Almost slipping under our radar, a rascal of a Opera 10 alpha build has made its way online late last week. The fresh release features:
- Several backend improvements to autoupdate
- Made content filter rules with a whitespace at the end work
- All languages are now included but not all are completed. Please do not file bugs on English text in the UI when using another language for your interface.
- Made spellchecking work on contenteditable elements
- Switching between html and plain text mail composition works better now
- Added option to doubleclick a tab to close it opera:config#UserPrefs DoubleclicktoCloseTab
- Fixed crash when undeleting and running a widget
- Improved stability in the search engine which indexes webpages and mail
- Plus tons of behind the scenes changes, the low level changelog is more than 1000 lines.
- Mac: Fixed startup crash on Mac OS X 10.3/Panther
- Mac: Fixed the mail/chat counter background
- Mac: Fixed low framerate on fullscreen YouTube videos