Well I went out to the garage to get some work done on the case, but unfortunately I spent pretty much all my time cleaning.
It's been sitting in the garage for some time now, and the dust has really accumulated. So I took everything apart, cleaned it immaculately, and sorted what I will and won't use for now. It's back in the garage wrapped in plastic so that next time I get out there to work, I can actually get some stuff done.
I have decided though that I am at a standstill until I sleeve some cables.
I messed up my 24-pin cable the first time I tried sleeving it, and Silverstone is sending me a replacement which should be here sometime this week.
Also, my DA800 should be arriving by mid-week, and I'll sleeve those cables and kind of get them where I want them.
In the meantime, I have 3 spots in my case where 2 fans will be directly side by side, and I need to make it so that I just have one fan connector at that point, and then I just run an extension and plug in a single connector to control both fans. This should make my wire clutter easier to manage in those problem areas. It's going to be both 8800GTs, and the top grill. I have them sitting right here at my desk with me, along with my sleeving. Hopefully my black connectors will come in early this week so I can get that all together.
So that's about the best update I can offer for now. Sorry, no pics. But I promise I will have some on the next update. For now though, I hate sleeving. But the end result is so worthwhile!