Hi Sir yuks. I unlocked my 720be with the same BIOS as you have. PM me your email so that I can send you the file in case they are not the same, but mine was the 81BF1P12 version.
I suggest the following steps as this works for me every time I can not post and have to reset the board VIA cmos;
1. Well, reset CMOS so that you have every setting as mine, lol. (makes sense does it?)
2. Set your multi to your default.
3. Disable Cool n Quiet + C1e + TLB
4. Add some volts to your CPU, +100mv is what I use.
5. Everything else, leave it how it is when you cmos reset.
6. You should not set Core Releaser to Auto yet. Save changes and Exit.
7. At the foxconn bios screen, press F3 when you see the red text telling you to enable core releaser.
8. The PC will reset again and @the Foxconn screen, you should see the red text as "hidden core released" or something similar.
9. Cross fingers that it gets stable.
PS; some times the pc just sits there and does not even beep, I just hard shut down the pc (press n hold the power button) and turn it on again and it boots with the unlocked core.
Should look like this in Bios;