You can now embed Google Spreadsheets into your posts. This is beneficial for people that create, update, and maintain lists of data for others to view in the forums.
Publishing the Spreadsheet
The following is how to correctly publish the spreadsheet your working on so that you can include the link in your post.
1) First you need to go to File> "Publish to the web...":
4) The box below should now contain the code you need. Copy it all.
5) To paste the HTML code, you need the HTML Source editor. To use this, you must first switch from the default BBCode editor to the Rich Text editor.
To do this, go to "My Profile"> "Edit Account Settings"> "Site Preferences". Change from BBCE to RTE:
6) Now, when you post, simply click the "Source" button on your editor:
7) Now, paste the code from point 4, and you're set. :thumb:
Note: You can change the width='xxx' height='xxx' options to suit your spreadsheet if you wish. :)
Edited by zodac - 11/10/11 at 7:07pm