GPU Chart V9 Update Log:
- New GPUs Added:
- HD7870 Tahiti LE (called HD7870XT on the chart due to space limitations)
- GTX Titan
- GTX650 Ti Boost
- Two notes added at the bottom. 1 is a note about the unofficial architecture name of HD7790 being GCN 1.1 (coined by AnandTech). 6 is a note about the relative FPS of HD7950 Boost and HD7870 Tahiti LE being estimated since they are not included in new reviews.
- I used the XT monicker to differentiate the HD7870 Tahiti LE because putting Tahiti LE would take too much space (thanks AMD for the silly naming). This monicker is used with Sapphire's version of Tahiti LE but hopefully it won't confuse anyone.
- I again decided not to include the unofficial HD7990s because there is no official reference clock. Also TechPowerUp hasn't re-reviewed any HD7990s so the relative FPS data would be horribly outdated. I'm hoping to include it when AMD releases their official HD7990 Malta card.
- Increased accuracy added to the relative FPS by adding the tenths place to the percents.
Originally Posted by Anth0789
Chart is updates thanks to Ben but I can't seem to get it as a larger view.
The problem might be the "Import Images" check box. When editing the OP try unchecking it (should be just below the post edit box). When clicking the question mark by it this is what it says:
When this option is enabled, we will automatically copy any images you added into your post to our image server when you submit your post.
This will make it so your images are viewable using the Thread Gallery Viewer, and will also ensure your images don't accidently disappear in the future if the originals are deleted.
We recommend you use this option unless you are embedding a dynamic image that updates periodically.
If that doesn't work you could just use my Image Shack upload instead (Example and URL text below):Click Image to Enlarge Chart
(Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edited by Ben the OCer - 4/9/13 at 7:01pm
[B]Click Image to Enlarge Chart[/B] (Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL])