EVGA has released a new revision in its overclocking utility for their Nvidia graphics cards, EVGA Precision. EVGA Precision's feature set is as follows:
The new 1.4.0 version includes:
- Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
- Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
- Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
- Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
- Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
- Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
- In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's (up to 4 supported)
- Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
- Ability to choose different skins, with more coming soon
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.0.0. New server supports skinned user interface (more skins coming soon!) and provides more quick and easy beginner friendly access to On-Screen Display customization features. The server's On-Screen Display profiles are upgradable now and no longer lost after installing new version of Precision.
- New version of skin engine improves compatibility with third party skins and gives more freedom to skin creators, allowing creating animated buttons.
- Now the first graph is automatically selected when opening monitoring tab in advanced Precision settings to make On-Screen Display, G15 LCD and tray icon monitoring settings more simple for beginners.