post #11 of 11
Originally Posted by shibbiness View Post
That will only work if you get another 3.5mm Female to Female Adapter.

Something like this will work:

RCA Male to 3.5mm Female adapter.
that would onlu be good if you wanted to hook up speakers to the tv. if he/she wanted to hook up his/her computer to the tv so he can get sound from his/her pc to the tv then they will need what i depicted ealier. aslo if they wanted sound into the pc to the speakers then they would use the second link i posted and put the 3.5mm jack to the aux in.

also this would be the best option.
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
Your X-530s might have come with this.

Just use that and get some RCA cables and you are pretty much set.