Originally Posted by [Lg.C]G8R
Hello I have the 3D vision and a Acer 23.6. BFBC2 is kinda disapointing with the bit of ghosting and the crosshair being screwy. Any suggestions on how to improve the quality. Thanks!
Welcome to the club
As far as fixing ghosting issues do the following:
1. open up nvidia control panel.
2. Select Setup stereoscopic 3d.
3. Then Click on the Set Keyboard Shortcuts
4. Show Advanced options.
5. Enable Advanced in-game settings.
6. While in-game use either "Ctrl + F5" or "Ctrl + F6" to increase/decrease a setting called convergence.
This will hopefully solve any issues you were having... Now I have had some issues where these keyboard shortcuts don't work in some games in which it makes me sad. But all in all this should fix your issues.
Also, have any pics of your setup?