Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] Phenom II X4 9x5 OC Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] Phenom II X4 9x5 OC Club - Page 547

post #5461 of 5692
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringonblink View Post

What stepping CPU?
Edit
Hah, just realized i have the highest C2 955 clock biggrin.gif Pretty happy with that!
Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

I have C3 stepping. At least that's what CPU-Z tells me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatelolcats View Post

i have 7 days of uptime on 4.2ghz on air. i haven't crashed at this clock yet actually. had for about 2 months i reckon
thats with skyrim, bf3, video encoding, matlab, heavy flash etc
your mileage may vary

I see. I must try it then.
post #5462 of 5692
Do it! I been been running for months now at 4.25ghz doing pretty much what the other guy is doing.


I have C3 stepping. At least that's what CPU-Z tells me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatelolcats View Post

i have 7 days of uptime on 4.2ghz on air. i haven't crashed at this clock yet actually. had for about 2 months i reckon
thats with skyrim, bf3, video encoding, matlab, heavy flash etc
your mileage may vary

I see. I must try it then.[/quote]

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
 
A955 Phenomator
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700k @4.8ghz g1 sniper3 msi 660ti 3gb 32 gb mushkind silverline 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
intel 180gb ssd ocz 120gb solid3 ocz 120gb vertex plus ocz 120gb vertex plus 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
ocz 120gb vertex plus seagate 3tb seagate 3tb lg bur-ay 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
noctuca d-14 windows 8 pro samsung 23in led samung 19in lcd w 
PowerCase
ocz-b 1000w shinobi xl black 
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
amd phenom2 955be 4.26ghz stable gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H rev 2.1 CORSAIR XMS CORSAIR XMS 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ solid3 SEAGATE Barracuda 7200.12  SEAGATE Barracuda 7200.12  DVD-RW 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
mugen 2 WIN7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 1x24in Samsung LED s24sa300 and 1X19IN SAMSUNG ... Logisys red/blue led! 
PowerCase
thermaltake 750w Z9 plus with some fan mods! 
  hide details  
Reply
 
A955 Phenomator
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700k @4.8ghz g1 sniper3 msi 660ti 3gb 32 gb mushkind silverline 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
intel 180gb ssd ocz 120gb solid3 ocz 120gb vertex plus ocz 120gb vertex plus 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
ocz 120gb vertex plus seagate 3tb seagate 3tb lg bur-ay 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
noctuca d-14 windows 8 pro samsung 23in led samung 19in lcd w 
PowerCase
ocz-b 1000w shinobi xl black 
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
amd phenom2 955be 4.26ghz stable gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H rev 2.1 CORSAIR XMS CORSAIR XMS 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ solid3 SEAGATE Barracuda 7200.12  SEAGATE Barracuda 7200.12  DVD-RW 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
mugen 2 WIN7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 1x24in Samsung LED s24sa300 and 1X19IN SAMSUNG ... Logisys red/blue led! 
PowerCase
thermaltake 750w Z9 plus with some fan mods! 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5463 of 5692
I am annoyed >.>. Whenever I try to budge the multiplier (even from 16.0-16.5) it just blackscreens on boot and I have to reset the BIOS to get it back to normal...

Also, I can't seem to find a solution to this anywhere. Or a reason. I know my mobo and PSU are perfectly capable of handling the load... And my mobo has the latest flash... aaa.....
Edited by Balto - 4/24/12 at 3:58pm
post #5464 of 5692
Add meh to the list >:DDDD

I promise I ran it for 2 hours... Idk why but it would erase a minute as it added one. I started it at 8:14 and stopped it at 10:24.

375
Edited by Balto - 4/24/12 at 10:26pm
post #5465 of 5692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringonblink View Post

What stepping CPU?
Edit
Hah, just realized i have the highest C2 955 clock biggrin.gif Pretty happy with that!
Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

I have C3 stepping. At least that's what CPU-Z tells me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatelolcats View Post

i have 7 days of uptime on 4.2ghz on air. i haven't crashed at this clock yet actually. had for about 2 months i reckon
thats with skyrim, bf3, video encoding, matlab, heavy flash etc
your mileage may vary

I see. I must try it then.

You can pretty much hit 4 with that chip

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHZ Asus Crosshair V Formula NB@ 2.8GHZ VTX 5850 @ 800/1000 Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB 1600 9 9 9 27 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256GB 000F WD Green 3TB WD30EZRX LG Prolimetech Megahalems + San Ace 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64bit Dell U2312HM Antec CP-850 Antec 1200 
MouseAudio
Razer Salmosa Asus Xonar Xense + PC350 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHZ Asus Crosshair V Formula NB@ 2.8GHZ VTX 5850 @ 800/1000 Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB 1600 9 9 9 27 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256GB 000F WD Green 3TB WD30EZRX LG Prolimetech Megahalems + San Ace 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64bit Dell U2312HM Antec CP-850 Antec 1200 
MouseAudio
Razer Salmosa Asus Xonar Xense + PC350 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5466 of 5692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post

