I know absolutely nothing about AMD but I've heard they're still reliable and I'm happy with mine but, I need a $3-350 build. I know it possible I'm just not sold on any of them not know anything about the mobo/cpu combos. Here's a list of what I'd need.
- Motherboard able to upgrade to Phenom in the future.
- 2Gb ram (will upgrade later)
- No video card (Reusing this)
- Don't need a big hard drive (have a couple externals)
- Would like to build in the NZXT Alpha: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811146041
- No peripherals needed (Monitor, KB/M, Speakers)
- This will be used for mainly internet browsing, listening to music, light gaming(BF2, BF2142, COD4)
- May OC in the near future.