Originally Posted by XenoMopH
Very nice OC!, what are your settings? So you can be added in the list.
* Phenom II type (940, 920, 720, 955, 810, etc)
* CPU stepping (printed on the CPU IHS) and manufacturing date (i.e. MCBBF 0109MPM, or whatever you have)
* Revision (check CPU-Z)
* max CPU clock speed, reference clock and multiplier
* CPU voltage
* CPU-NB voltage
* Northbridge clock (check CPU-Z) and voltage
* HTT link speed and voltage
* motherboard used
* motherboard BIOS revision
* type of cooling
* a OCCT / Prime95 Stable screenshot
well.. i put it away for a while..
* Phenom II type 940
* CPU stepping 2
* manufacturing date where do i find that?
* Revision RB-c2
* max CPU clock speed, reference clock and multiplier 3692.49Mhz, 211Mhz multi is 17.5
* CPU voltage is 1.45v
* CPU-NB voltage 1.2150v
* Northbridge clock (check CPU-Z) and voltage 2000Mhz, voltage, i dont think i messed with it.
* HTT link speed and voltage stock
* motherboard used asrock 780gxh
* motherboard BIOS revision 1.2
* type of cooling (3) 120mm case fans, Scythe Katana 3 cpu cooler
* OS Windows 7 RC Ultimate 32bit
* a OCCT / Prime95 Stable screenshot (didnt think about it... and shut it off, rebooted, saved settings, and made stable at 3.5Ghz for more economical temp issues... it ran at a constant 54*c at the 3.7 mark.. runs at 44*c at 3.5Ghz)
i will try to get the screenshot as soon as i get a monitor and hook it back up lol. sorry guys