Add meh to the list >:DDDD
I promise I ran it for 2 hours... Idk why but it would erase a minute as it added one. I started it at 8:14 and stopped it at 10:24.
375

70 degrees c max? Damn that's a bit hot, i wouldnt go over 55 personally. Do you have high ambients?
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHZ Asus Crosshair V Formula NB@ 2.8GHZ VTX 5850 @ 800/1000 Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB 1600 9 9 9 27 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256GB 000F WD Green 3TB WD30EZRX LG Prolimetech Megahalems + San Ace 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64bit Dell U2312HM Antec CP-850 Antec 1200 
MouseAudio
Razer Salmosa Asus Xonar Xense + PC350 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHZ Asus Crosshair V Formula NB@ 2.8GHZ VTX 5850 @ 800/1000 Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB 1600 9 9 9 27 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256GB 000F WD Green 3TB WD30EZRX LG Prolimetech Megahalems + San Ace 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64bit Dell U2312HM Antec CP-850 Antec 1200 
MouseAudio
Razer Salmosa Asus Xonar Xense + PC350 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5467 of 5692
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringonblink View Post

70 degrees c max? Damn that's a bit hot, i wouldnt go over 55 personally. Do you have high ambients?

Yes I do. My house is always between 77 and 82 degrees. + My comp is in a really bad spot because my mom won't let me put it anywhere else. I plan on getting an H60 in the next 4-5 days. That should greatly help my temps.

Oh also, a full night of BF3 (From about 11 to 3:30 in the morning) the max temp I got was 66C.
post #5468 of 5692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post

Yes I do. My house is always between 77 and 82 degrees. + My comp is in a really bad spot because my mom won't let me put it anywhere else. I plan on getting an H60 in the next 4-5 days. That should greatly help my temps.
Oh also, a full night of BF3 (From about 11 to 3:30 in the morning) the max temp I got was 66C.

Oh ok, well as long as you can handle the temps here is what i would recommend.

CPU @ 3.8 @ 1.4-1.425
NB@2.8 @ 1.37--1.425 (cpu/nb)
RAM@ 1333 @ 7 7 7 21 28 1t @ 1.6-1.8v
HTT @ 1.8-2.2ghz

Again, if you could post the memory section of cpu z that would help

EDIT

If those settings dont work lower your bus to around 220 and increase the cpu multiplier. Might need a touch more cpu voltage though
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHZ Asus Crosshair V Formula NB@ 2.8GHZ VTX 5850 @ 800/1000 Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB 1600 9 9 9 27 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256GB 000F WD Green 3TB WD30EZRX LG Prolimetech Megahalems + San Ace 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64bit Dell U2312HM Antec CP-850 Antec 1200 
MouseAudio
Razer Salmosa Asus Xonar Xense + PC350 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHZ Asus Crosshair V Formula NB@ 2.8GHZ VTX 5850 @ 800/1000 Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB 1600 9 9 9 27 1T 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 256GB 000F WD Green 3TB WD30EZRX LG Prolimetech Megahalems + San Ace 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64bit Dell U2312HM Antec CP-850 Antec 1200 
MouseAudio
Razer Salmosa Asus Xonar Xense + PC350 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5469 of 5692
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringonblink View Post

Oh ok, well as long as you can handle the temps here is what i would recommend.
CPU @ 3.8 @ 1.4-1.425
NB@2.8 @ 1.37--1.425 (cpu/nb)
RAM@ 1333 @ 7 7 7 21 28 1t @ 1.6-1.8v
HTT @ 1.8-2.2ghz
Again, if you could post the memory section of cpu z that would help
EDIT
If those settings dont work lower your bus to around 220 and increase the cpu multiplier. Might need a touch more cpu voltage though

I can't touch the multiplier for some reason. It just blackscreens me on boot and I have to reset the BIOS. And my RAM is crap lol. It's already unstable and I do tend to freeze/crash a lot in BF3.
post #5470 of 5692
I'd like some stuff set straight here....

I Don't use windows 7. Must be fixed. Vista Business 64bit.
it's Noctua NH-D14. biggrin.gif

well, at least the voltage is right.
Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon X4 640 with L3 Unlocked - 4ghz Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 GTX 650 8gb (4x2gb) Corsair Vengance 1600-9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
200gb Hitachi Deskstar NH-D14 Win 7 G710+ 
PowerMouseAudio
Corsair TX650v2 G300 Blue Yeti 
  hide details  
Reply
Computer
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon X4 640 with L3 Unlocked - 4ghz Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 GTX 650 8gb (4x2gb) Corsair Vengance 1600-9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
200gb Hitachi Deskstar NH-D14 Win 7 G710+ 
PowerMouseAudio
Corsair TX650v2 G300 Blue Yeti 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] Phenom II X4 9x5 OC Club