch it. I can only use like a millimeter of the bearing on the router bit. The bearing went above the template and the blades cut too far in. I decided to keep going and on the last inch of the last opening the acrylic broke. It's not completely ruined but the look will have to change a bit. It was going to go fan>case>mesh>acrylic>grill. The acrylic was to take the shape of the grill and it was going to be all purty. Now I will have to cut out all the cross pieces on the acrylic and just make two large openings. Then I will make it fan>case>acrylic>mesh>grill. The grill will still be shaped the way it is but you won't have the acrylic showing. It sucks but it'll have to do. I didn't get a good look since I was pissed off but I am hoping I don't need to remake the grill. When I notched the acrylic I think I got the grill a little bit as well.