A new version of FurMark, an OpenGL benchmark and graphics card stress testing tool has now been made available. According to the changelog, the 1.6.0 update features:
- New: added a GPU temperature monitoring graph in stability test mode.
- New: added a checkbox to enable post-processing effect in stability test mode. Post-processing effect shader is loaded from the file post-processing-fx.xml. So if you know GLSL programming, you can customize this effect shader.
- New: added OpenGL 3.0 support. If OpenGL 3.0 is detected, the rendering is done via an OpenGL 3.0 context.
- New: added new interface translations.
- New: added start and end GPU temperatures logging in benchmark mode.
- Change: little interface reorganization to better handle translations with long text blocks.
To download the fresh and still very furry FurMark 1.6.0 check out this page.