First I apologized for my English
I have readd this thread and I wanted to ask to set up a few tips on how to improve the air cooling issue.
Reading various threads and thinking I had thought three possible solutiions with variants for the superior fans.
Reading various threads and turning and had thought of a soolucion three possible variants for the ventiiladores aa Supeior you below.
Basic to all the solutions I have thought
1) for the front fan change the original fan with
2) I cut the front panel that covers the fan as you see in attached photo but instead they've gotten I use the blue mehs pannel to improve airflow.
Front photo link cut
3) 1 x120 GT Schythe 1850 in the bottom of the box
4) 2x led zalman 120 front of the structure of hard drives
a review of this fan
5) In the lower 5.25 3 holes I got a module (the same of my old stacker) with 1 x120 1850 GT Schythe getting air.
6) Here the first point more debatable something, I've thought and seen if they do in the antec there are no reasons I can not do that here. The PSU rather than sucking the air down fan yes, but also dust, I put it with the fan facing upward where take hot air and help suck the air outlet. As you can see the source put it to the fan looking into the case (Antec Nine Hundred kind to understand)? Tell you that I have the Corsair HX1000 you.
7) 1x120 led zalman on the back drawing air.
8) Noctua NH-D14 with two 3000 rpm schythe gt
This is the common base now we come to the big question I have: the fans above.
Almost certainly change the two 200- with 3 gt schythe 1850 but I have three possible configurations
a) The first fan (from the front) getting air and taking second and third (explanation I've read is if the first fan draws air that is cold air out because air has not yet had time of heat being so far the components therefore ideally aim cold air.)
b) The first and the second fan (from front) getting air and taking third (same reasoning as above)
c) The three top fans air getting, this less convinced me that just because I think there are very few fans taking out (only the back fan)
d) as a last resort, but also see it less clear, leaving the two of 200 (but using the improved play out on the first point) on first getting the second drawing.
You like what you see?
Well I miss you because this is already too long.
Thanks for you help
The image indicates that for me is the best solutionEdited by ROSALIA - 7/4/11 at 10:26am