I wish I could be added to the list of (new) users who own this case..
Please bear in mind that this build is by no means finished yet
Still need to install OS for instance...
I am also asking if my CPU cooling setup makes sense or not
I am also especially interested concerning the fans used now in the whole build...
Should I change these perhaps, as I want more powerful air inflow/outflow, without sacrificing noise level too much.
Or am I just fine with this setup (for now)?
CPU cooler setup:
- CPU cooler: Venomous X Black (AM3 mount)
- Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14 FLX 140mm mount used
When checking BIOS temp readings:
- CPU temp: approx 31-32 C
- System/Mainboard Temp: approx 30 C
Currently I have these fans in the case:
- Intake: stock CM 230 mm fan
- HDD cage: 2x Scythe Slip Stream SY1225SL12H 1600 rpm
- Exhaust Top: stock CM 230 mm fans: front one deactivated
- Exhaust Rear: 1x Scythe Slip Stream SY1225SL12H 1600 rpm
- Fan Duct: 1x Scythe Slip Stream SY1225SL12H 1600 rpm
Unfortunately I do not have camera so I can not make pics...
maybe in the future I will show you all the cable management work I did...Edited by mindwarper - 12/10/10 at 10:11am